What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

1) has nothing to do with Pakistan

2) besides f-16s aligning ourselves has been more of a curse than anything
1) The result still the same the continuation of Pakistan.

2) Ah yes because Japan, Australia & south korea are cursed by the american. Don't blame the US for your country's failing to exploit it.

Who do you think protected & armed your country from the indian all those years ago?

Nice of you to mention being ungrateful because Pakistan would not have existed without the US supports.

So maybe show some appreciation to the americans once in a while.
I guess the Pakistani tax payers since 80% equipment is Chinese or Russian ?

You are saying nuclear weapons don't work?
I can give you a physics class.

Not sure which country doesn't teach student about simple fission and fusion

Or the equation of blastic missiles

He's literally just a radio jocky. You're literally believing some random guy's words.

I guess the Pakistani tax payers since 80% equipment is Chinese or Russian ?

You are saying nuclear weapons don't work?
I can give you a physics class.

Not sure which country doesn't teach student about simple fission and fusion

Or the equation of blastic missiles
I'm not gonna comment on the US-Pakistan dynamic, but I do think it's foolish for Pakistanis to support Russia. The Russians have always and will always support anti-Pakistan elements. They were and are pro-India and have aspirations to one day conquer Karachi port.

They're an enemy nation, so far as I'm concerned, and should be kept at an arm's length. Do business and trade, but nothing more. The Indian's already have the Russians politically.

Meanwhile, the Ukrainians have always supported Pakistan, even passing off India in the process.

I do understand , why indisns have stuck by Russia. But not Pakistanis on here , that doesn’t make no sense to me one bit. as Russia is Indian ally not Islamabads, So the question is then, why are you Pakistanis guys sticking your neck out for putin Russia , who fully supports and backs india on Kashmir at United Nations , and military support . And the very country Ukraine you want to see lose actually helped pakistan military so much over the years. They sold your tech when others told Pakistan to get lost!!!

Mongols never reached Sweden, nor Germany. They invaded Poland and Hungary in 1241 and then left. They never ingrained their behaviour by ruling like they did over the Russians.
You are much more likely to have Mongol blood considering the multiple invasions of India.
So, yes - back to school it is.
I had my genes checked and they are pure North India, you will most likely find you are a mongrel with many genes mixed, that is the unfortunate reality for you.

"
Did the Mongols ever reach Germany?

Northeastern Germany

Following their victory over Duke Henry of Silesia and the Teutonic Knights in the Battle of Legnica on 9 April 1241, Mongol detachments entered the marches of Meissen and Lusatia in eastern Germany, advancing as far as the Elbe. Their attacks are recorded in the Annales sancti Pantaleonis."

I do understand , why indisns have stuck by Russia. But not Pakistanis on here , that doesn’t make no sense to me one bit. as Russia is Indian ally not Islamabads, So the question is then, why are you Pakistanis guys sticking your neck out for putin Russia , who fully supports and backs india on Kashmir at United Nations , and military support . And the very country Ukraine you want to see lose actually helped pakistan military so much over the years. They sold your tech when others told Pakistan to get lost!!!
So you are not Pakistani, your language implies that you aren't?

Last edited:
I had my genes checked and they are pure North India, you will most likely find you are a mongrel with many genes mixed, that is the unfortunate reality for you.

"
Did the Mongols ever reach Germany?

Northeastern Germany

Following their victory over Duke Henry of Silesia and the Teutonic Knights in the Battle of Legnica on 9 April 1241, Mongol detachments entered the marches of Meissen and Lusatia in eastern Germany, advancing as far as the Elbe. Their attacks are recorded in the Annales sancti Pantaleonis."

So you are not Pakistani, your language implies that you aren't?

Haha, your right my error. let me clear up any confusion on here that I am Pakistani, I was just making a general point on Pakistan

Yes, the mongols penetrated into Neustadt, which is currently territory of Austria, but then it was territory of Holy Roman Empire of German Nation. I dunno if the guy you are talking to he will except this ? Mongols did in fact reach German peoples .

Haha, your right my error. let me clear up any confusion on here that I am Pakistani, I was just making a general point on Pakistan

Yes, the mongols penetrated into Neustadt, which is currently territory of Austria, but then it was territory of Holy Roman Empire of German Nation. I dunno if the guy you are talking to he will except this ? Mongols did in fact reach German peoples .
90% of Europeans have Mongol genes , lol. So much for the Aryan race, more like Mongolian race.

I understand the fact about human eyes. The point of targetting comes when the target is 3+ km away & you as BMPT operator don't want to waste 20-30 rounds firing & giving away your GPS location to the enemy for incoming return fire. Yes I used to have a telescope to glance at galaxies to nearby stars.

The Chinese use something called the Beduu sataillite system where as the Russians have Glosnas. Without pin point precision human eyes are not good enough to waste ammunition, don't you think? I do.
Yes, I mean, using human eyes analogy,
targeting an object beyond visual range you need some sorts of assistance tools. Sat navigation or drone navigation or simple terrain map with x/y coordinate or maybe a soldier on the ground that lights up and pinpoints the target by a laser beam.

Yes, I mean, using human eyes analogy,
targeting an object beyond visual range you need some sorts of assistance tools. Sat navigation or drone navigation or maybe a soldier on the ground that lights up and pinpoints the target by a laser beam.
Most likely through satellite laser targeting weather permitting and drone laser targeting.

Most likely through satellite laser targeting weather permitting and drone laser targeting.
Satellite flies too high from earth surface. a laser beam never has the energy and power to reach the target on the ground. Or maybe not yet. Drone is more practical.

Russian cruise missiles destroyed in Crimea blast, Ukraine says​

Kyiv says cargo of Kalibr missiles destroyed on train in city of Dzhankoi in blast that Russia-installed regional chief blames on drone attack

Graham Russell and agencies
Mon 20 Mar 2023 23.31 EDT

Ukraine’s defence ministry has said an explosion in the Crimean city of Dzhankoi destroyed Russian cruise missiles intended for use by Moscow’s Black Sea fleet.
The ministry did not claim responsibility but, if confirmed, Monday’s explosion could represent a rare, daring attack by Ukrainian forces in the heart of territory that was illegally annexed by Russia in 2014. A Russian military air base is located near Dzhankoi, and Ukrainian officials have long said that the city and its surrounds have been turned into Russia’s largest military base in Crimea.

Russian officials there said the city was the target of a drone attack. Sergei Aksenov, the Russian-appointed governor of Crimea, said anti-aircraft weapons were fired near Dzhankoi but did not say why or refer to cruise missiles. Falling debris injured one person and damaged a home and a store, Aksenov said.
Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to Ukraine’s interior ministry, circulated footage he said reportedly showed a train station in the city being hit by a loud single, fiery blast. It was not possible to verify his claim.
Other footage showed the same blast, as well as the sound of what could be anti-aircraft fire beforehand.

The Ukraine defence ministry’s main intelligence directorate said on Monday: “An explosion in Dzhankoi city in the north of temporarily occupied Crimea destroyed Russian Kalibr-KN cruise missiles as they were being transported by rail.”

It said the missiles, designed to be launched from ships in Russia’s Black Sea fleet, had an operational range of more than 2,500km (1,550 miles) on land and 375km at sea.
Ihor Ivin, the Russia-installed head of the Dzhankoi administration, was quoted as saying the city was attacked by drones, and that a 33-year-old man suffered a shrapnel injury from a downed drone.
Russian state news agency Tass quoted Ivin as saying on Krym-24 TV that a house, school and grocery store caught fire, and that the power grid sustained damage.
Oleg Kryuchkov, an adviser to Aksenov, claimed the drones were laden with shrapnel and aimed at civilian targets. One was hit and came down near a technical school while others came down in residential areas, he said.
While Ukraine did not claim responsibility for Monday night’s attack, it has shown it is able to strike at long-distance targets in Crimea. Russia’s Black Sea flagship vessel, the Admiral Makarov, was damaged in a drone attack on the Crimean port of Sevastopol in October, according to an examination of video footage.
Ukraine is also presumed to have struck the bridge connecting the peninsula with Russia, the Saky aerodrome, and the naval headquarters building in Sevastopol.
Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskiy has always vowed to liberate Crimea, together with all of occupied southern and eastern Ukraine.
With Reuters

Satellite flies too high from earth surface. a laser beam never has the energy and power to reach the target on the ground. Or maybe not yet. Drone is more practical.
They have used lasers to mark the moon, lol.

They will capture it with their private army once the time is right. They're currently eagerly awaiting the Counter attack of Ukrainian reserves to enter the meat-grinder. Once the counter attack fails, it's onwards towards the Dnipro.
The counter attack last summer was pretty successful and Russians withdrew from half its occupied territory. Yours is the sort of wishful thinking of 'once it fails' that Russian high command constantly assumes

Putin's surprise visit to Ukraine war control room; Gets briefed on Russian military operation, drives car himself in Donbass​

He probably thought if every western leader is coming to a city under attack (Kyiv) , he can at least go to his liberated lands. Next stop Bakhmut

Russian cruise missiles destroyed in Crimea blast, Ukraine says​

Kyiv says cargo of Kalibr missiles destroyed on train in city of Dzhankoi in blast that Russia-installed regional chief blames on drone attack

Graham Russell and agencies
Mon 20 Mar 2023 23.31 EDT

Ukraine’s defence ministry has said an explosion in the Crimean city of Dzhankoi destroyed Russian cruise missiles intended for use by Moscow’s Black Sea fleet.
The ministry did not claim responsibility but, if confirmed, Monday’s explosion could represent a rare, daring attack by Ukrainian forces in the heart of territory that was illegally annexed by Russia in 2014. A Russian military air base is located near Dzhankoi, and Ukrainian officials have long said that the city and its surrounds have been turned into Russia’s largest military base in Crimea.

Russian officials there said the city was the target of a drone attack. Sergei Aksenov, the Russian-appointed governor of Crimea, said anti-aircraft weapons were fired near Dzhankoi but did not say why or refer to cruise missiles. Falling debris injured one person and damaged a home and a store, Aksenov said.
Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to Ukraine’s interior ministry, circulated footage he said reportedly showed a train station in the city being hit by a loud single, fiery blast. It was not possible to verify his claim.
Other footage showed the same blast, as well as the sound of what could be anti-aircraft fire beforehand.

The Ukraine defence ministry’s main intelligence directorate said on Monday: “An explosion in Dzhankoi city in the north of temporarily occupied Crimea destroyed Russian Kalibr-KN cruise missiles as they were being transported by rail.”

It said the missiles, designed to be launched from ships in Russia’s Black Sea fleet, had an operational range of more than 2,500km (1,550 miles) on land and 375km at sea.
Ihor Ivin, the Russia-installed head of the Dzhankoi administration, was quoted as saying the city was attacked by drones, and that a 33-year-old man suffered a shrapnel injury from a downed drone.
Russian state news agency Tass quoted Ivin as saying on Krym-24 TV that a house, school and grocery store caught fire, and that the power grid sustained damage.
Oleg Kryuchkov, an adviser to Aksenov, claimed the drones were laden with shrapnel and aimed at civilian targets. One was hit and came down near a technical school while others came down in residential areas, he said.
While Ukraine did not claim responsibility for Monday night’s attack, it has shown it is able to strike at long-distance targets in Crimea. Russia’s Black Sea flagship vessel, the Admiral Makarov, was damaged in a drone attack on the Crimean port of Sevastopol in October, according to an examination of video footage.
Ukraine is also presumed to have struck the bridge connecting the peninsula with Russia, the Saky aerodrome, and the naval headquarters building in Sevastopol.
Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskiy has always vowed to liberate Crimea, together with all of occupied southern and eastern Ukraine.
With Reuters

They have used lasers to mark the moon, lol.
That’s a different thing. They use laser beam to measure the distance to the moon. But the moon is much bigger than an object let’s say 5x5 meter in size. I don’t know, maybe thing is possible now. today they can light up targets from satellites.

Well, first let me show you this

"As an economy grows, businesses and consumers spend more money on goods and services. In the growth stage of an economic cycle, demand typically outstrips the supply of goods, and producers can raise their prices. As a result, the rate of inflation increases. Inflation is a sustained rise in overall price levels."

In Germany at the moment the "economic growth" is not driven by higher consumer demands, but by higher inflation AND shorted supply of goods (e.g. natural gas and products you need natural gas for to produce). So if one say "Germany economy growth is 2% in 2022, then in real it is a decline cause of inflation what is not caused by higher consumer demand,

Normally the inflation over the last decades was around 2%. Now it is (let us believe the german gov/Bundesbank for this example) at ~ 8%. So in real the economic growth in germany in 2022 is 2%-8%+2%=-4%.
So with this logic, economy never grew in decades, and is still the way it was in 1945? Come on don't pretend to be a self proclaimed economist. The German's flying around the world, more cars being sold, and Lufthansa bringing back its legacy 747-400s and A340-400s (that were retired before the pandemic) because it can't keep up its travel demand. That is the economic mainstream. You can see them at Frankfurt airport and its empirical data that backs up the economic number.

Back
Top Bottom