What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Nuland-Kagan sekt "ISW": Ukrainian forces may be temporarily pausing counteroffensive operations to reevaluate tactics.

Mighty Nato tactics by the way.

That's what you call smart. If you see a problem, you fix it.

Which is completely unlike Russia which has failed to fix any of its main problems.

No wonder Prigozhin is pissed off at the Russia military, Wagner is the only Russian force capable of self-evaluation.

Stop embarrassing yourself like you did around kharkiv and kherson counter-offensives.
You jumped to early conclusions and big claims there as well….
Based on almost nothing but some twitter propaganda from the far corners of the worldwide web.

both sides have not committed bulk of their army/reserves yet. This is all still the early stage of the offensive with ukraine pressing for weak points and trying to fix russian troops.
When Russia lost Kharkiv and Kherson, a bunch of Russian milblogger and twitter propagandists put their profiles to private, or just refused to post for a month.

I wonder if they'll end up deleting their profiles when Russia inevitably loses.

Last edited:
They won't sit at the table if both side think they can win, and Ukraine will not sit in the table at all unless security is guaranteed.

Wouldn't use diabolical to label the west, more likely "Calculated" Diabolical would mean the west orchestrated the entire thing. This war would NEVER happen if Russia did not invade Ukraine to begin with, whether or not the West is behind this they can't possibly be behind Putin decision to invade Ukraine. This is an opportunity that present itself to F with Russia in a big way with minimal/no loss. It would be stupid for the West not to take it with both hands.

it is more complicated then that and you know it very well but i get it, it is scripted speech for gaining moral upper ground, politics...

Russia has taken massive loses and they are surrending in thousands.

Ukranians have turn the tide and now it is a flood that is sweeping the Russians.

Russia will be balkanized by end of this year.

As a result of USA crimes Iran decided to stoop lower.
interestingly Iran only sold some drone before the war , and some pepsi and soda after the war . nothing else is proven .
and show me a single nu resolution that Iran broke , a single Iranian mercenary there , a single bullet fired from Iran to there .
show me evidence of Iran allowed Russia use its land , airspace and waters to stage any attack on Ukraine.

what i see its you guys frustration that want to blame somebody.
why not blame Iran while NATO members harbor terrorists who attacked Iran and blindly killed iranian civillians , you guys shipped weapon inrto iran and ukrinian aid to zelensky admitted they attacked iran and startt war against Iran , and EU members let them freely operate in their countries.
as i said what you guys complain is just sign of frustration
excuse us if we don't care if you guys are killing each others in wars , it simply let you occupied there in Europe and let the rest of the worth take a breath from your meddeling

They also attack health centers at a rate 100 times that of USA in iraq….
you mean these health centers?
we have been there and we saw it already

Last edited:
it is more complicated then that and you know it very well but i get it, it is scripted speech for gaining moral upper ground, politics...
There is no moral upper ground, not in every side, probably beside the Ukrainian.

This is about a simple fact in the simplest form it can get. This war won't happen unless Russia invade Ukraine, you can say the West push the Russian, or the West lay a trap, but that would not spring into action regardless of what anyone said, unless Russian willingly invade Ukraine. The west can do everything BUT THAT.

That's fact and that is as simple as it get, it's not complicated and there are no alternative explanation.

There is no moral upper ground, not in every side, probably beside the Ukrainian.

This is about a simple fact in the simplest form it can get. This war won't happen unless Russia invade Ukraine, you can say the West push the Russian, or the West lay a trap, but that would not spring into action regardless of what anyone said, unless Russian willingly invade Ukraine. The west can do everything BUT THAT.

That's fact and that is as simple as it get, it's not complicated and there are no alternative explanation.
There is always unless before unless...

For all those claiming the west “started this war” by somehow “manipulating” the ukranians to fight.

it is a fact the massive majority of ukranians…even majority those in the east…wanted independance:
90% in favor!

In the following years, ukraine had a slight majority towards turning to the EU. Though large amount of people were fine with an east/west balance. Nato was not popular.

This saw a massive sudden change…what sparked that? The 2014 russian “green men” invasion and annexation of ukranian land.
Afterall. vast majority wanted independance and an EU facing nation. Not russian soldiers denying them their statehood and lands.

Polls now showed 60% support EU. And 50% Nato. Support for russia block dried up from 26% to a mere 12%

These numbers again remained more or less stable (so no slow western brainwashing going on).

You know what sparked a new jump?
The 2nd round of brutal agression and land-grab from russia:

Now vast majorities for EU bloc and even Nato.
Support for Russia block dropped to 2%.

Again….The main drivers have not been a slow western manipulation/brainwashing…but russia’s brute military agression.
Trying to force the ukranians to kneel under their boot…a country that massively valued independance.

Russia heavyhanded approach managed to sow immense hatred in their former “soviet little brothers”. It Pushed ukraine firmly into Nato block.
90% is also against making territory concessions for peace. Russia woke up a sleeping bear. They are speedrunning the Afghanistan scenario….

interestingly Iran only sold some drone before the war , and some pepsi and soda after the war . nothing else is proven .
and show me a single nu resolution that Iran broke , a single Iranian mercenary there , a single bullet fired from Iran to there .
show me evidence of Iran allowed Russia use its land , airspace and waters to stage any attack on Ukraine.
Truth will come out.

I was also talking anout irans general bad track record on state sponsored terrorism:

Let alone its brutal internal oppression of dissidents.

what i see its you guys frustration that want to blame somebody.
why not blame Iran while NATO members harbor terrorists who attacked Iran and blindly killed iranian civillians , you guys shipped weapon inrto iran and ukrinian aid to zelensky admitted they attacked iran and startt war against Iran , and EU members let them freely operate in their countries.
as i said what you guys complain is just sign of frustration
excuse us if we don't care if you guys are killing each others in wars , it simply let you occupied there in Europe and let the rest of the worth take a breath from your meddeling

Lets give iran the benefit of the doubt.
Many hints but no conclusive proof yet.

Just know supporting russia’s war of aggression will have consequences.

you mean these health centers?
we have been there and we saw it already

1. Yes..USA and israel at times use this as justification. But show much more proof then russia and rate of attack is 50-100 times lower…..
Russia lacks proof and its rate of attack (over multiple wars..chechnia,syria as well) shows its just a bullshit excuse.
2. Many do not condone such collateral damage attacks…yet you are here defending russia which is by far the worst offender…i guess by this logic you would also support israel if they would flatten all maternity wards in palestine tomorrow?

Well, you probably need to tell Russia that.
It is simple principle since dawn of time, it matters onky whose unless is backed up with stronger army...
On the topic, first confirmation from ukrainian sources about stalling offensive.

Attachments

• Fy_exyUXwAIDNUS.jpeg
    Fy_exyUXwAIDNUS.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 23
It is simple principle since dawn of time, it matters onky whose unless is backed up with stronger army...
On the topic, first confirmation from ukrainian sources about haltin offensivel.

Ukraine still has 95% of its offensive capability for this offensive. Nothing wrong with reevaluating tactics and Ukraine continues to push south and gain territory.

On the topic, first confirmation from ukrainian sources about stalling offensive.
Well, in this case, Russia seems like the second strongest army in Ukraine.

By the way, the ISW comment was taken out of context, this is the original text from ISW.

1.jpg

Operational pauses are a common feature of major offensive undertakings, and this pause does not signify the end of Ukraine’s counteroffensive.

This is what we in the business called "Operational Pause" you are looking at a 1200km frontline, you need to pause every once in a while, to reassess options. That does not mean the counteroffensive has stalled. Russia themselves have 4 operational pauses taking Bakhmut alone.

Ukraine still has 95% of its offensive capability for this offensive. Nothing wrong with reevaluating tactics and Ukraine continues to push south and gain territory.
This is nothing more than which area to press next or do they want to up the tempo.

This is quite normal given the length of the entire frontline, you can't apply one option along the entire line, nor can you stick with your original assessment for the entire line, some areas are going to be better performed and some are going to be lacking progress, you take a pause to consolidate gain and figure out which way your troop goes.

That context was taken out of context by Pro-Russian side and many idiot fall for that lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom