What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last edited:
I was not online a bit. How is the Ukrain counteroffensive going?
The counter offensive has been delayed a bit due to late delivery of vital systems.

Other than that, Prigozhin says that the Russian forces are being routed in the Bakhmut area, and Russia/Wagner forces are under threat of encirclement in the city.

Reports are coming out that Ukraine has also liberated +17KM in the general area of Bakhmut and that while Wagner forces are fighting, the RF are are running away making Ukrainian advance extreme fast.

His words, not mine.

The ukranians are starting some artillery attacks and probing pushes.
However…This was enough to already send parts of the russian army into a panic and the Wagner boss crying about it on videos.

We are eagerly waiting till the combined arms counter really is in full swing later this or next month.

Hi and ask the Russians :azn:

That is the problem. If one is not constant online, one lose the dots.

Edit:

I found this one. Its said its from today

bild.jpg

Okay I'll try answer from what I have seen videos on YT.
The Ukrainian counter offensive in Bahkmut went really well,
they managed to push Wagner back by 2 km. I do not know what update today.

Today I heard Russian Su-34 crashed in Ukr border. Than updates are coming Mi-8 also crashed than another one. Some are saying the MI-8 crashed due to friendly fire.

Now looking from past 10 days just last 3 days is pretty bad for Russia retreats so to speak.
But lets see the Russian Counter offensive.

Last edited:
Du hast nichts verpasst mein Freund. Immer mit der Ruhe.
Zelinskki is in Rome. Tomorrow in Berlin.
Zelinskki will not start the offensive when he traveling. Scholz will give Ukraine another 2,7 billion euros weapons package. Ich bin neidisch.

The losses for today over Bryansk are crazy.
Confirmed 1 Su-34, 1 Su-35, and 2 Mi-8.
First rumor was friendly fire, but even panicking Russians won’t do this. One friendly fire incident could be… but FOUR?
9 crewmembers died according to Russian sources (3 in each Hip, one in Su-35, and both in Su-34)

Will be very interesting to see if/when we find out what happened. Iris-T, NASAMs or Patriot close to the border?
Or very brave Ukraine pilots in their Migs or Sukhoi coming close to the Russian border?

Du hast nichts verpasst mein Freund. Immer mit der Ruhe.
Zelinskki is in Rome. Tomorrow in Berlin.
Zelinskki will not start the offensive when he traveling. Scholz will give Ukraine another 2,7 billion euros weapons package. Ich bin neidisch.

Ja, da wird die Druckmaschine angeworfen und dann versucht über die Inflation zu zahlen.

I can post hundred of clips from different papers like....
"Among European countries, the absolute leader in the numbers of both arrived and killed mercenaries is Poland. Since the onset of a special military operation, 1,831 people arrived in Ukraine with 378 of them already eliminated and 272 mercenaries returned to their homeland. It is followed by Romania - 504 arrived, 102 killed, 98 left. The UK ranks third: 422 arrived, 101 killed, 95 left," the military official said.

"From the Americas, Canada is in the lead: 601 arrived, 162 eliminated, 169 left. The US is in second place: 530 arrived, 214 killed, 227 left," he added."
And You believe that journalists know International Law?

1684004213445.png

If you meet all conditions (a-f), you are not a mercenary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom