What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

T-S like you didn't realise I did not challenge the fact that it could be a M777, I was challenging of the story and the authenticity of the news. Which by the way, I still have not heard any of the legit challenge that was a M777.

So what a M777 is destroyed? Should people cry over a 3 millions piece of gear when US aid is at tens of billions? So what US can just send them 96 tube and they cannot be replaced? An equipment is an equipment, and every equipment have its used by days and when it is done, you replace it with another. Sure, Russia can destroy anything, but what then? US can supply everything back to the Ukrainian. You destroyed one, we send 4 more, or 10 more, we can do this all day probably before you ran out of munition. Or do you think US does not have the economic base to send 100 M777 to Ukraine every year?

I was challenging the story about how they destroy that M777 along with 15 other they claim they destroy in a push for Snake Island. I don't care if the M777 is destroyed. And you need to stop being stupid and either answer my question or move on.

You're a joke and fake...I think enough people see that already. But keep peddling your BS.

You're a joke and fake...I think enough people see that already. But keep peddling your BS.

The only jokes here are you and the other Russian Nazi bootlickers. Ukraine has lost only a handful at most of M777s. They've proven to be an excellent addition to Ukraines forces. The US just announced another 150K+ 155mm shells for Ukraine. You don't send that amount if those systems are ineffective.

The only jokes here are you and the other Russian Nazi bootlickers. Ukraine has lost only a handful at most of M777s. They've proven to be an excellent addition to Ukraines forces. The US just announced another 150K+ 155mm shells for Ukraine. You don't send that amount if those systems are ineffective.

You rednecks are the ones supporting Ukrainian Nazis, guess that must come natural to you. Keep the war going and let them slaughter each other for all I care.

You rednecks are the ones supporting Ukrainian Nazis, guess that must come natural to you. Keep the war going and let them slaughter each other for all I care.

You and your ilk don't give 2 s***s about Russia. You support the Russian Nazis for their Anti-Western stance , yet if you were offered a choice to live in Russia or receive a US Green Card, you'd choose the US every time. Theres good reason why US embassy wait times are in years.:lol:

You and your ilk don't give 2 s***s about Russia. You support the Russian Nazis for their Anti-Western stance , yet if you were offered a choice to live in Russia or receive a US Green Card, you'd choose the US every time. Theres good reason why US embassy wait times are in years.:lol:

Are you kidding me!? :rofl: and like you rednecks and your NATO poodles give a flying f*** about those poor little Ukrainian Nazis! lol You and your degenerate politicians have made it clear the only reason you're supporting the Uki Nazis is simply to kill as many Russians as possible, until the last Uki Nazi. If you love Ukraine so much, why don't you put your big mouth where your money is and go live and fight in Ukraine?! What a joke!! :rofl:

Your much vaunted military is quite happy bombing peasants, sheep herders, and kids with AKs, but when faced with the prospect of "protecting democracy" against the Russians of all people, you quickly go limp! :rofl: go on then, why has your president and military chickened out?! :D pussies.

Last edited:
Seriously ?

M777 is considered one of the best towed artillery , one of the reasons that it weighs almost half than other towed armillary of the same caliber.

~
Yes, seriously. Considered by whom? Western military, which hasn't fought a real war since WW2 and so knows little to nothing about real warfare against a serious enemy with weapons to actually shoot back?

"Are you going to stand behind this statement ? You want to argue that the m777 is more " prone " to counter-battery fire " than other models ? What is that ?

If anything , the m777 is more light weight , and can be more easily be moved after fire . compared to other towed armillary."

Light weight is not per se a good thing for military equipment. It is a bad thing, if the hardware is fragile and maintenance intensive. And this is exactly the problem with the M777, it is a fragile toy for a good weather "warfare", hyped up by so called western "military experts".

And you are the parrot here for this propaganda. You can't even move it properly in real harsh field conditions, without damaging it.

Are you kidding me!? :rofl: and like you rednecks and your NATO poodles give a flying f*** about those poor little Ukrainian Nazis! lol You and your degenerate politicians have made it clear the only reason you're supporting the Uki Nazis is simply to kill as many Russians as possible, until the last Uki Nazi. If you love Ukraine so much, why don't you put your big mouth where your money is and go live and fight in Ukraine?! What a joke!! :rofl:

Your much vaunted military is quite happy bombing peasants, sheep herders, and kids with AKs, but when faced with the prospect of "protecting democracy" against the Russians of all people, you quickly go limp! :rofl: go on then, why has your president and military chickened out?! :D pussies.

We’re helping Ukraine rid itself of the Russian Nazi cancer. Why would we send in our military when the Ukrainians gladly do it for us? At $7-8B in military aid, the Ukrainians have destroyed a third of the Russian armored force and sent thousands of Russian Nazis to hell. We’re forcing the Russians to scrape its weapons depots and will continue to do so. This is an obvious strategic victory for the US. The Russians are being set back decades at minimal cost to the US.

The reality is all of you Russian Nazi bootlickers would give your kidney for a US Green Card over ever living in the Russian hellhole. :lol:

We’re helping Ukraine rid itself of the Russian Nazi cancer. Why would we send in our military when the Ukrainians gladly do it for us? At $7-8B in military aid, the Ukrainians have destroyed a third of the Russian armored force and sent thousands of Russian Nazis to hell. We’re forcing the Russians to scrape its weapons depots and will continue to do so. This is an obvious strategic victory for the US. The Russians are being set back decades at minimal cost to the US.

The reality is all of you Russian Nazi bootlickers would give your kidney for a US Green Card over ever living in the Russian hellhole. :lol:

Using your own twisted logic, why would anyone care about the Russians challenging US global hegemony in the region?! :rofl: how much are you paying for gas in your pickup truck? :D and so what if the Russians have been weakened, what you going to do, invade Russia?! :rofl: go for it! You're all talk!

Russia has millions of 152mm shells left. They are in no danger of running out. The Soviet Union was obsessed with manufacturing them because they always assumed that any war with NATO would be an artillery war.

shells are not a issue its barrel wear, but Russia has too many artillery pieces

Russia nearly completelly ran out of 122mm.

Russian industrial capacity without massive expansion is below 100k shells per month.

At least 4m shells were expended, and lost to attacks.

Different estimates for Russian reserves pre-war vary wildly from 8m to 28m. The upper plank is estimated based on what they had at the time of USSR collapse, and clearly not accounting for scrappage, sales to foreign buyers, and ammount spent for trining.

Through the post-USSR period, Russia has exported over 10m shells by all estimates. And they expended 3.2 millions on Assad. And at least 1m on DPR insurgency over the 8 years.

They also clearly had to expend ammo on training, on the orded of 500k to 1m per year, which is clearly more than their manufacturing capacity was, especially during nineties

My range estimate is 12m to 17m is what they had on Feb 24.

Using your own twisted logic, why would anyone care about the Russians challenging US global hegemony in the region?! :rofl: how much are you paying for gas in your pickup truck? :D and so what if the Russians have been weakened, what you going to do, invade Russia?! :rofl: go for it! You're all talk!

The Russians are committing mass war crimes, murder, rape, looting against an innocent peaceful country whose only crime is wanting to integrate with the West and leave the backwards Russia behind.

Your on the wrong side of history

The Russians are committing mass war crimes, murder, rape, looting against an innocent peaceful country whose only crime is wanting to integrate with the West and leave the backwards Russia behind.

Your on the wrong side of history

"You're", i.e. "you are", not "your", learn how to read and write first.

⚡
⚡
Among the list of ten candidates for British Prime Minister there are two "gay".
🙈
😂
With these leaders, they aspire to defeat Putin
😂

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom