What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

How is the Ukrain counter offensive going?
When’s Russia getting to Kiev?
Admit it the war is over for Russia. Their weapons are proven to be sub par, their economy in shambles and they boast about getting weapons from NK, iran and South Africa. What a win 🙄

Hey loser Russia has 20% of Ukraine against 57 nations

Keep dreaming about Ukraine victory

I understand Russia kicked German a$$ pretty hard during WWII you will never get over it

God you’re an angry clown 🤡

I read 1 but some people say 2 or even 3 batteries!
Only 2 Patriots. One came from US, one from Dutch/Germany. Unclear is how many launchers. A Patriots battery can have up to 8 missile launchers.
The Russians are all in they use everything in inventory: Kinzhal, Iskander, Kalibr and especially perverse, Kh22.
The latter is actually a Soviet antiship missile.
Such heavy missiles are reprogrammed and attacking military and civilian buildings. The attack on an apartment block in January killed 40 people. Or a shopping mall last year 60 people were killed. It’s all about terror.

3436914897-0ff5073bbd-b-1673904283sbwwt.jpg

A Soviet Kh-22 Burya anti-ship missile, now being used by Russia to attack civilian targets in Ukrainian cities. (hat Suckr verlassen)

finally . the ukranians are loudly admitting the xcaliber 155mm guided ammo......this is in fact the weapon that was the game changer and is responsible for more than 50% of russian losses from day one of the war until now
Ukraine fielded M-777 sometime in May 2022. Drone footage of Excaliber impact have been posted several times before, but I doubt it is being responsible for 50% russian losses.

its so un understandble why the russians cannot see it clear........ if the musicians are so successful why dont they create a whole new russian army of this orchestra class guys
What makes you think Wagner isnt infact part of the Russian Army.
I guess the russian population would not want to be mobilzed into such an organization. They clearly have been using untrained and ill equiped personel as canon fodder.

So let me get this right, the damage to the Patriot was caused by blown off roof tiles?! And you actually believe this sh1t?! Those must be some really powerful roof tiles for them to cause such large explosions at the Patriot site! This level of BS is far beyond what the Russians would ever come out with...you have surpassed the Russians here, and that takes some doing!! Wasn't it you who was saying the US is far more "reliable and trustworthy"?! lol

So let me get this right, the damage to the Patriot was caused by blown off roof tiles?! And you actually believe this sh1t?! Those must be some really powerful roof tiles for them to cause such large explosions at the Patriot site! This level of BS is far beyond what the Russians would ever come out with...you have surpassed the Russians here, and that takes some doing!! Wasn't it you who was saying the US is far more "reliable and trustworthy"?! lol
Did you actually see large explosions at the Patriot site?
Satellite images show no damage in the area, like impact sites.

Natural gas futures below $30, cheaper than ever. What happens to Putin’s grand plan to freeze Europe to death?
Gasoline still too high. Now waiting for crude oil to crash so that I can fill my cars cheaper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom