What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Sure, sure. Because YOU know about the level of insurgency there, the level of "deep losses" Russia has and what else.

It's soo good this forum have geniuses of such epic proportions like you, this is on F-16.net level.
This isn't just my opinion, the numbers are from various sources, including OSINT, official, and think tank org sources.

You wanna be a clown, go be a clown elsewhere, instead of constantly picking fights you can't win.

Are you saying that the Russian Communist party is a loyal of Putin ? As for his presidency I will say that this war will change Russia politically and in other ways, for the good of Russia.
Facts: Russia is not a communist country. Russia communist party has zero influence in politics.
Russia has a mix of nationalist and facist ideology.
Putin is an ex KGB spy stationed in Dresden in Germany. He speaks German. Not surprisingly he favors the facist theorem. If you have friends in right wing extremists then well.

Facts: Russia is not a communist country. Russia communist party has zero influence in politics.
Russia has a mix of nationalist and facist ideology.
Putin is an ex KGB spy stationed in Dresden in Germany. He speaks German. Not surprisingly he favors the facist theorem. If you have friends in right wing extremists then well.

None of that is relevant to what I wrote.

None of that is relevant to what I wrote.
What did you write?
This war will change Russia politics? What change? Russia is always ruled by one man government. Putin is like by a zar. Russia is never a liberal country unlike most countries in Europe. There is rarely a peaceful change of power.

We will see, topografic conditions of the city are obstacle to defenders as much as to attackers, hard to resupply and manouvre.
Well, this is a moot point now.

Russians are 70km away from Mykolaiv and is being attacked by the Ukrainian, it will take a very serious change of fortune to have it reversed.

Bro just literally shared game footage of abrams being destroyed 💀💀💀
:D Look realistic enough But I was wondering what clear footage compared to normally blurry footage

:omghaha:

Good for a laugh I guess :D

This isn't just my opinion, the numbers are from various sources, including OSINT, official, and think tank org sources.

You wanna be a clown, go be a clown elsewhere, instead of constantly picking fights you can't win.
Ah, the various sources and osint. And i bet these "various sources" are independent, trustworthy and not ukropian/nato propaganda at all.

Or in other words: You have no clue, what you are talking about. Nor the honest interest.
Being a clown is your angloid speciality. You even have a corrupt clown as the "president" of ukraine aka the nato sock puppet of kiev. Maybe he is even the Ghost of Kiev himself after all. :D

And yeah, you won this fight, clearly. In the same way Kiev is winning this war or the so called offensive is going to kick out all russians out of Ukraine.
:lol:

This is so laughable and pathetic, all of a sudden US "intelligence" (a contradiction in terms) now thinks there's 70-80,000 dead Russians when only a few weeks ago they estimated only 15,000?! Seems to me the Mericuns are talking out of where the sun don't shine, just like they did with Iraqi WMDs, remember that?

CIA Director estimates 15,000 Russians killed in Ukraine

Furthermore, the Russians started the campaign with around 150,000 combat troops at the most, so if around half have been killed, why haven't the Ukrainians defeated then yet?! More to the point, how come the CIA aren't given estimates of Ukrainian dead?! :D according to a few weeks ago, the CIA director estimated a similar number of Ukrainians dead, so does that mean 70-80,000 Uki Nazis killed too?! :D

US confirms it has sent AGM-88 HARMS capable of firing from Ukrainian aircraft

This is so laughable and pathetic, all of a sudden US "intelligence" (a contradiction in terms) now thinks there's 70-80,000 dead Russians when only a few weeks ago they estimated only 15,000?! Seems to me the Mericuns are talking out of where the sun don't shine, just like they did with Iraqi WMDs, remember that?

CIA Director estimates 15,000 Russians killed in Ukraine

Furthermore, the Russians started the campaign with around 150,000 combat troops at the most, so if around half have been killed, why haven't the Ukrainians defeated then yet?! More to the point, how come the CIA aren't given estimates of Ukrainian dead?! :D according to a few weeks ago, the CIA director estimated a similar number of Ukrainians dead, so does that mean 70-80,000 Uki Nazis killed too?! :D

It’s 70K -80K dead and wounded combined.

The CIA director said 15K dead and 45K wounded. That’s 60K total. He was being very conservative.

Back
Top Bottom