What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Putins weekly losses in Ukraine, he will run out of russian soldiers before Ukrainians run out of manpads.

how much they lost in reality !?

from what I see their man power lose is minimum or else angry soldiers would act more violent and act more with brutality ...

There is an opt-out provision in the EU mutual defense clause. After this Ukraine mess is over, no matter which way, EU members will re-think that clause. As for the US, I was not joking about the US being a member of the EU. Am sure the EU could carve out a provision for the US to allow all parties to maintain their independence.

I’m surprised that you can even imagine that the EU will accept America as a member. The EU is a European alliance and provides full mobility for citizens to live in any country they want. Would they allow America with a 40% non-white population in? That’s giving 120 million blacks, Mexicans and other people of all sorts the right to move to the EU.

The major reason the British left was because they didn’t want Eastern Europeans moving to their country, especially the Poles.

With the Germans and other European countries rearming there is an increased potential that they’ll end up creating a European defense alliance as an alternative to NATO.

How things will play out over a few years may not be exactly how some people imagine.

Subtract the nuclear option for now. This war revealed the true capability of the Russian military overall -- that it is at best a defensive capable military, not one capable of conquest.

By that, I mean the Russian military seems to be best capable of 'repelling boarders' type of warfare, which is how most of the world's militaries are. Cross borders means you are expeditionary, which is the US. A defense capable military can cross borders in the execution of its missions, but the deeper into foreign territory and longer it remains outside its territory, the weaker it become over time because of lack of materiel support which is an economic issue which leads us back to how Russia's economy have been in poor state for so long, which finally reinforce what is known all this time that economic power = military power.
Yes, the US is better at invasion. Especially in handling logistics for their armed forces even in landlocked countries without easy access. But I don't consider that as best for world peace :laugh:

Do you expect the Chinese to do better than what Russians have accomplished in Ukraine? I don't know if the Chinese military is set up for expeditions :unsure:

how much they lost in reality !?

from what I see their man power lose is minimum or else angry soldiers would act more violent and act more with brutality ...

So far they lost around 10.000 soldiers. Their entire logistics stalled.

The article also mentions china. He says China will drop Putin like a hot potatoe in short time. He failed and China doesnt like losers. He strenghtend the West on the other side Russia more or less will become a chinese vasall, completly dependend. So China gains alot.
Shrug if that's what you really believe then go for it. But you don't seem too confident otherwise why do you need to post 2747462516 articles about how Ukraine is gonna win? Nobody posted that many articles about US beating Iraq. It's a foregone conclusion.

There are mixed signals from Ukraine.
If you saw a video I posted yesterday where the Ukraine diplomatic adviser gave to an Indian channel. In that video, the advisor asked for iron-clad guarantees backed up by foreign powers for Ukraine's security and for that Ukraine would sign some neutrality agreement with Russia. BUT in the same interview the advisor also used the term 'for the time being' to not ask for Nato membership. Russia, if you recall, had asked for a permanent agreement of neutrality before the war began--actually just a few days before the war began. Russia asked for more than some for the time being agreement.

Anyway, what Ukraine should fear is that Russia decides to reduce its invasion to eastern and southern parts, consolidates there, use the very considerable Russian ethnic presence, especially in the eastern part, and make the Dnipier River, which is supposed to have only limited crossings, a natural barrier and target the Russian guns on Kiev as blackmail... sort of like North Korea does by targeting Seoul. IF Russia is able to achieve those goals--which are in the realm of possibilities--then Russia will have won the war even if at great cost to itself. I believe in that case Russia will eventually ride out the sanctions.
Yes, it`s seems, this could the scenario right now, but for Russia this is plan C and hardly a victory. They can sell it as a victory to their population, but it`s not a gain in the long run taking into account the costs.

Yes, the US is better at invasion. Especially in handling logistics for their armed forces even in landlocked countries without easy access. But I don't consider that as best for world peace :laugh:

Do you expect the Chinese to do better than what Russians have accomplished in Ukraine? I don't know if the Chinese military is set up for expeditions :unsure:

Fun fact: the PLA has never fought a tactically defensive war inside China's borders after 1949.

A MLRS ammo depot was hit with an Iskander BM, after a russian Orlan drone followed 2 BM-21 Grad trucks. Look at the speed, compared to other ballistic missiles!:o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom