What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia already offered ceasefire if ukriane accepts annexation
So you are just making up stuff

Ukriane position is that Russia should also leave Crimea

So ukriane will fight untill Crimea is taken with USA/UK tax payer money
Russia is only interested in keeping ethnic Russian regions out of Ukraine. If it wanted war and attack on Ukraine, it would have launched the attack already

SMH it's time to finally step up fck Russia!
LOL this reminds me couple o years back that all Chinese & Russian fanboys here said that all they needed to do was lobbing missiles at the target until the enemy capitulate.

Turns out in reality all that does is just pissing people off,

Russia is only interested in keeping ethnic Russian regions out of Ukraine. If it wanted war and attack on Ukraine, it would have launched the attack already
LOL the gaslight is strong here,

Russia already offered ceasefire if ukriane accepts annexation
So you are just making up stuff

Ukriane position is that Russia should also leave Crimea

So ukriane will fight untill Crimea is taken with USA/UK tax payer money

Ceasefire is possible only if Russia is vacated invaded areas. Then Russia should be thankful if Ukraine did not demand referendum in Dagestan and Chechnya, among other regions which seek separation from the Russian Oligarchy.

LOL

Ukraine FIRST tried to get help from the EU cause of insolvency of the Ukrainien state. They asked the EU and the US for 15 billion credit for to hold up the function of the Ukrain state.

But US said NO and the EU said "tütelütetü we only will give you 6 billion but you have to be member of the EU first".

And AFTER Ukraine tried all to get help from the "West", but didnt get any, THEN they asked Russia for a credit!

And Russia said "ok, we give you the money but you as Ukraine have to be neutral, no EU and no NATO".

The Ukraine said "yes" and get the money from Russia and prevented insolvency, prevented to be a failed state.

THEN the US did a coup in Ukraine what lead to the situation what it is today.

You must be getting your propaganda bit from RT and blinded.

Or, you are, like a typical Russian propagandist, twisting facts.

Russia provided credit in 2013, two months before Yanukovich fled.

Russia, then, in 2015, argued that Ukraine violated the terms of loan - such as Ukraine's debt would not exceed 60pct of its GDP.

Besides, Russia began whining about the debt days after Fitch downgraded Russia's credit rating.

Well, below video is a small fraction of the Ukrainians who lost their lives for Anglo-Zionists' imperial ambitions. It seems the way the Western propagandists cope is by minimizing the significance of their defeat in Soledar and Bakhmut that will follow.

What were the Russians fighting and dying for when they were busy reducing Chechnyan population by half in the 2000s? For Slavo-Zionist imperial ambitions, I believe.

Who were the Russians supporting during the Bosnian war? Slavo-Zionist imperialists, I believe.

There's a history of CIA backed revolutions in Ukraine. Outsiders can recognize it's CIA coup when it's broadcast live on CNN, Fox and other American corporate media.

American war machine is very sophisticated and corporate media is part of it along with government and military contractors.

These CIA revolutions and regime changes have been going on for 2 decades in Ukraine. The issue is eastward expansion of NATO, which is a war relic of cold war but now an American expansionist and Imperial tool. For Russia, expansion of NATO had always been an issue.

By siding with Americans, Europe is crippling its own economy for a short term benefit of American war economy.

Russia backed revolutions and regime changes are going on for four decades in Central Asia.

It is useless to whitewash one imperialist by pointing finger at others.

Russia has on its plate:

Interventions
Massacres
Ethnic cleansing
Forced assimilation
Coups
Secret operations
State sanctioned killings

Russia is guilty of everything, and more, that its propaganda troops blame others for.

Pro US boys like to talk tough on the internet but get their asses destroyed by farmers with AKs. These boys have fucked around with shepherds and found out they can't beat shepherds. Need to vent against Russians having a go. Whole thing is a big fat LOL. Can't even really load their guns against North Korea or Iran. Shaking hands and fingers at the mention of the word Iran already and believe they may take on Russia head on? Global South should take out the popcorn enjoy the show boys, the wankers are about to **** each other.
This (the highlighted part) is talking tough.

You think Taliban is just a bunch of farmers with AKs? I faced them, and I will tell you they are not. @RescueRanger probably will tell you the same with his own experience on dealing with TTP and from the conversation we had between IED and tactics the Taliban use. My father will tell you the Vietcong is not just a bunch of people in pajama with AK or more potently SKS.

I mean, if you think the Taliban is that and underestimate their ability to wage war in their own country, that's IMO is what's wrong with you.

So I would suggest for you to listen to people who know instead of venture into something you have no idea about.

And a final LOL. We destoryed Taliban completely during the take over, that's why they fled to Qatar and wage an insurgency from there. Russian can't even kick out Ukrainian in Ukraine, hell, they can't even depose Zelenskyy government in Ukraine and still trying to gain ground 11 months after the start of this war. That is the major difference.

In this case, there will not be an Russian Occupation that like the US who occupied Afghanistan for over 20 years, because in 20 years, if Russia still have troop in Ukraine, they will probably be still fighting the Zelenskyy government in Ukraine.

Last edited:
1673715685532.png

Russia will launch a massive offensive by April 2023.

Total force will consist:
600,000 troops incl. 350,000 mobilized.
2100 tanks
1500 artillery guns
2500+ IFV and APCs
250 MLRS
500 combat jets
200 gunships
Backed by 1000s of missiles.

It will likely do to Ukraine what Oder-Vistula offensive of Jan 1945 did to Germany.

Now now - take your medicine and get a good sleep - all will be right in the morning. I promise.

Back
Top Bottom