What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russian troops launched a massive missile attack on the Ukrainian Yuzhmash plant in Dnepropetrovsk

Испытания ружья против дронов ЛПД-801 России на Украине

The Russian militia conducted real tests in Ukraine of the Russian gun against LPD-801 drones from the PPSh Laboratory company. Judging by the results, the anti-drone gun really works on most popular commercial drones. The gun suppresses communication channels and data transmission from the UAV, and also suppresses navigation channels. The effective range of suppressing drones is up to 1 km, the gun is on sale, the cost at the moment is $ 19,500.

True, I mentioned targeting trains and the train stations before they start distributing to all parts of the regions. Targeting the main artery. Still need ATACMS as well to target Sevastopol and other supply depots that's a little further beyond the frontlines.

Figure they would still continue using artillery and missile attacks while they are on a pause with the rest of the troops and mechanized units because not sure why they would pause firing artillery unless it was disrupted so they just firing what they have now but with more missiles instead.
I would not care about Crimea that much, if the Ukrainian want to launch attack, they could have done it with TB-2 Drone or like when they attack the Russian refinery by sending a pair of Black Mi-24 for it.

The current plan for Ukraine as far as I can see it is that it want to roll back Kherson and Zaporizhzhia all the way back to Crimea, and then have the Russia either break off from the East to reinforce Crimea or try to have more troop and resource to flow back to it.

What the Ukraine want to do is to keep on the Eastern Defence but maximize Southern gain, the way they are attacking Supply depot in and around Melitopol and Kherson suggest a major counteroffensive is coming to the region. And the Ukrainian would want a unified frontline rather than having to defend both Southern and Eastern part of the country.

The Russian Southern steam have been culminated for months now. There are no offensive power left in the Kherson region. Basically its now or never.

You're a joke and fake...I think enough people see that already. But keep peddling your BS.
Sure, I am a joke, if that's so, you are less than an joke lol. Baka

You and your ilk don't give 2 s***s about Russia. You support the Russian Nazis for their Anti-Western stance , yet if you were offered a choice to live in Russia or receive a US Green Card, you'd choose the US every time. Theres good reason why US embassy wait times are in years.:lol:
WEll, considered he had ALREADY chosen to live in the UK instead of Russia, that said just way too much lol

Video were fake, that guy is yelling Spanish......

Most likely these people are Columbian (Judging by the fact that they were wearing USMC Digital Woodland Uniform and using M4)

None of that were used in the UK or Ukraine. Plus, I am pretty sure they don't speak Spanish in British Training Center.

“no mercy to enemy”
Olexij Resnikow- Ukraine military chief

Ukraine receives M270 from the UK.
The system can fire 12 missiles in a salvo instead of 6. Range 80km. Ukraine hopes to get missiles with range 300km.

6263E4B5-9562-46E0-9D16-C8B7EF28C15C.jpeg

Exactly how is he a joke for pointing out facts?
lol, don't really mind him lol.

I don't know why these people were hostile, but then as much as you probably should know, you got shit and ding everywhere. Jealous? Or just try to compensate their own shortage? I don't know.

@Oldman1

Seems like the US is mulling on selling the 40 M109A6 Taiwan ordered in 2021 but felt thru to Ukraine. The line of production has already been reserved, maybe they will switch to their own stock (so transfer their own stock and the replenish with the new production) or they are going to make it for them and deliver them somewhere in 2023.

My source in the Pentagon told me they are trying to figure out how they would do the transfer.

So when will SMIC invest in Afghanistan? :lol:
Why should Smic invest in Afghanistan? And what has it got to do with 'democracy'? 🤔

I said that China got wealthy because of democracy and as I expected, you did not get it despite the clues I gave before that question. You ain't that smart. No smarter than the redneck hillbilly Americans you sneered at.
China got wealthy because of hard work and exports and trade not democracy, its like saying Saudi got rich because of democracy. Market economy and democracy are two different things, you can be authoratarian and capitalistic.

Why should Smic invest in Afghanistan? And what has it got to do with 'democracy'? 🤔

China got wealthy because of hard work and exports and trade not democracy, its like saying Saudi got rich because of democracy. Market economy and democracy are two different things, you can be authoratarian and capitalistic.
Looks like you did not get it either. So much for that 'high Chinese IQ'. :rolleyes:

Video were fake, that guy is yelling Spanish......

Most likely these people are Columbian (Judging by the fact that they were wearing USMC Digital Woodland Uniform and using M4)

None of that were used in the UK or Ukraine. Plus, I am pretty sure they don't speak Spanish in British Training Center.

It's a joke for crying out loud. Lighten up man, don't take everything so seriously.

Back
Top Bottom