What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The Russian base in Antarctica is still named Vostok which means East in the Russian language so I don't think there is any urgency in Putin to be part of Europe / West. Lot of people see Russia as a leader of the alternate arrangement to the Western bloc's politics.

2. If Putin is a psychopath what are George Bush jr and Tony B'liar who genocided the Iraqis and have an arrest warrant for that war issued by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission ? What are Obomba, Sarkozy and Cameron who launched the regime-change invasions of Libya and Syria ?

3. Are you a Communist from Vietnam ?
if you support Putin then buy Russia gov bonds.

Things are not going well for Russia when Ukraine dictates like this :lol:

Ukraine is an idiot!

He is supposed to choose to be neutral.

They believe they are religious, loved, cared, and protected for by Mary.

But they behave like the devil.

I think the problem of Ukraine is not sinners, but people who think they are angels.

I prefer Ukraine to be neutral.

Become the bridge between the West and Russia, to promote peace.

Today, Ukraine is crying for peace.

So, by refusing to be neutral means what?

Freedom to keep provoking Russia?

More wars in the future?

If it's not an idiot, then what?

if you support Putin you can buy Russia gov bonds.

I don't understand what this nonsense and unnecessary Capitalist thing called Bonds is. I have before posted that now is the opportunity for Russia to disconnect from the Western-governments-maintained Capitalist socio-economic system and look at advancing the legacy of the USSR so that it can adopt for itself and its allies a progressive, empathetic and harmonious socio-economic system and I have written of such a socio-economic system in this thread :

After the West has neutered Russia ... They are coming for China. Same playbook... But it would be Taiwan as bait. Let's see if the Chinese do any better.

This Ukraine fiasco has been a disaster for Russia. It will but them back at least 50 years unless there is an internal "Democracy" Orange Revolution by the CIA....
A neutered panda or dragon is hard to envisage. They are always wanting Pandas to breed and dragons are extinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom