What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

An episode of an attempt to break through a Ukrainian armored group, into the territory of the Kursk region of Russia, in the Glushkovsky district. To overcome anti-tank obstacles, an IMR-2 engineering vehicle of Soviet manufacture is used. The main purpose of the IMR-2: creating column routes in difficult-to-pass places for the advancement of troops, the Soviet army began using the IMR-2 in 1982. Now it is used by Russia and Ukraine. The advance of the Ukrainian armored group was stopped, the video shows the explosion of one of the IMR-2 engineering vehicles of the group.

Episode of the march throw of the Russian armored group, storming the mine "Yuzhnodonbasskaya №3", this is the Ukrainian division of the Ukrainian army on the Ugledarsky direction. Previously, Russian aviation worked on the mine with FAB bombs and artillery, you can see it in the video. The composition of the armored group, presumably BMP-2 and BMP-3. The group broke through, but one of the BMPs hit a mine, the crew abandoned the combat vehicle. During the march throw, the group was worked by Ukrainian long-range artillery from the Bogatyr area.

Back
Top Bottom