What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Just making an observation, but there seems to be an increase recently in Russian trollbot activity across all platforms, with emphasis on Bakhmut operations and the Kinzhal missile interceptions.
That's to redirect the attention they are going to get soon

I mean, even in Bakhmut they aren't doing so great, but that is the only thing (Beside may or may not be hitting that Patriot Battery, which is non-material to begin with) show they are at the bottom of the barrel now.

5 Patriot launchers
I know. I can read. very doubtful, but ok I am generous, congrats. Russia now has free hands if Ukraine air defense is decimated.
By the way, anyone knows how many Patriots launchers were delivered to Ukraine?

Hey loser Russia has 20% of Ukraine against 57 nations

Keep dreaming about Ukraine victory

I understand Russia kicked German a$$ pretty hard during WWII you will never get over it

You are confusing my amateur military opinion with assumption that I am conveying one side will win over the other.

They have captured 20% of the territory, when Ukraine only had defensive weapons they got pushed back. They haven’t gained anything since they captured that 20% (after they fell back from the capital). Ukraine now has offensive weapons that may or may not change outcome of the war.

Nobody here including NATO’s supreme commander knows if Ukraine will prevail. But what is certain is Russia will not win and its a stalemate to a negotiated settlement.

Against most of these western suppliers Afghan mujahideen where they were ONLY supplied with defensive weapons Russia with a much bigger military lost. So it is possible but not definitive.

FOr a near superpower not winning is like defeat.

Bakhmut has rich mines..that is what everyone is overlooking in this battle.. But both Russia and Ukraine know the reason..hence the bloody fighting..
Rich salt mines.

Either way, Russia isn't gonna hold Bakhmut for long as they're under risk of encirclement.

This will be truly validated if Russia strikes the city again, (relatively soon, otherwise the argument could be that the damaged battery/components were replaced/cannibalized from elsewhere) and we don't have the PAC-3 Interceptors in flight to intercept incoming missiles. So far Russia doesn't seem to be taking advantage of the supposed destruction of the Patriot system/elements, what we can deduce is either they don't have high-value targets in the city besides the Patriot system (hard to believe) or they really know that Patriot system is still online and defending the airspace.

Last edited:
Heard that Patriot was hit by Russia- how the invincible rhetoric going?

does the damage matter? the HIT matters.. there will be more..
Absolutely, They will play it down for obvious reasons but the most important thing is that it got HIT - the dagger found its way.. The best defense is not to turn it on and give away its coordinates.

How is the Ukrain counter offensive going?
Immer mit der Ruhe

How is Russia denazi campaign going?

Going well according to plan?

I read Putin is ready to withdraw completely from Ukraine territory in exchange for Ukraine not joining the NATO and remaining neutrality.

The Donbass Zugzwang | Ukraine's Defeat In Bakhmut Is Inevitable. Military Summary For 2023.05.18

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom