What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Historylegends: I analyze war movies, video games and react to other Youtube videos.
Just another Youtuber trying to get the attention of pro russian bots. It works, went from tens of thousends views to hundreds of thousends views, simply by having a pro russian bias acting as an armchair general.
Notice in this video he concludes ukrainian airdefence was preemptively knocked out in the Zaporizhzhia area showing footage of the Iris-T allegedly destroyed and the footage geolocated north of Kherson - and he knows.
He does have tactical knowledge, but his ego and click hunting is destrying his credibility.

A Ukraine missile strike killed one of the most Russia high ranking arny grnerals. a big blow for Putin.

Major General Sergey Goryachev, 52, has reportedly been killed by the Ukrainian Army

Major General Sergey Goryachev, 52, has reportedly been killed by the Ukrainian Army CREDIT: east2west news/east2west news

Yes you are right I’m just wow, He’s the Russian chief of staff of the 35th combined Arms Army, Maj Gen Sergei Gorbachev was killed by U.K. supplied storm Shadow. Amazing intel in this attack

@F-22Raptor

Any confirmation from the Ukrainian or US side on the amount of Leopard tanks lost and note I am completely disregarding the Russian claims as war propaganda nothing to write home about waiting for the Ukraine confirmation all tho that can't be taken serious either but something in between both sides claims is where the truth lays

@F-22Raptor

Any confirmation from the Ukrainian or US side on the amount of Leopard tanks lost and note I am completely disregarding the Russian claims as war propaganda nothing to write home about waiting for the Ukraine confirmation all tho that can't be taken serious either but something in between both sides claims is where the truth lays

4 Leopards are visually confirmed to be lost.

Russian propaganda has been disseminating the same losses from the first day at a 1,000 different angles.

Russian Spring | Ukraine Pulls up Reserves. Putin Discussed Buffer Zone. Military summary 2023.06.13

Back
Top Bottom