What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

At this time Russia is throwing the kitchen sink at Ukraine and NATO but with no success.

Russia will be balkanized as below after this war.

Great opportunity for China to reclaim control of Far Eastern part of Russia which historical and legitamately belonged to China.

1658347114857.png

🤣

I'm having trouble keeping up with the Russian narrative, but now it's the heroic Russian special operation against the Ukrainian Nazi/Satanist/Zionist/Mutant-Zombie hordes. What's next, Ukrainian Martians?

Destruction of the positions of the Ukrainian army

Footage of the use of the Kornet to destroy the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Seversk

The moment a Ukrainian plane was shot down during an air battle
That looks exactly like the footage of the downed (some say friendly fire) russian SU34 in the Kherson area a few days ago.

Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov confirms expanded war goals. Other than the Donbas region, Kherson and Zaporozhzhye provinces as well as a number of other territories are officially cited.

Sergey Lavrov: Russia has expanded its Ukraine war goals​

Russian military aims no longer focused only on eastern Donbas region, says foreign minister.

By Wilhelmine Preussen
July 20, 2022 2:59 pm

I don't know why you need to be emotional. It's a Russian war not Chinese war. You fanboys are cheering like no tomorrow for a war which has nothing to do with you. Yup no HIMARS destroyed, yet we saw all the blown up pieces. 4 piece of MLRS ain't gonna change much and for gods sake M777? We produce the equivalent in the hundreds.

Do why don't you do it hero? Lol

US have no balls to fight a direct war. If they did, it will be an apocalypse. US can shout and scream about Russia, they ain't dare to lift a single finger and face the Russians direct.

Why is Han supporting Russia against Ukraine?

China has not even sent a single soldier or a piece of gun to Ukraine, so what help are you talking about

You muppet!

China has not even sent a single soldier or a piece of gun to Ukraine, so what help are you talking about supporting Russia you muppet! Unlike USA help to Kiev
Exactly, since when was China involved? We are not stronk like US. We are not the shit stirrer here matey. Lol

How about China have no balls to fight a direct war? It is a Russian war not Chinese war but it is also US war? I could tell you to make up your mind but being inconsistent is normal for you guys here. :lol:
We ain't the one stirring shit mate. And since when is China stronk like US? US is so low now to stoop to our level? Lolol

No HIMARS have been destroyed to date. Those 2 Russian videos have already been proven to be disinformation. :lol:

The M777s aren't even being used to their full capability. All their digital fire control systems were stripped before being handed over to Ukraine. Only 6 of 136 have been lost.

The reality is the US is grinding the Russian military into dust with less than $10B in military aid to date.
Sure, None is destroyed according to our arms hair Intel here. Dust? So far I see Russia grinding and winning mate.

Putin is becoming desparate as Russia is losing the war.​

Erdogan shows Putin who is the boss.​

Putin forced to awkwardly wait for Turkey's President Erdogan​

Exactly, since when was China involved? We are not stronk like US. We are not the shit stirrer here matey. Lol

We ain't the one stirring shit mate. And since when is China stronk like US? US is so low now to stoop to our level? Lolol

Sure, None is destroyed according to our arms hair Intel here. Dust? So far I see Russia grinding and winning mate.

hold your head up and keep doing what you normally do if people know you well they won’t believe your lies

Back
Top Bottom