What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

1 in 5 brits cant afford food/gas

MAybe send some of your over abundant danish pastry to your euro bros who are struggling.

The middle class in the west is dying. Your going down to 2 groups. the tiny 0.5% super rich, and everybody else hand to mouth peasants..... kind of like the middle ages..

definitly send some pastries their way. They seem to be struggling far more then the average internet millionaire here from the west pretending they are rich/unbothered by record high inflation that is destroying a signifcant part of the western population
Lol are you describing Iran?

Lmao middle class dying? Dude average house here is million dollar and there are bidding war on every house sell. And most are middle class buyers.

How long would it take to reintegrate these captured tanks/howitzers @jhungary ?
Into new ukranian BTG? Seems like they have enough to fuel another offensive just from russias generous donations
Assuming the Russian did not spike those guns (like putting a C4 inside the barrel or temper with it) before leaving them for the Ukrainian. It won't take long, for Field Artillery, you basically just tow it and have ammunition ready, and they are ready to go. For SPG, that's a bit longer because you need to make sure those track and engine does work, and the gun is in ready to fire position, then all it takes is to get it to the unit you are going to give it to and they can use it.

That's because Ukrainian operate Soviet/Russian equipment to begin with, they are most likely properly trained with those system (like S30, 2S3, 2S19 and so on)

The question however, is do they want to? Ukraine has expanded almost their entire Russian munition stock, and the west don't supply as much Soviet munition to Ukraine than NATO standard munition, so at some point there are going to be more NATO munition than Soviet Stock, right now I think they can still use it, and depends on the ammo dump they captured, they can probably use it a while, but if the stock is low, it's more sensible to use these captured weapon in a defensive role than in an offensive role, like putting them into reserve.

About another push and another offensive. As I mentioned some post ago, the Ukrainian are using TDF brigade instead of their regular brigade, none of the 3 regular brigade were used in this push, (93 mech, 81 Airmobile and 53 Mech were known to have operate in Izyum direction conducting offensive operation) Which suggest the Ukrainian is holding back, now I don't know if they held back those unit, it could be for any reason, from giving them a strategic break and do some R and O, or they want to redeploy them somewhere in the line, or holding them back to act as reserve for this offensive, I don't know, all I know is if the Ukrainian want to continue on with this counter offensive, they still have fresh manpower to do this.

Two words: Fucked up

But it did have me laughing: you cut our balls?

I don’t know how the individual on the other line held himself from laughing cause had it been me on the line, and I would’ve said unconventional stuff.

Honestly, the Taliban had more guts in them than the Russians. But still, I’m cheering for the Russians.

Last edited:
One reason why they haven't committed general mobilisation is that equipment for such big froces don't exist, many people also point out that Russian logistics couldn't handle more soldiers, they can give all new soldiers AK variant and old fashioned steel helmet but that's just cannon fodder. Russian demographics won't allow suicidal mass attacks.
That's why the Middle Cast is anti-war, much like middle cast in any countries....

That's why the Middle Cast is anti-war, much like middle cast in any countries....

Russia has 4 times the population of Ukraine, with millions of unemployed. They don't need a full mobilization to have sufficient man power. The new 3rd corps is a good example. With incentive of cash or even reward of plots of land in Ukraine, as well as a chance to be a hero which ups your chance of getting a nice lady, plenty of poor and unemployed folks sign up to join.

Russia has 4 times the population of Ukraine, with millions of unemployed. They don't need a full mobilization to have sufficient man power. The new 3rd corps is a good example. With incentive of cash or even reward of plots of land in Ukraine, as well as a chance to be a hero which ups your chance of getting a nice lady, plenty of poor and unemployed folks sign up to join.
Is this a big ask to not to quote me again? And if you do, can you not post the same thing over and over and over and over again.

The occupation in Kharkiv ended. It's hard to believe, but they succeeded. The Ukrainian army is shaping the re-birth of a nation.
Fchmd5KXgAEYcmK

'There is a victory that grows in each failure'

Two words: Fucked up

But it did have me laughing: you cut our balls?

I don’t know how the individual on the other line held himself from laughing cause had it been me on the line, and I would’ve said unconventional stuff.

Honestly, the Taliban had more guts in them than the Russians. But still, I’m cheering for the Russians.
It may have been an idiom that does not translate well to English. I think that most Russians who actually fight on the frontlines are not too eager to be there. They are not defending their country afterall.

Not yet. The Russian dog has a lot of fight in it. Refer to WW2 Germany vs USSR war.
That was USSR backed by the West. Times have changed.

Some forget that the West flooded USSR with weapons and supplies to fight Germans (Lend-Lease Act). US-backed forces were also attacking and dismantling German lines across Europe.

Some think that Stalingrad turned the tide. No, it didn't. It was symbolic at best.

Last edited:
That was USSR backed by the West. Times have changed.

Times has changed or not will be determined when the war is over, not now. Although I must say in WW2 the Russians were defending their homeland, so they had a motivation. Today they are invading, they should not theoretically have the same motivation. If they don't fight as hard as WW2, it's to do with the lack of motivation, not lack of fight in them.

Times has changed or not will be determined when the war is over, not now. Although I must say in WW2 the Russians were defending their homeland, so they had a motivation. Today they are invading, they should not theoretically have the same motivation. If they don't fight as hard as WW2, it's to do with the lack of motivation, not lack of fight in them.
This war is taking place in Russian backyard and Russians feel strongly about absorbing Ukraine due to historical factors. Problem is that Russians have lost more in like 7 months in Ukraine than they did in 10 years in Afghanistan. Imagine this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom