What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Americans cannot sign a domestic infrastructure bill for the love of it. But funding for Ukraine was super fast :laugh: :cheers:

A $1T infrastructure bill was already passed last year

A $1T infrastructure bill was already passed last year
Was it?! I did not know.

Has it been signed into law. Last I read, the senate was not ready because even some democrat was unhappy with it. :undecided:

MoD Russia, [3/15/2022 4:11 PM]

1647375567920.png

🗓 Top News Today

❗️ The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation took full control of the entire territory of Kherson region.

💥 The Russian Armed Forces captured a stronghold of nationalists and foreign mercenaries in Ukraine, seized 10 Javelin missile systems and other weapons. All weapons are handed over to the units of the people's militia of the DPR and LPR.

▪️ During the day, more than 500 tons of essential items, including medication and food, were handed over to the civilian population of the liberated areas.

▪️ In total, since the beginning of the operation, 156 UAVs, 1,306 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 127 MLRS, 471 field artillery mounts, as well as 1,054 units of special military vehicles have been destroyed. Operational-tactical, army aviation and unmanned aircraft hit 136 military facilities of Ukraine.

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine
@mod_russia_en

Last edited:
There is no denying that Taiwan is critical for China in general and to the PLA in particular and I believe that Xi motivated Poutine, compounded by the poor advice from their generals, to invade Ukraine. Xi needed to know what China WILL encounter and to what degrees, and sacrificed Ukraine for that.
This would be funny as hell if it turns out to be the case. Hollywood can make a sitcom with this plot :omghaha:

Um nope, we just confiscate property from criminals.

Putin wants to cut all ties with Europe, why should his goons then enjoy europe? Pedro Sanches, president of Spain said it very well. Russian oligarchs can from now on sail on the Barrent Sea. The Med is closed for them.
You don't even understand the meaning of the word "criminal". Your answer is so typical for all the western nazis here, i mean there is even a nazi saying for this from the 3. Reich: Recht ist, was dem Volk nuetzt.

Well, go ahead. This serves russia, China and the whole world except the anglo saxon controlled west. Everyone can see, what the west really is. This behavrior is like a booster for the multipolar world.

This would be funny as hell if it turns out to be the case. Hollywood can make a sitcom with this plot :omghaha:
It is not impossible. When you think about it, why not? Military academies all over the world studies past military ventures all over the world, so why should there be any hesitancy in speculations using current geopolitical situations? I have no doubt PLA generals gave Xi their estimations of Russia and Ukraine.

You don't even understand the meaning of the word "criminal". Your answer is so typical for all the western nazis here, i mean there is even a nazi saying for this from the 3. Reich: Recht ist, was dem Volk nuetzt.

Well, go ahead. This serves russia, China and the whole world except the anglo saxon controlled west. Everyone can see, what the west really is. This behavrior is like a booster for the multipolar world.

I have no problem witb multipolar world as long this criminals are outside europe. Abramowitch lost most of his fortune. I think thats super cool. :D

The super yachts alone that were confiscated have 9 billion € value. The EU now owns the worlds greatest super yachts.

A large number of abandoned Russian armored vehicles in Bucha
While the US provides cash aid, the Russian army provides ready-to-use equipment directly.

as a Young Conscripts, They are not soldiers in there teens just novice conscripts. No food or rations, given bad or broken equipment vs a enemy with thousands of javelins anti tank missiles aimed at them

shows how little putin thinks of his peoples. I feel bad, this is a Putin made disasters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom