What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, look at how the market behaves today. It is very funny. All major indexes in the north america have recovered and my company stock even jumped near 5%. The drop of Euro against US dollar also recovers a bit. Does that mean the war is proceeding smoothly so people don't expect it to drag on?

The oil price hike has also retreated.

Sanctions of not much significance.

My cousin is from western Ukraine and said all Chechen, dagestanis, azeri, Armenians, and Georgians are called churka. Maybe the term has evolved.
Agreed, and it's such a shame. I visited Russia and Bulgaria in 2008 so I know the challenges faced by people of color in this part of the world :(

This could be a serious mistake on Putin's part.....if he loses the support he craves internally and from the Russian people he is doomed!
Don't underestimate how much Russians love him. I recently spoke with a Russian and they speak about him like you would speak about God. However, if Russian body bags start coming home thick and fast, he might lose some supports. If this is an easy invasion, he will be an even bigger god to Russians.

An Indian (I’m assuming) journalist asked Biden at today’s press conference where India stands via a vi being fully on board with the US stance on Russia and Biden responded as he clutched his binder “we are in consultation with India today, we haven’t resolved that completely”

Which to me indicates India trying to have it both ways. The Indian journalist interjected India more prominently into this crisis (to India’s determent) A real test of the Quad.

Got to love Indian egos getting them into trouble.

Ukrainian counter offensive or a minor action by just local troops?
Silly journalist ...Biden paused and replied: O yeah....that B**** to playing both sides..

Hoping for photos or videos. The Russian sides provided so many proves of their successes and yet Ukrainians only provided words from some random people
There was a video of women buying pump action shotguns on the telegram channel, i'll try to find it again.

Smells of desperation. Giving weapons to people who have no training, organization or tactics?
What did you expect bro ? They won't even give a fight ? Of course they are desperate ! They have two of their neighbors attacking them from 3 sides !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom