What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiat Cash is trash.....doesn't matter if its USA or Zimbabwe any more.....they both are running the printing presses. Western position economically is weaker then you think and is only going to get worse. Asia combined already has a larger economy then the rest of the world. MENA and Africa are the future growth markets. Western camp will only decline more in relative global economic position so its ability to dictate terms is long behind it.
You dont have to accept US dollars for trade. You can go open a factory and accept Russian rubles.

Also, simple addition will show that USA and Europe (excluding russia) had a larger GDP than Asia combined (which includes India, Middle East, Israel, arab gulf & Turkey). BTW did you know Indias GDP is 10 times bigger than Israel.

The west can not allow itself to stop trading with china. It is absolutely impossible.
Westren girls would just close Chinese factories and open in Vietnam or some place else if china used unfair trading practices to undermine western security or western firms. Dont take my word for it, wait and see. Look what trump did.
And now you think they will isolate itself from russia AND China? When both countries will continue to trade with all countries except the western? So who is gonna get isolated?
as far as I know, in the 1970's the west was doing good, not trading with china, and china had just recovered from a famine that killed 20 milion people. The west is not rich beacause of trade with china. China is no longer dirt poor because of its trade with the west. But china doesn't have to trade With the west, they are welcome sell their products to Africa.

China will not be able to trade with the west of it uses cheap Russian oil to subsidise its industries. No western courtly would allow that. You can either trade with the west on their terms or find other partners. If you want hard cash for your products you trade with the west. If you want to not get paid you trade with Africa and now Russia.

If America stops trading with China, practically the whole US economy will grind to a halt. Almost everything is made in China. If there are shortages or prices of things in Walmart go up these are the scenes you'll be seeing.

4923.jpg

Yes, very cogent analysis but they just blew up a bunch of NATO mercenaries near the Polish border. Precision strikes are something, isn't it?
Never said the VKS could not drop bombs at the individual level. But with coordinated air attacks, every fighter must wait his turn and there should be a controller somewhere directing traffic. Dropping bombs into a city will put VKS fighters in vulnerable positions. For starter, each fighter have to get target coordinates, then maneuver into positions. Now here is where it gets dangerous. The Ukrainian air defense units will know the VKS will go after the cities and urban areas trying to support Russian troopers going house to house. They know VKS fighters will have to descent below 15K ft just to try to be precise. Even with the lower altitude Stingers, if any VKS fighter get below 10K altitude, he will encounter multiple Stingers coming at him from different directions. Given the performance of the VKS so far, one or two losses below 10K ft will compel the rest to go back up above 10K, making it more difficult to deliver with precision, leaving Russian ground troopers unsupported.

SEAD/DEAD missions are just as deadly as trying to gain air superiority against other fighters. While smaller ground missiles do not have the altitude as their larger cousins, they are nearly as fast but accelerate just as quick due to their lighter weight per poundage of thrust. The VKS have not, or have yet, to demonstrate the US level of sophisticated SEAD/DEAD attacks, so until the VKS steps up, here is the harsh reality for our remaining supposedly 'near peer' air adversary. Up to now, the world's air forces, especially that other guy, were anticipating a replacement for Desert Storm but the VKS failed to deliver. Now everybody have to go back to Desert Storm for guidance and standards, as if anyone else can achieve that to the scale we did. What comes next will be a lesson for the world's air forces should any of them have to fight -- that without air superiority in the first three days of a conflict, once air defense forces are in position, SEAD/DEAD will be harder and longer, if accomplished at all.

You dont have to accept US dollars for trade. You can go open a factory and accept Russian rubles.

Also, simple addition will show that USA and Europe (excluding russia) had a larger GDP than Asia combined (which includes India, Middle East, Israel, arab gulf & Turkey). BTW did you know Indias GDP is 10 times bigger than Israel.
Even Americans are looking to invest in hard assets and not hold dollars. Trumps trade war with China failed miserably. That should be a wake call. Personally, I'm looking into investments in the MENA.....UAE & KSA are a more attractive places to invest right now then EU.

Good riddance to White Nazi who went their for their false-jihad.
What exactly did they expect? By the way, you can't call them "White Nazis" nor talk any jihad. Lol. They're Brazilians!

But what did they expect when they went there? That they would walk to Kiev and destroy entire brigades and be welcomed as heroes?

Congrats to Russians

Russians have taken what they wished , hopefully Ukraine admits surrender and comes to senses it is just a tiny state vs Russia

Social media does not means zilch against Russians

I could see a big retaliation on western front if weapons supply from western border does not stops

Last edited:
If America stops trading with China, practically the whole US economy will grind to a halt. Almost everything is made in China. If there are shortages or prices of things in Walmart go up these are the scenes you'll be seeing.
It would be a painful transition. And when I say painful I mean the big screen TV in the study room would not be able to be easily replaced at a decent price so the whole family would have to watch TV together in the living room or on their Mac books.

But sooner or later the western firms or Korean firms would find some other 3rd world place to assemble the TV's and other widgets.

But yes, I concede the crowds would fight each other at Walmart for that last Chinese made TV.

Interesting twist on TV

Seeing Jews in Western media doing what they always have done in last 100 years run TV ads , "Jews need help in Ukraine", This add came on for 3rd time on TV in 30 minutes

Similar ads used to run prior to WW1 against Russia (1890-1900 periods) and prior to WW2 against Germany

While banning Russians from Financial system

As a neutral observe wondering how this will unfold

I was not quite sure , Is Ukraine a Jewish state ? I am not quite familiar with the demographics in Ukraine

While simultaneously Israel is playing double game

Even Americans are looking to invest in hard assets and not hold dollars. Trumps trade war with China failed miserably. That should be a wake call. Personally, I'm looking into investments in the MENA.....UAE & KSA are a more attractive places to invest right now then EU.
you are absolutely right, inflation is eating away our money in the west. Its hard to get a good return. In australia property prices have increased to dramatic levels. A lot of people are being priced out. Particularly new immigrants (Chinese and Indians are the majority of immigrants).

UAE and KSA are riskier than EU, although given at what's happening this might not be true for much longer.

Those are undemocratic governments prone to western regime change on one side and threatened by Iran on the other. But there is no safe investment anywhere. Personally I would buy shares in the company that makes Bayraktar.

Interesting twist on TV

Seeing Jews in Western media doing what they always have done in last 100 years run TV ads , "Jews need help in Ukraine"

While banning Russians from Financial system
A broken clock is right twice a day.

It would be a painful transition. And when I say painful I mean the big screen TV in the study room would not be able to be easily replaced at a decent price so the whole family would have to watch TV together in the living room or on their Mac books.

But sooner or later the western firms or Korean firms would find some other 3rd world place to assemble the TV's and other widgets.

But yes, I concede the crowds would fight each other at Walmart for that last Chinese made TV.

MY dear tutle, it's not as simple as that. An economic emergency with shortage of goods will trigger massive inflation and there will be societal collapse level of civil unrest.

America is joined by the hip to China. If they break off, both die. I don't think that a conflict with China will happen any time soon. Both know the consequences.

40% of Americans only one missed paycheck away from poverty

Millions of middle-class Americans are just one missed paycheck away from poverty, with 4 of 10 considered "liquid-asset poor," or without enough money socked away to cope with even a sudden disruption in income.

Last edited:
While the whole Ukraine-Russia story is ok interesting but the real retaliation will come for this theft once Russia reestablish control

The world is ready for a new financial system
Seems like Russian people had 700 Billion Dollar saved in international outlets for trade , and 300 Billion has been sanctioned , seems pretty nasty that Russian wealth is being stolen

This will be big

Source RT.COM (Russian)

1647214380869.png

Nato has launched the financial Bomb against Russia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom