What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

They can carpet bomb Kyiv in DCS if they want.

For real? Nope.......Kyiv is probably one of the most heavily AA defended area in Ukraine. Any slow bomber like Tu-95 and Tu-160 would be sitting duck. Plus, some years ago Russian Air Force rearmed those bombers into tactical bombing role, which mean they are geared to take long range missile only, not sure if they can revert back into Strategic Role.

The best they can do is to fire cruise missile from those bombers hundreds of miles away, otherwise they would have to travel 150 km into Kyiv and bomb Kyiv, it had never done so after the first month of war.
why carpet bomb , i bet if they really want to do that they still have lots of scud in some warehouse in Siberia . perfect for carpet bombing , cant hit a single target but if the target is in size of a city , i bey its very hard to miss it.

To be fair, do NATO really need to send troop in Ukraine to deal with Russia?

Russia is now STALLED in all fronts, in the East, only minor movement was done and the last is 2 weeks ago when they took the power plant in East Donbas, major movement have not got any traction since they took Sieverodonetsk and Lysychansk back in June. In the South, they are bogged down by Ukrainian counter offensive, Crimea is under attack, Kherson Oblast east of Dnieper river was under attack. There are no progress whatsoever at all since maybe May.

Economic is crumbling, with inflation hit 34% last week, (compared to US's 7% and Australia 5.8%), no currency reserve left in their bank.

All these without a single NATO troop on the ground, which makes you wonder would Ukraine needed NATO to begin with. We may just sell them weapon when this is all over and they are holding Russia well on their own.
Incredible how the Russians waste time, money, resources, lives on wars as if they have nothing else to do. Can they invent a solar powered fridge instead?

why carpet bomb , i bet if they really want to do that they still have lots of scud in some warehouse in Siberia . perfect for carpet bombing , cant hit a single target but if the target is in size of a city , i bey its very hard to miss it.
First of all, if the Russia can do it, they would have done it already, it's been 6 months since this war.

Secondly Russia don't have a lot of the Scud in Storage. Estimate between 150-300, it' can't do much to a city size of Kyiv.

And finally, doing so will most definitely condemn by the West, they may supply their own tactical missile to Ukraine, ATACMS or Tomahawk missile both were previously not on table may be on table. Considering US have acknowledged that they had transferred HARM missile to Ukraine, nothing is impossible.

You should translate the post from Spanish to English, not everyone speak Spanish

Otra lección en guerra, cuidado con la propaganda (el video es del 9 de agosto y el canal de telegram de Zaliznyak sigue activo y actualizándose con nuevas fotos y videos incluso en el día de hoy):

Another lesson of war, about the propaganda (The video on the 9 August (the video about his capture) and the channel of Zaliznyak is still active and updating with new photos and video including today (today is 11 August))

Incredible how the Russians waste time, money, resources, lives on wars as if they have nothing else to do. Can they invent a solar powered fridge instead?
Well, I used to think I know stuff and why people do what they do, I don't think I know anymore.

Starting this war is not rational, unless senor Putin think the West would just let him get by doing this. And Finland/Sweden wouldn't be over reacted.

This war doomed all Russian long term strategic except one, that is being a dog for the Chinese, that's probably the only thing Russia achieved in this war. 6 months in, still 20% of Ukraine captured (11% of those are Crimea and previous captured Donbas) Russia armed force name has been trashed beyond repair, there are no redemption battle for them to salvage their name, and Russia has been completely isolated by the west. Instead of being able to comfortably milk the West for money on their oil and gas, they did this......

Putin either seriously overestimate his own ability or seriously underestimated Ukraine, or China probably just sold Russia down the drain, if Putin thought China would help them.

Last edited:
Incredible how the Russians waste time, money, resources, lives on wars as if they have nothing else to do.
and you dont find it "incredible" how US spends money it doesnt have on wars it doesnt win?? At least Russia spends money it has on wars it will win.

smfh...i'm so happy i dont have your brain.

Last time the chinese were laughing at the west that hard they went through the hundred years of humiliation….

I assume they are a lot smarter by now, a lot smarter then you.

Europe is their biggest trade partner, USA still has the strongest military force.
Russia will be reduced to north korea with cheap gas/oil for what little scraps of support china throws at it. Why would they risk it all for russia?

It is the "Kill Whitey" foreign policy of China. China: "Because Trump, kill whitey"

This would be like Europe's foreign policy being in 1300s and 1400s, "because Genghis Khan... obliterate China, Vietnam"! Which never happened, Europeans knew to blame the Mongols, not each East Asian. China became rabid after Trump and there is no cure. The EU hated Trump. And China wants to beat up the EU as revenge for Trump. Iranians are joining the show too.

China's godman, Putin, is a Trumper. So China is as dangerous as Trump, if not more. And China is a tool of the Pompeo cia to destroy the global economy to make the globe desperate to Washington to crash the euro and European economies to have a one global currency that the US cia started (bitcoin).

Most Islamic countries are rabid pawns of Trump too with their Putinite support.

Gales of stupid laughter 5, 4, 3, 2...

Back
Top Bottom