What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russia has more than 1,500 losses now. And it’s a completely unsustainable rate

I agree. I was neutral in this confrontation.... With leaning towards Russia because of Ukraine Nazi affiliations, a sanctuary and training centre for White Global Terrorism, and their stupidity ... But even I will have to admit ... The Russians have lost.

The Russians conducted this war like idiots... Poor strategy... While the Ukrainian were armed to the teeth by the West.

Fallout will be that Russia will now take revenge by funding other terrorist entities who want to harm the West around the world. Not good for the Muslim nations that are going through their own internal strife.

~​

Russia's Lavrov says some deals with Ukraine close to being agreed

USP7XBT4MFKUVHT2WYQOTYWZ4I.jpg

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Wednesday that some formulations for agreements with Ukraine were close to being agreed, with neutral status for Kyiv under "serious" consideration.

However, he told the RBC news outlet that there were other issues of importance too, including the usage of the Russian language in Ukraine and freedom of speech.

The current president of Ukraine is Jews.

He will betray Russia in the end.

Ukraine will never 100% neutral, the USA will take advantage of it.

This thread is going boring. Always the same propaganda shit repeating every second/third page of this thread although it is already proofed as meaningless propaganda some pages before. Its so...so....uuahh, cant stand.

Too much jumping for joy over dead soldiers.

Reactions: Ich
Fallout will be that Russia will now take revenge by funding other terrorist entities who want to harm the West around the world. Not good for the Muslim nations that are going through their own internal strife.
Its true, and any idiot that works with russia to attack the west will be as dead as those ISIS idiots who were funded by CIA.

And I will go further and say that any country that works to undermine the wests sanctions against russia will ben dealt with quite harshly. And the weaker they are the more harshly they will be treated.

After the West has neutered Russia ... They are coming for China. Same playbook... But it would be Taiwan as bait. Let's see if the Chinese do any better.

This Ukraine fiasco has been a disaster for Russia. It will but them back at least 50 years unless there is an internal "Democracy" Orange Revolution by the CIA....
Copy Taiwan script?

Have you ever thought that the script goes like this:
China uses the method of Western sanctions against Russia to sanction western countries, and China announces the confiscation of all western countries' factory&Investment &Patents in China. Then China has more than 70% of the world's factories, and has the resource support of Russia and other countries. The West has only dollars left in banks.

Ukraine's army is using civilians as cannon fodder.

Beside the tall building is a suitable position for attacking.

There are many complaints from Ukraine people that the army is using them and preventing them to leave.

The army is supposed to be to protect the civilians, not the other way around.

Ukraine's army is extremely funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom