What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

141 countries voted against Russia.
5 countries voted for Russia
35 abstained,
Numbers speak for themselves.
Yep, numbers speak for themselves. UKUSA was doing overtime to force all countries to vote against Russia and still 35 abstained. All the pressure, all the blackmailing and threats and still 35 countries said indirectly f*ck you.

Yep, numbers speak for themselves. UKUSA was doing overtime to force all countries to vote against Russia and still 35 abstained. All the pressure, all the blackmailing and threats and still 35 countries said indirectly f*ck you.
That is your interpretation.
That were 35 countries that did not support Russia even though Russia was doing overtime to promote its fake news.
Not even China supported Russia after announcement of an alliance only weeks before.
When it comes to economic sanctions, population is less important than economy, and Russia is sanctioned by countries representing around half the world economoy.

educated enough that we don't have to put microwave and dishwasher components in our weapons. Imagine in 3 years when the best microprocessor Russia can field from a dishwasher is 50x slower in performance.
The use of buzz words as an argument is always a good sign of lacks in education in the specific sphere.

There are no "microwave and dishwasher components" as such, there are ICs with a specific function, so they can be used for typical tasks. Has Russia problems with microelectronics? Sure that, no country is perfect. But in coop with China and own programms this is a short term problem.

And regarding the speed: Like i said, you have obviously no clue, what you are talking about. Speed is not all, nor the structure size and especially not in the military field.

That were 35 countries that did not support Russia even though Russia was doing overtime to promote its fake news.
Not even China supported Russia after announcement of an alliance only weeks before.
When it comes to economic sanctions, population is less important than economy, and Russia is sanctioned by countries representing around half the world economoy.
You still don't get, don't you? It's not about promoting a narrative, it is about blackmailing a country with sanctions or even war. This is exactly what UKUSAs economic hitman and ambassadors are doing. To call it Mafia Methods would be an understatement. But it is the angloid modus operandi since...centuries?

I don't understand why the need to argue with an idiot.

I mean if he thinks Russian sanction is only supported by 15% of population, that should be all fine and dandy for the Russian, then why bring up sanction if this won't work?

On the other hand, people like him can talk tough, but no action, ask him if he would move to Russia if the sanction does not do much? Of course, he can talk trash when he is sitting pretty in Germany...

The use of buzz words as an argument is always a good sign of lacks in education in the specific sphere.

There are no "microwave and dishwasher components" as such, there are ICs with a specific function, so they can be used for typical tasks. Has Russia problems with microelectronics? Sure that, no country is perfect. But in coop with China and own programms this is a short term problem.

And regarding the speed: Like i said, you have obviously no clue, what you are talking about. Speed is not all, nor the structure size and especially not in the military field.

You still don't get, don't you? It's not about promoting a narrative, it is about blackmailing a country with sanctions or even war. This is exactly what UKUSAs economic hitman and ambassadors are doing. To call it Mafia Methods would be an understatement. But it is the angloid modus operandi since...centuries?

Nobody forcing Putin to stop drinking wodka or invade Ukraine. He can recall the invasion army. This war can be over in 1 minute. What’s stopping him? His own aggression against Ukraine? Or his stooges? Accusing others for own aggression is lame.

No you can't properly read or have probs with elementary school math. Or even both.
Talking about yourself now?

The UN showed wide dissaproval worldwide. With even china choosing to stay silent and abstain on their “forever brothers” russia.

Russia only being supported in their “save the donbass” bullshit by the likes of north korea, eritrea, iran. 🤣.

Laughable. Like you are.
And abstained means what? Correct: No active support. Considering the fact, that UKUSA is blackmailing all countries to support their resolutions against Russia, this means a lot
Blackmailing? What was reaction then on india? Hardly any.

You also overestimate how much ukusa can force such a thing. Look at UN votes on Israel for instance…

Face it. Russias agression was hardly supportable.

The UN found nothing, they simply parroted UKUSAs antirussian propaganda. And this is exactly what you are doing here as a typical BRD-NPC.
Russia and propaganda go hand in hand. And their “donbass genocide” disproven by third parties.
Simple…next!
Lol, kid, you're a moronic hobby propagandist. If you try to manipulate people, then pls not with such stupid nonsense.
Ah please, your IQ is to low to tell the difference between simple logic and russian trollfarms.

Your too far gone…everything not supporting your conspiracy theories is “fake news”. Sad stuff.
First: It is war time, most people flee, regardless their position.
Second: Many flee to Russia, and you are using their absence in Ukraine against Russia? To prove ethnic cleansing? You do not even know the meaning of this term.
Third: The SBU is oppressing and murdering people with even a remote pro Russian view, of course many Ukrainians will wait until there is no SBU and/or this towns will be a part of Russia, so the SBU can't reach them.
Russia levels cities and attacks civ infrastructure too often (hospitals) to be a coincidence. This forces 85% to flee, mostly to west ukraine btw.

Then russia propaganda shows the remaining 15% russian supporters. How “happy they are with their liberators”

Such a cynical warfare and such disgusting manipulation.

Nobody forcing Putin to stop drinking wodka or invade Ukraine. He can recall the invasion army. This war can be over in 1 minute. What’s stopping him? His own aggression against Ukraine? Or his stooges? Accusing others for own aggression is lame.
Putin does not drink vodka at all. This point tells a lot about you and your cliche propaganda.
Talking about yourself now?

The UN showed wide dissaproval worldwide. With even china choosing to stay silent and abstain on their “forever brothers” russia.

Russia only being supported in their “save the donbass” bullshit by the likes of north korea, eritrea, iran. 🤣.

Laughable. Like you are.

Blackmailing? What was reaction then on india? Hardly any.

You also overestimate how much ukusa can force such a thing. Look at UN votes on Israel for instance…

Face it. Russias agression was hardly supportable.

Russia and propaganda go hand in hand. And their “donbass genocide” disproven by third parties.
Simple…next!

Ah please, your IQ is to low to tell the difference between simple logic and russian trollfarms.

Your too far gone…everything not supporting your conspiracy theories is “fake news”. Sad stuff.

Russia levels cities and attacks civ infrastructure too often (hospitals) to be a coincidence. This forces 85% to flee, mostly to west ukraine btw.

Then russia propaganda shows the remaining 15% russian supporters. How “happy they are with their liberators”

Such a cynical warfare and such disgusting manipulation.

Not even one of your lines refute even one of my arguments. What you are doing, is to parrot your previous claims in the same or similar form. Plus the well known anti russian propaganda cliches as a "force multiplier". Lol.

Did i forgot something? Ah, yes, the fake indignation in your last line. Real moralinsauer. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand why the need to argue with an idiot.

I mean if he thinks Russian sanction is only supported by 15% of population, that should be all fine and dandy for the Russian, then why bring up sanction if this won't work?

On the other hand, people like him can talk tough, but no action, ask him if he would move to Russia if the sanction does not do much? Of course, he can talk trash when he is sitting pretty in Germany...
Putin has many supporters. Ranging from far right party AfD to leftist die Linke. Angela Merkel, the previous chancellor was very supportive to Russia and China. She pretty much did appeasement politics. She said she knew Putin hatred of democracy, the West, the NATO, the liberty, everything western however she kept it to herself and did not tell anyone. Instead she means the west should give Putin something to win.
Merkel, probably the most naive and stupid in history. Now Germany’s gas price is 10x higher than in the US. Millions homes can’t pay the bill.

Putin does not drink vodka at all. This point tells a lot about you and your cliche propaganda.

Not even one of your lines refute even one of my arguments. What you are doing, is to parrot your previous claims in the same or similar form. Plus the well known anti russian propaganda cliches as a "force multiplier". Lol.

Did i forgot something? Ah, yes, the fake indignation in your last line. Real moralinsauer. :lol:
I am sorry, i could not find any single argument in your post. Just mindless russian propaganda.

As such i simply repeated the facts as they are.

no indication of “genocide”

Now stop responding to me and tend to your russian trollfarm…its in bad shape

Back
Top Bottom