What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Barack Obama made it perfectly clear that he thought BrExit was a stupid idea. Drumpf of course wanted to break up Europe.

View attachment 933094

Laughing at the big moron, is not laughing at the US. It is implicitly laughing at the morons that supports him after he committed treason, and is keeping on committing treason - in public.
You’re flatly wrong sir, no treason read the report.
And of course you liked Obama he gave away everything anyone asked for.
Sad you laugh at a man that created the best economy in my life time. Wow times have changed back under democratic leadership but I’m sure you cheer that.
The fact that you repeat the msm lie of treason shows me and I mean this politely you don’t have a clue about America

An act of Insanity as Zelenskyy orders the destruction of the Kakhovskaya Hydroelectric Dam scotlandtoday.online/an-act-of-insa…

Nope, Russia was in control of the dam and to blow a dam that size would require a ton of planted explosives.

A huge war crime from the Russian terrorists

Nope, Russia was in control of the dam and to blow a dam that size would require a ton of planted explosives.

A huge war crime from the Russian terrorists
Blowing up dam would benefit only Ukrainians it will destroy the trenches and Russian defense line , there are earlier videos of Ukrainian shelling nuclear plant
And Nord stream we know who did , it was also blamed on Russia
People aren't stupid
Ukraine will not start full fledge counter offensive

Blowing up dam would benefit only Ukrainians it will destroy the trenches and Russian defense line , there are earlier videos of Ukrainian shelling nuclear plant
People aren't stupid

Russia destroyed it to cover their left flank from the counter offensive. They controlled the dam and planted the explosives.

People aren't stupid

Do we really „know“ who blew up Nordstream 2? IMO there are arguments in favor of both sides but here I cannot see a reasonable reason, why Ukraine should do it!

"Nordstream 2? IMO there are arguments in favor of both sides"

Thanks

Haha

And the two cases cannot be compared

One case is very very important and clear as the broth of an asylum,

and the other case does not matter if the Russians did it.

People aren't stupid
Ukraine need that dam to move troop to the other side. You can't move them across river without it, or you will need to raise engineering bridge which would be sitting duck if they don't control the other side of the river bank.

That bridge is gone is a blow to Ukrainian offensive if they choose to cross there, otherwise they would have to either cross the river feet wet or go around the city of Zaporizhya which add 200 miles of travel.

Back
Top Bottom