What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, they left with a functional Afghan government in control and with dignity. They didn't run with thousands of citizens stuck there and collaborators hanging to the landing gear of transports taking off while being shot at.

If you believe the 1:1 kill ratio idea when Russians are bombing and artillery striking cities, allegedly in war crimes, then I believe the Jawans from Galwan who threw 20 PLA soldiers off a cliff with his bare hands and the Ghost of Kiev are teaming up for Ukraine.
I meant the Russo Japanese War. Think Tzar was kicked out soon after.

As for kill ratio, I can only go with what is available in media so far. It is not anywhere close to 1:100. You can of course believe whatever floats your boat :laugh: :bunny:

The US estimates that Russia has lost 7,000 KIAs on the conservative side
Yes, it is all part of the plan :undecided:

The Central Bank of Russia has announced that the Russian Mir card payment system can be used in Turkey to withdraw cash and pay for shopping on Türkiye İş Bankası, Ziraat Bankası and VakıfBank devices.

Russians are preparing to shop through Turkish banks.
Until those Turkish banks are taken out of SWIFT.

Sanctions make Russia a puppet country of China. It is also to China's advantage considering Russia is a neighbor of China and China + Russia basically dominates The Old World.

So you think the Nazis in Ukraine are less likely to commit a war crime than Russian army who hasn't used its full force?
I see a Russian Army shooting rockets and artillery rounds with abandonment then what the so called Nazis are doing for 3 weeks resisting a Russian encirclement and assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom