What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That’s funny.

Tanks and vehicles of free Russia army entering Belgorod without encountering any obstacles and resistance.

the same usa intelligence that at first said it was russia that made the attack and changed its story later and exactly the same happened in lethal s300 attack toward poland

An organisation which believes in producing facts may reevaluate conclusions once more information becomes
the beauty of modern media is that they copy paste each other , who care about fact check .
Associated Press may retract its article qouting a senior US official that Russian missile hit Poland killing two people after they were laughed at for not checking that if s-300 is capable of reaching Poland from Russia , but other news agency didn't did that
The S-300 is a undeniable a Russian Missile. It is produced in Russia.
The problem is that ”It is a Russian missile” is an ambiguous statement.
The article continues:
1686155576673.png

In the light of next comment.
1686155676918.png

it is clear that there is no accusation, and the US ruled out Russia within hours.
it turn out that its yet another one of your selective short memory span cases
It turns out that your claim is again a dud.

Last edited:

I would take with pinch of salt what's coming out of Russian telegram channels, it's been months since they are reporting "large Ukrainian offensive in Zaporijia" only to report few hours later "we thwarted a large Ukrainian offensives inflicting 50.000k casualties including 49.000k polish mercenaries and 500 destroyed leopards".

I would take with pinch of salt what's coming out of Russian telegram channels, it's been months since they are reporting "large Ukrainian offensive in Zaporijia" only to report few hours later "we thwarted a large Ukrainian offensives inflicting 50.000k casualties including 49.000k polish mercenaries and 500 destroyed leopards".

Ukraine is still in the probing stage. I’ve not seen any evidence of Leopards, Bradley’s, Marders, CV90s etc.

well here I'm really tempted to call him captain Obvious
a pilot is a moron if he/she don't fear any modern air defense no matter what is the origin of the system.
and about Russian air force in this war , well i wonder why there is no meme for where is the air-force .
if you saw them anywhere please call me

It's never the reservoir, you flood the riverbank if you destroy the dam, and water will take months to recede if they do recede at all.

You never cross in reservoir even if it is empty, it's a giant bowl, that's an invitation of artillery strike
reservoir near the dam , sure it is steep wall and mood slide if you try pass it , it willbe turkeey shot . way above the dam the bowl tennd to have shorter wall and a lot less steep walls . and artillery well as far as i knew modern artillery don't care if you are in te bowl,, in the desert or in the mountain if you are detected and if there iws artillery present you are pretty much f.......

An organisation which believes in producing facts may reevaluate conclusions once more information becomes

The S-300 is a undeniable a Russian Missile. It is produced in Russia.
The problem is that ”It is a Russian missile” is an ambiguous statement.
The article continues:
View attachment 933329

In the light of next comment.
View attachment 933330
it is clear that there is no accusation, and the US ruled out Russia within hours.

It turns out that your claim is again a dud.
spin it as you like , the basic prpaganda tactic .at first hours of incident fill the media with wrong information , later after one or two day retract the claim if ridiculed over it . the damge already is donne and the false info already take root as fact in the uncouncious mind of the masses

This moral superiority coming from somebody with the flag you are sporting: two of your ethnic minorities have been suppressed by force (Sikhs and Muslims). No European or US democracy is doing that to their own citizens. And journalists can't criticize the Govt. Should it be the Chinese flag?
In your words...
This moral superiority coming from somebody with the flag you are sporting, where minority has disappeared !

Pls do introspection!

Last edited:
Russia has not given a shit historically about some of its mud peasants or cannon fodder.
Its relocations, gulags, starvings, murders of own russians has deathcount run in the millions.

It takes massive amount of explosives to break the dam. Not a simple task by artillery/cruise missile
Russia had full control of the dam…meanwhile let the water rise to maximum (coincidence?)

crimea had managed fine without direct water supply before 2021
And kherson villages were already more or less given up. Amphibious recon ukraine was not matched. And we hear the russians are now not even bothering to aid those on their side of the river.

So A small sacrifice for russia to greatly sabotage ukraines southern counter attack.

spin it as you like , the basic prpaganda tactic .at first hours of incident fill the media with wrong information , later after one or two day retract the claim if ridiculed over it . the damge already is donne and the false info already take root as fact in the uncouncious mind of the masses
Except that you have not proved that media was filled with wrong information.
The statement was that a ”Russian Missile” … and the S-300 is a Russian missile.
The US stated that it was not fired by Russians within hours of the incident.

In short: Your claim was a dud - again.

Last edited:
Except that you have not proved that media was filled with wrong information.
The statement was that a ”Russian Missile” … and the S-300 is a Russian missile.

In short: Your claim was a dud - again.
for average joe this mean one thing
1686168214516.png

russia fired the missile . it didn't say russian made missile, it say russian missile so what i post was truth and what you try to do is spin the facts

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom