What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

so US that had every tool at its disposal and lost in Iraq and Afghanistan will win against Russia? Is that the logic you believe in? lmaooo...reality will wake up up eventually, i promise you that.
There is a difference between conventional war and an (low level) insurgency you muppet.

Last years US losses in afghanistan were a mere 20 to 30 a year.

In Russia, large-scale exercises and firing at firing ranges began. Before being sent to Donbass, mobilized soldiers practice firing small arms, AGS-17, RPG-7 grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and Dragunov sniper rifles

The first Ukrainian corvette "Hetman Ivan Mazepa" was launched in Turkey. The ship was built according to the project of Turkish Ada-class anti-submarine corvettes. The ship is to become part of the Ukrainian fleet in 2024, but the deadlines may shift, the ship for equipping and installing weapons should be completed in Ukraine, but there is no such possibility now, no one has answered this question yet.

Estimated armament of the ship, 4 Harpoon anti-ship missiles, VL MICA air defense systems, 76-mm OTO Melara Super Rapid and 35-mm Millennium artillery mounts. as well as two machine-gun installations with a caliber of 12.7 mm. Anti-submarine armament will consist of two 324-mm torpedo tubes. The ship has a speed of up to 29 knots with a cruising range of 3,500 nautical miles, an autonomy of 10 days, with a supply of 21 days. Possibly an S-70B Seahawk helicopter.

The M-109A5OE self-propelled howitzer was seen on the video of one of the soldiers of Ukraine, let's take a closer look at it. Howitzers M-109A5OE were previously delivered to Ukraine in the amount of 6 pieces by Latvia, which, in turn, bought them from Austria at a price of 140 thousand euros per piece. The M-109A5OE howitzer is a modernized version of the American M109 self-propelled guns, which was produced from 1962 to 2003 and has also been modernized many times. The American M109 self-propelled guns became the base self-propelled guns of many NATO armies in various modifications. The firing range of a howitzer with a standard projectile is 22 km, an active-reactive projectile is 30 km, self-propelled guns can fire GPS-guided projectiles. The vehicle is protected by rolled aluminum armor and has a crew of 6 people. Howitzer maximum speed - 56 km / h, cruising range - 350 km

Head-to-head tank battle footage in Ukraine. In the video, the Ukrainian T-64BV tank, having reloaded, moves forward to the closest possible distance, where it is struck by the Russian T-80BV tank of the Marine Corps units of the Pacific Fleet. These are the first shots where Russian and Ukrainian tanks are fighting head-on at a minimum distance.

One against four, rare footage of close combat in Ukraine. In the video, one of the Russian soldiers came into close combat against four soldiers of the Ukrainian army.

There is a difference between conventional war and an (low level) insurgency you muppet.

Last years US losses in afghanistan were a mere 20 to 30 a year.
Based on his reasoning, the Soviet Union lost wars against Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and a host of other European Countries which kicked out the Soviet Union at the end of the Cold War. It also lost WWII with Germany united and the Soviet Union dissolved.
That makes the Soviet Army the most useless Army of the 20th century,

Last edited:
No, the US will just share intel with the ukrainians.
But US is already sharing money and ammunition from national stocks with Ukraine currently, so its not only "intel" US is sharing in this NATO-initiated war.
You may believe Russia could beat the US in a war.
Many countries can beat US in a war, afterall Afghanistan and Iraq did, but main issue is that these countries dont want to have their entire country destroyed via war crimes just to prove they can beat US. Also, that doesnt even mean Russia can beat US in a war, and i didnt claim that as my point either. lol
So be it. Nothing in my post said anything about the US going to war with Russia.
But US IS already in a war with Russia, just indirectly, so stop with your bulsht semantics- war is war, indirect or direct, its still war, you think Putin is making nuke threats because US "isnt involved in the Ukraine war"? get over it, or stop manipulating- US is fully involved in the Ukraine war, period.
But to be honest, Russia wouldnt stand a chance.
then how did Afghanistan and Iraq stand a chance and win?

But US is already sharing money and ammunition from national stocks with Ukraine currently, so its not only "intel" US is sharing in this NATO-initiated war.

Many countries can beat US in a war, afterall Afghanistan and Iraq did, but main issue is that these countries dont want to have their entire country destroyed via war crimes just to prove they can beat US. Also, that doesnt even mean Russia can beat US in a war, and i didnt claim that as my point either. lol

But US IS already in a war with Russia, just indirectly, so stop with your bulsht semantics- war is war, indirect or direct, its still war, you think Putin is making nuke threats because US "isnt involved in the Ukraine war"? get over it, or stop manipulating- US is fully involved in the Ukraine war, period.

then how did Afghanistan and Iraq stand a chance and win?
I have no idea why youre adressing me with those points. I was pointing out that Russia isnt going to carpet bomb anything in Ukraine, and one of the reasons being the US sharing intel with Ukraine. Take your diversion somewhere else. Im not going have some US/West bashing ping-pong with you or anyone else on this forum. Its pointless and a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom