What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The EU has paid lipservice to human rights and international law... the sins of both the USA and UK are far worse in this arena though.
And they still outshine all Muslim countries I can think of.

1697229474283.jpeg

The Fall | The Noose Is Tightening | Ukrainian Forces Are Cut Off. Military Summary For 2023.10.13

When the Soviet Union was formed, they refused to pay the debt of the Russian Empire because they were not legally responsible for the Russian Empire.

The EU policy is to support a two state solution behind secure borders.
The Palestinians demand that there is a one state solution with the Jews kicked out.
That is not supported by the EU.
Means you are not aware of the Oslo accord of 1993..

All the pro russian trolls left to spam the Israel-Palestine thread. Why dont you join your friends.
That thread is adding content the fastest I have seen and I can't keep up with that. But reality is that other than for Ukrainians the attention has shifted to the other pocket of west in the middle east. Russia/China could not be happier with Hamas own suicidal tendencies while the rest of the western converges with sympathies and emotions for Israel as Israel continues its decade long killing spree of Palestenian children/civilians.

Last edited:
Being squeezed in Avdievka Ukraine can try another stunt in Crimea to make it look they are winning and to distract Russian ops in Donbass.

In that case South Kherson controlled by Russia to Odessa is about 100km. Tornado S can effectively strike Odessa and rockets cant be downed by Ukr aa dense environment unlike Gerans.

Russia is self sufficient but just a certain degree. Do you see any made in Russia cars, smartphones, toys or anything in China or elsewhere?

The reality is: Russia makes nothing. it lives on selling natural resources.

Russia sells 3 things: coal, natural gas and crude oil. They make up the majority of Russia incomes. Other things small money come on top as weapons, nuclear, grains, diamonds, grains. That means Russia is a rich version of North Korea or Cuba.
Dude, i just said we will supply those, it is a win win situation. We need them, they need us.... All thanks to Ukraine. Lololol

That thread is adding content the fastest I have seen and I can't keep up with that. But reality is that other than for Ukrainians the attention has shifted to the other pocket of west in the middle east. Russia/China could not be happier with Hamas own suicidal tendencies while the rest of the western converges with sympathies and emotions for Israel as Israel continues its decade long killing spree of Palestenian children/civilians.
My guess is the Israel-Hamas conflict is ignored by western media in less than a month, if Israel chose to simply contain Gaza. Pro palestine fractions and certain muslim groups in Europe might try hard to get the attention of politicians, but the vast majority simply dont care about this never ending conflict.
I believe you are wrong about western sympathies for Israel. It might be true for the US, but generally the sympathy used to be for Palestine in Europe. But lately most people associate Palestine with the antisocial behavior of some young muslim migrants that everybody thinks are annoying. It doesnt do the palestinians any good having these people pretending their european neighborhood is Gaza just for the fun of it.

Dude, i just said we will supply those, it is a win win situation. We need them, they need us.... All thanks to Ukraine. Lololol
Not win win, it’s a win lose. China wins, Russia loses. The Russians had the chance to win in the first week by decapitation strike but they blew up the opportunity. Now Russia can’t win this war that’s impossible.
From the money, Putin pays $1 billion per day for the war but only gets $0.6 billion by selling fossils fuels to foreigners. There is a gap of $400 million per day. He lives from Russia reserves, from debts. That’s unsustainable.
Russia army is decimated and weakened to the core. Certainly the russians can continue this war for 10y but at the end they will withdraw. Otherwise the war will continue for 100y. Like the war between England and France. Hopefully you can live so long.

If you think war is funny then you are welcome. Don’t assume China is safe.
The war can come to China, too with escalating tensions now with nuclear armed Israel.

View attachment 961430

I agree - they have outshined muslI’m country’s . But that is a low bar when you set your own claimed standards so high ..

Thread Note: Any Muslim who still supports Ukraine, is an indirect supporter of the illegal state of Israel. This war is an extension of what's happening in the middle east. If you still back the Zionist clown of Kiev then you're nothing but a misguided FOOL. Russia must be given our full support to counter the genocidal maniacs in the West. Also a key point to note is that the supporters of Ukraine World over and in particular on this forum are also supporting Israel in its war crimes. Russia must be backed and will be victorius.

Ukranians are well trained in drone coordinated artillery. They will use that to break encirclement in Avdiivka. Another thing they are good at is sam usage but in Avdiivka with long range fab bombs that threat is currently minimal. Although continious anti radar scanning should be done by Russia as some remaining Ukr Buk can be transferred to protect Ukr artillery.

Just like Shahed drones Iran sold Mohajer 6 drones to Russia before the war. Russia has the capability to mass produce their own variant like Gerans.
They can fly at 6kms altitude well above aa and manpads maximum reach and can optically detect Ukr artillery near Avdiivka if no high altitude sam network is present there. Osa and S125 are old systems having limited performance against small size targets. Nasams Patriot are not mobile they cant be transferred to Avdiivka. That leaves only Ukr Buk as a threat in that region which should be taken care of before Russian counter artillery drone survaillance operations.

Not win win, it’s a win lose. China wins, Russia loses. The Russians had the chance to win in the first week by decapitation strike but they blew up the opportunity. Now Russia can’t win this war that’s impossible.
From the money, Putin pays $1 billion per day for the war but only gets $0.6 billion by selling fossils fuels to foreigners. There is a gap of $400 million per day. He lives from Russia reserves, from debts. That’s unsustainable.
Russia army is decimated and weakened to the core. Certainly the russians can continue this war for 10y but at the end they will withdraw. Otherwise the war will continue for 100y. Like the war between England and France. Hopefully you can live so long.

The war can come to China, too with escalating tensions now with nuclear armed Israel.
My friend money is but a paper, as long as they can access Chinese goods and components, and supply us with oil. The war can go on until there are no Russians left but once the US cut funds to Ukraine, it is kaput. Russia is not surviving on dollar reserves, they are surviving on RMB reserves now. As long as we buy their oil, gas and resources, they will survive.

My friend money is but a paper, as long as

Of course Ukraine will win.
You can see how thousands of well prepared warriors are coming to the frontline. The panzer ghost divisions are waiting hidden in the forest of Kherson waiting the stinky russians to pass... it is written in the Bible. You must check the proper page.

View attachment 961430
That is worrysome for UE love and peace defenders (except Palestine).
That means Putin is gathering munitions for warming winter.

Thread Note: Any Muslim who still supports Ukraine, is an indirect supporter of the illegal state of Israel. This war is an extension of what's happening in the middle east. If you still back the Zionist clown of Kiev then you're nothing but a misguided FOOL. Russia must be given our full support to counter the genocidal maniacs in the West. Also a key point to note is that the supporters of Ukraine World over and in particular on this forum are also supporting Israel in its war crimes. Russia must be backed and will be victorius.

Russia has already strategically lost. They are unable to conduct any strategic or operational level offensive. As witnessed in Avdiivka this week, their offensive was annihilated.

Now the question is how long they will continue to get dragged on the battlefield.

Back
Top Bottom