What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they have KFC, Popeyes Chicken or Pizza Hut franchises?
In Russia? They have Burger King, KFC (you can see both in that video), and I am pretty sure they have Pizzahuts and Dominos.

For anyone who watched Zelensky appealed to the US for assistance, think about this for a moment...

Does it matter NOW if Ukraine is NATO member or not? The man asked a foreign power for help against Russia, but not only that, he asked the body that is representative of the people, the US Congress, just one degree or one election cycle away from the American people. Does NATO membership really matter?

If Poutine withdraw on a negotiated settlement that have Ukraine neutral, does it mean Poutine will go: "Wheeew...Thank God that we have a neutral state at our border". No. Everyone will know that the new Ukrainian neutrality status is meaningless, that it is fiction. In being virtually in front of a representative body of a foreign power, Zelensky put Ukraine into a virtual alliance with that foreign power, and Ukrainians approved. By invading and doing all the atrocities, Poutine pushed Ukraine further to the West.

So there are two choices for Poutine...

Continue with the brutal and bloody suppression and hopefully an occupation of Ukraine. Or acknowledge defeat and withdraw. Either way, it is the end for Poutine.

Russia should mobilise it's reserves and put industry in war mode. NATO is pouring more and more weapon systems into Ukraine.

Putin got himself into a sticky situation, he has options but is he willing to exercise them.
B82AB367-D624-464F-9D78-629749A1BAF0.gif

The wheels have come off the “Special Operation”. The Russian advance has stalled on all fronts.

As they say in Pakistan “It’s Chitrol (trashing) time”.

We are now three weeks into the Russia-Ukraine war. Where is the VKS?

The most resounding Soviet affirmation of the dominant role played by air power in Desert Storm came barely two weeks following the cease-fire. Not surprisingly, it emerged from an interview with the chief of the main staff of the Soviet air force, Lieutenant General A. Malyukov. After suggesting that the war had constituted "a textbook example of what air supremacy means-both for the country that gained it and for the country ceding it to the opponent," the interviewer asked the general whether he felt the war had reflected a practical application of the American "Air-Land Battle" doctrine.​
In a reply that showed much perspicacity, General Malyukov answered: "I do not think so. There was no classical 'air-land battle.' Why? The point is that this war-and here General Dugan comes to mind-was obviously conceived from the outset as an air war to wear out the opponent by means of air strikes, disorganize his command systems, destroy his air defenses, and weaken the ground forces' striking power. In terms of the choice of objectives, it was more a case of a classic air offensive. And these objectives were achieved. Broadly speaking, this is the first time we have seen a war in which aviation took care almost entirely of all the main tasks [emphasis added]."​

Basically, what Malyukov said 31 yrs ago that US airpower came to %90 of forcing an enemy into submission, that US airpower %90 scrapped the concept of 'air-land battle'. Or more like %90 air and %10 land. Apologies to our Army and Marines brothers and sisters. What have the VKS done for itself for the past 30 yrs? Apparently, with the last three weeks showing the world: NOTHING. The Su-57 does not qualify as an achievement. When this war is over, the Su-57 will be relegated to the museum.

With the Russia-Ukraine war, the world was looking for a Desert Storm replacement. Instead, the world was forced to return to Desert Storm as example of how far airpower have come, how much US airpower can do, and that the world's second air force failed by a miserable margin even just to meet the par set by US airpower, let alone hope to surpass. Thirty yrs passed and all the VKS done was produced one new platform and when the air force was called into battle, it failed its ground forces brothers.

It is not just any one observer of this war but of the entire world that the time for being generous to the VKS is over. Maybe it is time for all the VKS generals to commit seppuku by impaling themselves on the pitot probes of their jets.
Was asking myself some question also. Why VKS failed to close the Ukrainian Airspace?

Better yet, I have another question for you.

Why Zelenskyy still able to broadcast his speech/meet virtually to Western Leader?

I mean, look at his video, he did US Congress this morning, Canadian Parliament 2 days ago, British Parliament earlier this week, and EU and NATO last week. I am not saying Russia should be able to assassinate him (that would actually be bad for Russia as this will make him a martyr) But Russia should have put pressure on him, and put him on the move, they can also jam their communication, taking out internet or TV infrastructure.

Why all that was not done?

That leads to 2 conclusion.

1.) Russia is Culminating - They have no resource left to pursuit those measure.
2.) Russia military is not fighting this war - Putin is behind all the decision. Essentially he is doing a Hitler, he is no military man, he don't process proper military knowledge, if Russia Military is running this war, all these will basically priority number 1. Which mean Russia is entering dangerous territories here. A person have no wartime experience in charge of the entire operation....

Tai hai chen is bad, but at least he actually posted something on topic. Beny has been doing NOTHING but derail. Thats all he does in the threads hes in. How is he not banned?
Bro, Tai Hai Chen ability to stay on topic is time-tested (NOT). Trust me.

I penalized Beny in this thread before but he came back after serving his term. His WILL to troll is strong and transcends many a stick.

But worry not - I will decide who posts here (in PUTIN voice). Putin commands it.

@RescueRanger

The man is unhinged.

I wonder if they have KFC, Popeyes Chicken or Pizza Hut franchises?
They have Yum Foods there so that would include KFC, Pizza Hut.

This is a very good video explaining what happened on Day 21 of the war.

Note : This guy used to be with Fox, and he is somehow Pro-Russian (And you will know if you were watching his previous video)

Bro, Tai Hai Chen ability to stay on topic is time-tested (NOT). Trust me.

I penalized Beny in this thread before but he came back after serving his term. His WILL to troll is strong and transcends many a stick.

But worry not - I will decide who posts here (in PUTIN voice). Putin commands it.

@RescueRanger
Wilco comrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom