What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did your heart do when Pakistani forces were in Somalia killing Muslims. Oh sorry they were not blonde and blued eyed so it didn't matter. Carry on

NOT the fault of ordinary Ukrainian soldiers.
They helped mostly. Most Iraqis got killed by other Iraqis, Muslim foreigners who waged secterian war.
Sure, main mistake was to take down Saddam, who ruled with iron fist. And Murricans were warned about consequences, even by their own, when Saddam got his *** kicked. There were other ways to dismantle Saddam or to bring him on the table... but thats another theme.

Do you the meaning of false equivalency?... Please tell me... And you know what you are saying is false. Please define "false equivalency".

Absolutely. China knew. Can't say about Taiwan but that big declaration about "comprehensive strategic partnership" with all the festivities just before the invasion can mean only one thing.
If China wants to launch a military operation across Taiwan, then it would be a good time to launch when the west is busy in a war with Russia. It just seems like common sense to me from a layman perspective. I doubt that the 'comprehensive strategic partnership without limits' is a mere economic co-operation type of deal.

NATO will have to yield Ukraine to Russia. NATO will just make Russia pay a pound of flesh in the process. Bigger issues on the global chess board will be economic in nature. China can prosper from this as well as the MENA nations. Western nations will go into recession for sure in the next year. If China can secure Russian commodities paid for in yuan at discount then it will continue growing and become the worlds largest economy faster then expected. EU will be the biggest losers economically in the long run Russia the biggest loser economically in the short run. Impacts on USA will be most muted but I expect USA to go into recession very soon and have to deal with the rise of yuan as a reserve currency longer term. :pop:
The idea that China will simply buy all the oil from Russia is built on the underlying assumption that Russia will be able to extract the oil without Western technology and supply chain. Many analysts who claim proficiency in the subject say that this is not easily doable. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom