What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

China does not interfere in another country's internal affair. China always abstains. This is Chinese tradition. Has nothing do with America or Russia.

Or as the Americans call it. It's just collateral damage.
It’s a myth. China does interfere other countries internal affair. Ccp will put thumb down or up if anyone goes other way around. first, they will use economic blackmail. Then money, then politics, then ultimate ratio the PLA. Chinese just do things smarter than sorry to say dumb Russians.

Last edited:
And how did Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria work out for the US? The US weren't able to annex Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria in the end despite fighting there for decades.

Incorrect. Chinese tech is vastly superior and less expensive. Now that Russia and EU bromance is officially over for good. Russia import everything from China instead.

Not in commercial products but in terms of military products Russia is still stop notch.
Yes excelled only in military. while Apple, Samsung bring out new smartphones Russia brings out new thermobombastic flameflower.
The rest from shoes to smartphone comes from China, and now Turkey.

Not familiar with her persona but her dad is well known islamophobe but i find it rather compelling how is her death cheered on social platforms amomg westerners and meamwhile they cry about stabbing of that scumbag rushdie.
the same people that say they love chinese people only hate the government and cheering for big chinese dams to collapse whenever they have flood over there :D

It’s a myth. China does interfere other countries internal affair. Ccp will put thumb down or up if anyone goes other way around. first, they will use economic blackmail. Then money, then politics, then ultimate ratio the PLA. Chinese just do things smarter than sorry to say dumb Russians.
Don't you Viet smear Chinese all the time for the wrongs they didn't do. When did Chinese interfere in other countries' internal affairs let alone invade others ?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F39d6978a-2118-11ed-bb7e-0eb11fc7ccd4.jpg

What real Denazification actually looks like.

Kiev/Nato assassinated Dugin's daughter Daria in Moscow with a car bomb.

Most likely powerful Russians who'm, rightfully so, see this war as bad for their business and nation as a whole and Dugin familys egging for war is seen as a problem.

Not familiar with her persona but her dad is well known islamophobe but i find it rather compelling how is her death cheered on social platforms amomg westerners and meamwhile they cry about stabbing of that scumbag rushdie.

So you are comparing a guy who wrote a book you don't like to a dude who's whole family says that Ukraine should be invaded and Ukrainians killed? Cool story.

Frankly, I don't think it has anything to do with Kiev. An intelligence operation that would exceed Kiev's height. I understand it as the message of the USA.

But as a person, trying to understand Russian politik understandings and psychology, I'm almost certain that this will also make Russia's moves more aggressive, If it is not related to an intra-Russian showdown.

edit: Also, completely off-topic but what does Darya mean in Russian?
In an Intelligence standpoint, assassinate her or her father have no strategic value, I doubt this is a CIA ops. And if this is indeed a CIA op, then you will need to think how safe it is for Russian in Russia, because CIA is a big organisation with very
long reach, if they can do it and kill a personal friend/guidance of Putin in Russian heartland, it can do it to anyone in Russia.

This is more like underground movement in Russia or a job from an Ukrainian agent.

Yes excelled only in military. while Apple, Samsung bring out new smartphones Russia brings out new thermobombastic flameflower.
The rest from shoes to smartphone comes from China, and now Turkey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom