What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so when NATO invades and intervenes in conflicts around the world you guys are like "War is not black and white..."

But now it's "Russians are bad,Ukrainians are good,that's all you need to know".

I asked you in a previous post,where were you when Ukrainians were slaughtering people in Donbass in 2015? Where were you when the war started? When mothers were telling Poroshenko to leave them alone and asking why the Ukrainian army is killing them. Where were you when Iraq was being bombed to pieces and children were dying here and there? When Bush and Obama were destabilizing entire regions to bring "freedom"? The amazing democratic countries of the world intervening when oil and geopolitics are suitable. Leaving dictators to rule countries for decades when they're friendly to them or they have nothing to gain from a war. Saddam was an ok guy for them until he invaded Kuwait. The Taliban were barbarians but nobody cared to bomb them to pieces until 2001. Somoza and Central American dictators. The Myanmari regimes. The old Taiwanese and South Korean regimes. Haitian dictators and African generals who ruled by killing thousands of people.

We can discuss this once Russia is crushed into oblivion. We are at war and Europe is not willing to lose it. So far it looks quite good. Russia suffers extreme high casualties and as it looks like it loses its power in central asia too. Kazakhstan and Usbekistan denounced Russia and offer full support to Ukraine. Nobody likes losers brother. And russia is losing bad.

Btw in Germany banks now blocked accounts of all russian citizens. They cant even get welfare money.

I don't understand what this nonsense and unnecessary Capitalist thing called Bonds is. I have before posted that now is the opportunity for Russia to disconnect from the Western-governments-maintained Capitalist socio-economic system and look at advancing the legacy of the USSR so that it can adopt for itself and its allies a progressive, empathetic and harmonious socio-economic system and I have written of such a socio-economic system in this thread :
A country is destroyed. People are fleeing. And you talk of nonsense shit.

Ukraine is an idiot!

He is supposed to choose to be neutral.

They believe they are religious, loved, cared, and protected for by Mary.

But they behave like the devil.

I think the problem of Ukraine is not sinners, but people who think they are angels.

I prefer Ukraine to be neutral.

Become the bridge between the West and Russia, to promote peace.

Today, Ukraine is crying for peace.

So, by refusing to be neutral means what?

Freedom to keep provoking Russia?

More wars in the future?

If it's not an idiot, then what?
Who gives you the right to dictate other what they have to do?

Yes, CNY is appreciating abnormally.

First, the reason for the appreciation is that the Ukrainian war led to the flight of European capital to China, and a large number of Europeans used the euro to buy CNY. That has nothing to do with the use of CNY settlement in Russian trade.

Second, such abnormal appreciation will not last long. If necessary, the Chinese govt will intervene in the exchange rate. And raising interest rates in USA will take away a lot of hot money.

Third, this level of appreciation will not affect China's exports. Trump's high tariffs cannot defeat China's export trade. How much impact can these appreciation bring?
Sir, there are not so many offshore CNY in the world that can consume all China's foreign exchange reserves.

You may have seriously underestimated the amount of foreign exchange in China and seriously overestimated the number of offshore CNY.
Firstly, how much Yuan overseas is a public figure, you cannot "overestimate" the amount because those figure are need to balance international monetary policy. So, I do not overestimate the number of offshore Yuan.

As for Chinese Foreign Reserve, the number is published by Chinese Central Bank, however, unlike other Central Bank, I would treat that figure with a grain of salt, seeing China control Chinese monetary policy directly. That figure could be off, but a Healthy Foreign reserve would have 50/50 CYN vs all other Basket. that is the par point, were it the number of Actual Chinese Reserve? I don't know.

I have already said what I set out to say, I don't get why you keep talking about the same point. I mean, if you think China can stomach 7 trillions Yuan will not impact China financial market, I mean, that's your believe, I will not argue with you on what you believe, because I cannot change your mind, and you cannot change mine. So, that's a non-starter.

As I said to the other dude, this is NOT about trade, this is about Monetary Policy, I have my concern because what you are saying does not sound sustainable to me for the reason I mentioned (You only have a limited Yuan you can exchange with USD/EURO or what have you) and the Russian buying Yuan is non-sustainable because of their fallen currency. No matter how much you repeat your point (which is it does not hurt Chinese export and reusing Yuan for purchase) does not change both fact I mention, and if you believe this is not going to impact China. I mean, you can of course go ahead and believe it.

I don't have time to go back 20 rounds with you saying the exact same thing and I am saying the exact same thing. So I am going to end it here. You can have the last word if you want, or you can ignore this, I really don't care. I just don't have time to go around and around mining the same argument with you over and over again.

No, No,no, No, Just no. It can be paid with Yuan. Its very very simple
How?

Without factories, there would be no goods. The absence of commodity support means the complete collapse of the western monetary system and the most vicious inflation.
China can certainly give up its worthless debts. China will use necessities to require other resource countries to use CNY for trade settlement. You can use dollars to rebuild the industrial chain from scratch.
But at that time, I'm afraid no country would accept the dollar. Because you can't provide any goods for these dollars.

You can imagine that Tesla's automobile factory, Apple's factory, patents and factories of various chips have suddenly become the property of Chinese state-owned enterprises overnight. Even some factories left in the West will stop production due to the rupture of the industrial chain. What will happen to the USA? You will be forced to rob necessities with guns, just as blacks once did.
Without enough material, I'm afraid the American warships and tanks at that time were a pile of scrap iron, which could not even repeat a war in Iraq. Of course, it is more likely that the US military is busy quelling domestic riots.
It would be painful for both. And best avoided. Europe would just rebuild supply chains and invest in other counties. Maybe Malaysia, Vietnam or even closer to Europe that has cheap wages. Maybe Ukraine. Or what’s left of it.

But China should support the rules based order. It better for all. A new system if we are forced into it might not be a fair as today.

And there is no guarantee that China will be better off in the new system. South Korea and Japan might go nuclear. EU might establish new colonies in Asia. Have spheres of influence in Asia.

Its worth defending this system for everyone I think. Let’s see what China decides

A country is destroyed. People are fleeing. And you talk of nonsense shit.

1. I mentioned to you three other destroyed countries - Iraq, Libya and Syria. Where is your empathy for those ?

2. How is what I said nonsense ? I just speak of a way for peace in humanity.

Who gives you the right to dictate other what they have to do?

But the Western governments whom you seem to support have the right to dictate to others ?

It would be painful for both. And best avoided. Europe would just rebuild supply chains and invest in other counties. Maybe Malaysia, Vietnam or even closer to Europe that has cheap wages. Maybe Ukraine. Or what’s left of it.
This will take at least decades if ever and they've been talking about it for at least a decade already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom