What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So NATO regimes are ok with open terror attacks against families of countries whos politicians they disagree with?

This even lower then i ever thought the NATO regimes would sink to. This just reeks of absolute desperation from a frustrated bunch watching their empire collapse and crumble before their eyes.

So if barack obamas daughters were killed by one of the tens of millions of american victims of wars of aggression, same terrorist supporting clowns would be supporting it the same way saying "bitch had it coming?"

This is shocking. Going after politicians is pretty low, but going after their family? Thats stuff even bin laden types would hesitate to do.

The dying west has gone absolutely full savage/retard. And the world will become a much more dangerous place when inevitable retaliations start happening.

So NATO regimes are ok with open terror attacks against families of countries whos politicians they disagree with?

This even lower then i ever thought the NATO regimes would sink to. This just reeks of absolute desperation from a frustrated bunch watching their empire collapse and crumble before their eyes.

So if barack obamas daughters were killed by one of the tens of millions of american victims of wars of aggression, same terrorist supporting clowns would be supporting it the same way saying "bitch had it coming?"

This is shocking. Going after politicians is pretty low, but going after their family? Thats stuff even bin laden types would hesitate to do.

The dying west has gone absolutely full savage/retard. And the world will become a much more dangerous place when inevitable retaliations start happening.
LOL! You assumed they want to kill a bunch of propagandists like this guy? Sorry no but this reeks of something internal and her father was the supposed target but switch vehicles at the last moment.
698a92c-f8d8ccc-solovjov690.jpg

I guess waiting for winter. Russians love fighting in winter.
LOL! So do the Ukrainians.

What was there that they wanted to roast so badly ?

Probably soldiers in trenches. Soldiers in trenches are darn hard to kill with conventional artillery whose rounds mostly don't fall into trenches. But fire burns all.

LOL! So do the Ukrainians.

Get out of here. Russian winter is far harsher than Ukrainian winter. It's not even close. Ukrainian winter is way milder than Toronto winter. Ukrainian soldiers in trenches freeze in winter.

Last edited:

NATO stands for North Atlantic Terrorist Organization.

Nobody condoned anything, get a grip.
Your propaganda is mind numbing

Probably soldiers in trenches. Soldiers in trenches are darn hard to kill with conventional artillery whose rounds mostly don't fall into trenches. But fire burns all.

Get out of here. Russian winter is far harsher than Ukrainian winter. It's not even close. Ukrainian winter is way milder than Toronto winter. Ukrainian soldiers in trenches freeze in winter.
Are you back to claiming the Russians look forward to fighting in the winter? Nobody does, mere bs propaganda.
Oh and if your dog 💩 was true the Nordic boys would wipe their *** with your mighty Russians.

Oh and if your dog 💩 was true the Nordic boys would wipe their *** with your mighty Russians.

Russians are mostly Nordic. In fact, modern Russians largely descend from German immigrants who were brought there by Catherine the Great who along with her husband were from Germany themselves.

You are wrong. I think this is 100% SBU, sticking to this lowlife kind of terrorism. It seems they f ucked up to kill Dugin himself, because Daria was driving his car and he decided to use an another car in the last moment. He was driving in the car behind her and saw all in front of him.

And btw. Dugin is not Putins advisor and never was. And everybody in the western intelligence community knows this. But the Ukrops are going apeshit about Dugin and think he is some kind of grey eminence in the background or so, because he has some influence in Russia. And before that they have done several more or less useless attacks, but big in the propaganda pic. This terrorattack is exactly the same kind of ukrop thinking.

And regarding lowlife kind of terrorattacks: Look, who is defending it. Here in the forum, twitter etc. All the russophobe bots are fans of al-Qaida style terror. Not surprising at all.

No evidence who is behind this. Maybe Russian opposition ? You know, those who are not allowed to voice their opinion in Russia .

I take it you condem this too :

124db53a49994861881ff94741c9acf9_18.jpeg

Novichok found on water bottle in hotel room, - Navalny's .

~

Putin’s friends enrich themselves now the winter is coming. They are seen as thieves. A US task force is seizing their yachts, aircraft, money.

Spanische Sicherheitskräfte vor der Oligarchenyacht Tango im Hafen von Barcelona. | dpa

Die Oligarchenjacht "Tango" wurde im Hafen von Barcelona gemeinsam von US-Bundesbeamten und der spanischen Guardia Civil durchsucht. Bild: dpa

No evidence who is behind this. Maybe Russian opposition ? You know, those who are not allowed to voice their opinion in Russia .

I take it you condem this too :

124db53a49994861881ff94741c9acf9_18.jpeg

Novichok found on water bottle in hotel room, - Navalny's .

~
Putin was asked why his opponents are dead, in prison or poisoned.

Not surprising. HIMARS has much shorter range than Iskander and Tornado-S which can hit HIMARS from distances beyond the firing range of HIMARS.
Yet we only see blown up buildings as “proof of destroyed Himars”…..

With USA sending only new ammunition….funny if there are no more Himars to use….

I also see almost daily new targets being hit online….

So lets take what the russians claim with a grain of salt…

Pisky is taken

Soldeer is 50% taken they have moved forward from the plant and moving on the salt mine

Bakhmut is also 50% taken Russian in the city centre

Russians have reached Seversk

this defensive line will break in the next week
Pisky is NOT taken.

This article (with picture) taken 10 hours ago

Anyway, most of the other "advance" did not happened. Russia stopped at Bakhmut suburb and there are no Russian in Siversk.....

Back
Top Bottom