What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

When and if war comes to Pakistan you can be sure any enemy will be given a run for their money however long it takes.
With nukes Pakistan should not fear any full on invasion.

a large army and nuclear deterrence is costly to maintain however.
Pakistan should be careful not to focus too much on military but forget economic foundation. (As soviet union did)

With nukes Pakistan should not fear any full on invasion.

a large army and nuclear deterrence is costly to maintain however.
Pakistan should be careful not to focus too much on military but forget economic foundation. (As soviet union did)
People are resilient, whatever the economy, whichever government , whether its food or grass on the table , the Pakistani people will survive and win, that is the miracle of Allah.

Who were using stingers?
Who were Taliban? Lol
as far as i recall they were afghan nationals

An oversimplistic view: Stingers were what won the war but the resistance stalled the Soviet invasion. The entire resistance movement was run out of Pakistan: camps, training, recruiting, arms supplies.

And where do you think Stinger training was done? In Tehran.

There were dozens of air incursions/air strikes in the border regions and attempts on these camps. Many were intercepted and shot down by F-16s, latest one being in 1987.
the resistance was just a nuisance before the stingers , after the stingers , russian pilots didn't knew if they come back after each mission . and the training certainly was not done by Pakistani personnel and the weapon did not come out of Pakistan stock or paid by Pakistan

as far as i recall they were afghan nationals

the resistance was just a nuisance before the stingers , after the stingers , russian pilots didn't knew if they come back after each mission . and the training certainly was not done by Pakistani personnel and the weapon did not come out of Pakistan stock or paid by Pakistan

Increase your knowledge,
They were mostly from Pakistani religious schools (Madarsahs),

Edit: I found the entire video on YT. Why dont you screendump this white flag you are talking about? Notice the russian firing anti tank missile at 3.50. Please dont tell me this was the white flag..
Edit: I found your “white flag”.. at 8.25 a piece of plastic get caught in the tree after a shell was fired. I´ll bet thats what the pro russians call a white flag in this footage. How come all those pro russian sources are full of lies and deception?
The ukrainian counter attack on entrenched russians ended really bad for the russians. 3.54 starts where previous footage stopped.

No doubt the Russians are going to mount massive attacks in the coming weeks and months.
What massive attacks? Except throwing human waves after zombie waves into the battles? Putin offers foods to North Korea in exchange of artillery rounds. That shows how desperate he is. There is not much left in old Soviet giant weapons inventory.
Meanwhile Zelinskki gets steady supply of weapons from the West.
Poland will give 30 Mig29.

Free fire mod menu apk is one of the best and most popular battlement games around the World. The players of the free fire mod menu apk 2023 are played with enemies and defeated with the help of characters, weapons, pets, guns, headshots, speed car, speed run, ghost mode, auto-lock, and more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom