What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

At least the American made an effort to put the afghan army on it's feet.

That is a lot more than what the Russians did in Afghanistan.

Russians invaded Afghanistan ( in the same manner they now invaded Ukraine ) , in order to conquer it. Yet i see no criticism about that. Strange.

~
You seem to have warped Zion understanding and view of invasions. What you do is not an invasion but when others copy you it is a invasion.

You seem to have warped Zion understanding and view of invasions. What you do is not an invasion but when others copy you it is a invasion.
There is a difference between a war of self-defense and a war of agression.
The Taliban has now learned the lession from their earlier mistakes and has stated that they will not allow terrorists to operate from Afghanistan.

75,000 Russian casualties, US officials say:
“We were informed that more than 75,000 Russians were either killed or injured, which is enormous,”
Elissa Slotkin, a Democratic House Representative who previously attended a secret US government briefing told CNN.
This is rather consistant with what Ukrainian MinDef published on 27th July, thus, I think they exaggerate a little about aircraft kills, but surely not with vehicles which are way more tightly monitored/verified/geolocated.
View attachment 866145

The interception by the Security Service of Ukraine confirms that the "shelling" of the Olenivska colony was carried out by the occupiers themselves
Now, considering the Orcs' absolute disrespect of ANY international conventions : torture and murder of POWs, concentration camps (called illustration camp), generalised attacks on non military targets, murders and torture of civilians, rapes, rapine, looting, forced "disappearance", children taken for adoption into Russia, etc etc... I truly ask myself if we shouldn't scrap some conventions... So... back to cluster ammos, napalm and sarin? After all, Orcs even used novichok in the UK in order to perpetrate murders, this proves their CW program is still "on"

Seriously, Piers Morgan ? He's the Brit Tucker Carlson! Do you sometimes check the seriousness of your sources???
This dude is a Tabloid guy! The Sun, News of the World, Rupert Murdoch's NewsCorp...
You know, you can as well point RT or Sputnik, in fact, you may even take Sputnik more seriously than any of Murdoch's tabloids, and you'll have a hard time being taken seriously by quoting Sputnik...
Do you know what tabloid "journalism" is? So, now Tucker Carlson made of himself a global laughing stock, Russian trolls come out with another Rupert Murdoch's jumpin'jack, Piers Morgan?
Seriously, Orcs' operations have stalled for near 2 months and the few advances were paid with tremendous losses for a few hundreds metres, with the addition of long range precision artillery like the HiMARS or the CAESAr (up to 80km with rocket boosted shells), arms depots and C2 (Command and Control) are being hit far behind the frontline at a point the WW2-styled rolling artillery barrage is falling apart, as the NASA's FIRMS (Fire Information for Resource Management System) clearly demonstrates a dramatic reduction in artillery strikes, now AFU has even launched a counter offensive
And Your source is" American officials " seems legit country that has been at war for 224 out of 240 years since its founding and has killed millions of civilians around the the world Vietnam, North Korea,Somalia, Libya,Iraq ,Afghanistan and countless other countries and over throws foreign governments that supports the only Apartheid state in the world Israel funds biologically labs all over the world blackmails and sanctions countries that leads to hunger and poverty and America it self was built on the stolen land from the natives

This is what American forces use to do in Somalia

And yet you want us to believe the American sources

Last edited:
There is a difference between a war of self-defense and a war of agression.
The Taliban has now learned the lession from their earlier mistakes and has stated that they will not allow terrorists to operate from Afghanistan.
Isn't that what Hitler said ?-"There is a difference between a war of self-defense and a war of agression.":hitwall:

An unusual episode of the battle on the Izyum front in Ukraine, near the village of Bogorodichnoye, was caught on video. Somehow, in an incredible way, three Russian tanks and an armored personnel carrier of Ukraine ended up next to each other and did not immediately notice each other. In the video you can see how they literally ride next to each other.

Thats the biggest cock & bull by amreeka, US prime objective was to get a foothold in A-Stan with China in NE, Russia NW, Eyran, and Pak in the south it is a prime real estate. But Talibs only had one order for the US from day one and that was to "get out"

I think the Russians fed UKR false information leading them to bomb their own soldiers (pow).

The thinking is, if UKR can't trust their intelligence sources then less likely to launch attacks.

How many were destroyed? Lol, you don't hear much about m777 nowadays do you?
Well considering how eager russia is to post (and repost..or even move debris to another site to claim as another kill) such a thing…not that many destroyed really….

I regularly still see them being used in videos as well.

I also forgot the 18 caesars in that list. Adding up!
Cherson is going to be very interesting!
Glory to ukraine 🇺🇦
Yah, HIMARS that HIMARS this. Before that it was bayraktst that bayraktst tht. All these are common weapons mass produced by China ok. Not some B2s or F35s or F22.
These weapons show a great deal more accuracy, range, speed then much of Russias arsenal.

And China is not battle tested…its kind of sad to see so many chinese boast about their super-army and their super-weapons when so far they have only used it on vietnamese sailors or uyghur civilians.

Please add “on paper” to all your claims on chinese army ok?

Taiwan is taking notes.

Instead of just buying a few high end weaponry they will also focus more on drones/javelins and the likes.
This will Make it a much harder “nut to crack”

Also the western support for ukraine showed that annexing land by force has consequences….China will think twice before setting anything in motion.
(Let alone the russian subpar performance showing how chinas amphibious adventure might just become 1 big clusterfuck)

So, Russians surrendered ? I mean I am waiting for the break up of Russia so I can have my other 3 wives from Mother Russia :angel:

Back
Top Bottom