What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Was waiting for this to be confirmed by the British Press.

Russian troops kill Ukrainian musician for refusing role in Kherson concert​

International condemnation swift after conductor Yuriy Kerpatenko shot dead in his home

International condemnation swift after conductor Yuriy Kerpatenko shot dead in his home

Tweeter full of this info for 2 days now

I will believe it just like this old one :

The air defense necessary to counter these drones should be sent to Ukraine ASAP.
Anybody who talks down arming Ukrainians from Musk to others should be isolated and shunned.

A Putin defeat in Ukraine would demoralize terrorist supporters of Putin around the globe:

China
Iran
international terrorists
Tankies
Anti-Imperialist Camp
fascists
libertarians
conspiracy theorists
nazis
gullible leftists
MAGA

Defeat Putin and Trump and the gullible enemies of the US deepstate would be soundly defeated. In a rout. Yet this is not the Washington agenda to soundly defeat Russia in Ukraine with sending much more in heavily weaponry.

Why is Washington not finishing off Russia in Ukraine by sending enough arms supplies for a quick and decisive victory. Putinites in the West are bitcoiners. The plan is to use Putin to collapse the global currencies, the euro, the Pakistani rupee, and so on... and collapse nation economies for a new Bretton Wood System of Bitcoin demanded by the masses of Trumpers and Putinites and agreed to by the Oligarch and Plutocrats running capitals in the West. If you thought making money in a debt based money supply (where money is invented in every loan) was difficult, wait for a bitcoin global currency. Paper money with debt money is easy money with low interest rates. Bitcoin is far more deflationary than gold, extremely scarce, rare and would make the poor desperate for the tinniest fraction of a bitcoin to pay for some slices of bread.

Look at this chart. A gold coinage system (pre-1933) is moderately deflationary, yet there is enough growth in gold coinage to supply growth for the poor. Gold coins were used from the 1800s, banned around 1933 by FDR. Paper replaced gold and silver coinage stayed. Without deflationary gold coins; and with paper money, the economy grew in the 50s and 60s. Silver coinage ended in 1964/5. And the gold window closed in the first half of 1970s. After that debt dollars that replaced the last vestiges of gold and silver money fueled growing economies. There was no need to mine new gold and silver to add to the monetary supply. An era of easy money from bank loans is the era of today. Bitcoin is far more deflationary and rarer than gold. During the gold coin era, the Industrialists and Capitalists were the economy. They had the gold. In the bitcoin economy, those owning enough bitcoin would own the globe.

Fe_CtOHaUAE8hPO.png

Poorer nations are going to have to sell their countries for sale: land, mining, and so on to get some bitcoin. The poor nations are going to be desperate for bitcoin. Bitcoin trillionaires would be able to buy whole nations as own fief. In 1900, the British wanted to own the globe, bitcoin is precisely that, the Anglos owning the globe of slaves who are direly poor.

I am not advising you to buy crypto, I personally hate the stuff. I am simply saying the agenda. If the national currencies collapse, they must be replaced with new paper money or silver/gold coinage. Crypto is the distraction from silver and gold. National banks hold gold reserves to have gold be the default money if the paper currencies fail. Since gold was money for thousands of years. Gold was the default money until crypto was promoted by Trumpers and Putinites to have bitcoin replace the national currencies. If you want Qanon Trumper Putinites to own the globe, events are in place for that plan. If you don't, then support your national policy of gold reserves, gold and silver as money.

C868FF3C-0D61-423A-AE81-4E83800829C1.jpeg

This brave pilot had the gut to fight against Shahed drones to the last piece. He ejected but the fighter was lost.

Kudos to these brave pilots who can hold the line until adequate western AD arrives.

have no contest on Putin being firmly in the Western camp. Up until 2022, he was just a plain bad boy in the group, rather than a pariah. Remember, he had a G8 seat until Crimea.

Now compare, Xi has just done Xinjiang, and got so much flak just for that, but Putin did Chechnya, thousands of assassinations, rouge states, coups abroad, and only got hugs, and kisses from the West.

China was indeed more sanctioned as a country than Russia up until 2022. This is Xi's biggest problem with Putin allegedly: he says how anti-West he is, and then runs to get all the goodies from the West
I agree. Its actually weird that Western powers treated Russia more benovently than China despite Russia being far more belligerent and aggressive than China. I always wondered why. Maybe because China is a far away Adian country while Russia is still part of/very closed to Europe and emerged as one of the main suppliers of European energy/gas so European countries didnt want to get on their bad side.

Tweeter full of this info for 2 days now

I will believe it just like this old one :

Its a report from a demonstration being used by the russian propaganda machine. Some times I just dont know if people dont care about the truth at all. It would take you less than 2 minuts using google to find out this is russian generated fake news.

Climate protest Austria

Last edited:

Was this one also confirmed by British press ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom