What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It is really big question if the russians be able to defend other regions including Crimea, UAF now has 1mil strong army with high morale and battle hardened spearheads supported with bundless equipment emphasizing fact superior one to the russian equivalents.
Right now russia is on the ropes as merely relevant military and world power, i am keen to see if this disaster will change something in their overall approach to the internal policy, economy, industry and military, their system is disfunctional to the core which was known fact for long time but we now have major public demonstration.

It is really big question if the russians be able to defend other regions including Crimea, UAF now has 1mil strong army with high morale and battle hardened spearheads supported with bundless equipment emphasizing fact superior one to the russian equivalents.
Right now russia is on the ropes as merely relevant military and world power, i am keen to see if this disaster will change something in their overall approach to the internal policy, economy, industry and military, their system is disfunctional to the core which was known fact for long time but we now have major public demonstration.
AFU is not 1 mil strong, in fact the 2 counter offensive was pulled off with 3 Battlegroup (about 40000 soldiers) only.

Russia simply have failed in controlling the situation, and now they are paying for it. Russia lose the momentum and I really don't see how they can get it back without putting a lot more troop in.

No, the russians can’t defend Donbas, Crimea by conventional means. That’s why Putin and his coyotes Peskow, Medvedew, state media threaten nuclear war against Ukraine, against the Nato on the first day of invasion of Ukraine.

No, as long as Putin is in power that won’t change anything. Neither Russia domestic politics nor relation to the West. Putin will push on his oppressive internal politics and aggressive foreign policy.

AFU is not 1 mil strong, in fact the 2 counter offensive was pulled off with 3 Battlegroup (about 40000 soldiers) only.

Russia simply have failed in controlling the situation, and now they are paying for it. Russia lose the momentum and I really don't see how they can get it back without putting a lot more troop in.
They have 1mil under arms overall, sure that number of shock and assault capable troops is much smaller as in all armies but man power is important to posses front lines and free better equiped and trained troops for complex tasks of breaking enemy lines, that was my context of that 1mil army figure

Frenkly russians had their chance in this constelation but their over ambitious goals and number of troops commited for it was huge blunder.
In first month they could take without to much difficulfies donbas and zaporozje region but they fought stupid battles around biggest population centers in ukraina, dnepar river bank was achievable.

Frenkly russians had their chance in this constelation but their over ambitious goals and number of troops commited for it was huge blunder.
In first month they could take without to much difficulfies donbas and zaporozje region but they fought stupid battles around biggest population centers in ukraina, dnepar river bank was achievable.

Their invasion was doomed from the start,they bet on a quick collapse of Ukrainian armed forces and the Ukrainian population (at least Russian speakers) to rally for their cause.

Three funniest words in the english dictionary:

Russian Armed Forces

I used to joke that NATO B-lister like Poland, Turkey & Italy can beat Russia Alone but now even C-lister like Romania & Croatia can beat Russia it seems.

Three funniest words in the english dictionary:

Russian Armed Forces

I used to joke that NATO B-lister like Poland, Turkey & Italy can beat Russia Alone but now even C-lister like Romania & Croatia can beat Russia it seems.

Russia is not military strong country. Japan beat Russia in 1905. Napoleon and Hitler both burned Moscow. Brits kicked Russian arse in Crimean war.

Back
Top Bottom