What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Russian civil aviation agency announced that they will contact Turkey and India for the supply of parts due to China's refusal to supply aircraft parts to Russia.

Any credible link to support your claim ?

Can you imagine being the one to report this to putin? - There are reports of Ukrainian farmers stealing and operating our tanks. - Wait, what? How?! - They find manuals on Google......

At the end of the conversation: Q - did you serve in tank troops? A - No Q - How do you even know how to start a tank? A - Google

Looks like Oplot

Bennet is one weird guy. He told Zelensky to surrender flatout. Dude Russia seeks the territory to create novorossiya and push out the Ukrainian ethnics. It is like telling the British to surrender to the germans back in 1939

He's essentially saying kaka chup kar k Tel Aviv wapas a ja.

Ukrainians holding up very well, I thought kyiv would’ve been taken in a week. Ukrainians and afghans are totally different, one putting a hell of a resistance, the other runs to foreign countries and cries on Twitter.

I wonder if Iran will join Russia in teaching turkey a lesson? Im sure the Russians are keeping tabs, and will be giving some new toys to the PKK.. But im not sure if Iran would follow. Since it has a strict "no pissing in your own pool" policy when it comes to neighbour instability. time will tell, But the Turks are crossing lines.

Regardless though, Turkey should expect some nasty surprised going forward... Especially their illegal occupying troops/terrorists in northern syria. Russia has alot of tools in its hands to make the turks bleed. Maybe Erdogan might get on his knees again and apologize again publicly?

Turkey is not sanctioning Russia, so Putin would be a fool if he tries to support the PKK. Besides, Turkey had huge investments in Ukraine, and the 2 countries were cooperating in many areas; so Turkey can still cooperate with Ukraine by selling drones while at the same time maintaining a relationship with the Kremlin.

Turkey is not sanctioning Russia, so Putin would be a fool if he tries to support the PKK. Besides, Turkey had huge investments in Ukraine, and the 2 countries were cooperating in many areas; so Turkey can still cooperate with Ukraine by selling drones while at the same time maintaining a relationship with the Kremlin.

If you think Russia will just ignore the fact that Turkey is directly Arming a russian enemy in war time, and contributing to Russian deaths...

if you think that? then we can agree to disagree..

there is no question in my mind that both turkish and nato troops will be paying full price + tax with blood for the actions of their countries in this war.

If you think Russia will just ignore the fact that Turkey is directly Arming a russian enemy in war time, and contributing to Russian deaths...

if you think that? then we can agree to disagree..

there is no question in my mind that both turkish and nato troops will be paying full price + tax with blood for the actions of their countries in this war.

The TB2s where there before the Invasion.. Weapons are sold as means for business the Russians themselves understand this better then anyone else.

I just think you are frustrated at Iran's geopolitical situation. Which is basically under Putin now even the nuclear deal meaning the level of puppet'ness of Iran has no boundaries. The Assad held areas and the russian held regions within russia is the same really both are defacto areas ruled by putin with iron-fist meaning he can re-direct forces from both areas. Atleast Turkey and US held areas are independent from that kind of cuckhold mentality and from that carnage of servitude

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom