What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You know what is funny? that people actully believe in the casualty numbers the Americans have been presenting for the last 5-6 decades which is laughable and low IQ that some don't question it example these who consume mainstream media.
Well Even tenfolding that number is “small change”.
But you are wrong anyway.
Coinciding with lowering stationed troops, all coalition members saw lower casualties (from already very low baseline).

These are from countries where every single death made big news in several news sources. These are countries with much more freedom of press https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index

you cannot hide it as well and as easily.
This is all based on logical though and multiple sources. You on other hand get your info from conspiracy websites?

Example the Americans have been claiming around 10k to 20k KIA in Vietnam but decades later it was proven to be 200.000+ US KIA in action in that 10 year war.
It was 20 years and the 58.000 figure is going around for very long.
Show me proof of this 200.000 kia source…

What the Americans/NATO do is they hire their armed forces as private contractors so that they are not responsible for sharing casuality numbers..
Yes and there are anti-government media and journalists digging into such numbers….

To this day some actully believe Allied forces only lost 7k+ in Afghanistan which is extremely laughable where as the numbers released by the IEA is the real estimation which is around 150.000+ Allied forces + 300.000 ANA and ANP losses and on the other side around 500.000 IEA losses thru out the course of the 20 year conflict.
The islamic emirate of aghanistan is a bogus source. Speak out against them and you get shot in a stadium.

On other hand we have scott ritter free to throw russian propaganda around.

These are the real realistic numbers but due to propaganda they will never release the true allied forces casualities because it would cause uproar but as you may know war does one thing which is kill combatants on all sides and the more there is engagements the more there is loss of life which is normal.

The 100.000 losses on both sides in the Ukraine war is realistic numbers. When you have a large conventional engagements across such a vaste lands casualities happen and if they didn't then whatever is happening there is not war but rather a movie is being shoot there.

There is a mathematical probabilities in conventional engagements when you factor in the amount of battles, lines, skirmishes, ambushes, counterattacks or offensives etc etc if you count the amount that occured in line with the numbers being presented in anywhere the US has been active is not only bullshxt but filmsy especially in Ukraine

Afghanistan was low intensity insurgency https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...a-fight-against-heat-boredom/article25297446/ and for latter years most of fighting went through ANA, with only a skeleton crew remaining of coalition presence.

My country the dutch were there as well. Lost only a handfull of men…but my god was it expensive to have a military presence on other side of the world and pump so many funds into nation building and ANA whom preferred to embezzle it.
the voters wanted it to end not because of “losing troops/weapons” but purely to stop throwing money into a bottomless pit.

Coinciding with lowering stationed troops, all coalition members saw lower casualties (from already very low baseline).

These are from countries where every single death made big news in several news sources. These are countries with much more freedom of press https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index

This is all based on logical though and multiple sources. You on other hand get your info from conspiracy websites?

Yes and there are anti-government media and journalists digging into such numbers….

The islamic emirate of aghanistan is a bogus source. Speak out against them and you get shot in a stadium.

Afghanistan was low intensity insurgency https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...a-fight-against-heat-boredom/article25297446/ and for latter years most of fighting went through ANA, with only a skeleton crew remaining of coalition presence.

My country the dutch were there as well. Lost only a handfull of men…but my god was it expensive to have a military presence on other side of the world and pump so many funds into nation building and ANA whom preferred to embezzle it.
the voters wanted it to end not because of “losing troops/weapons” but purely to stop throwing money into a bottomless pit.

It was not low intensity insurgency? Do you know what even low intensity insurgency means..

India, Pakistan and Iran you can also add Turkey are going thru low intensity insurgency where society is functioning normal and as per usual but there is low insurgency..

ANA has admitted losing upwards 400.000 + that is not low intensity my friend..

NATO or the allied forces have lost a bunch of forces there 150k+ minimum and that is extremely low balling where maximum can push towards 250k..

The Islamic Emirate didn't even lie about it's own casualities and they have no reasons to lie. War is war casualties are just the norm and they were high amongst ANA, ANP and also IEA itself and the allied forces but instead for the allied forces the KIA were private contractors not required to register and they saw them as connon fodders and never registred to not upset the local view on the war..

There has been 20 fighting seasons meaning from April to October it is called fighting season where as most of the fights were frozen in the winter months

Last edited:

lol, we lost 150,000 + in Afghansitan........Right.......

There are probably less than 1,5 mil soldiers in NATO served in Afghanistan that 20 year, that mean 1 in 10 served there were killed.

I was there lol, I don't remember losing 14 of my own soldiers.......I was in charge of a Company Size Force of 143 men by the way...

lol, we lost 150,000 + in Afghansitan........Right.......

There are probably less than 1,5 mil soldiers in NATO served in Afghanistan that 20 year, that mean 1 in 10 served there were killed.

I was there lol, I don't remember losing 14 of my own soldiers.......I was in charge of a Company Size Force of 143 men by the way...

150k is extremely low balling by all means............... How do you explain the ANA losing 400.000 +

Come with something that is intellectually understandable otherwise Get outta here..

They fed these figures to the laymen via Mainstream media not to these who understand war and it's mechanism...

The Vietnam numbers cover up was politically motivated and the same with Afghanistan..

Last edited:
150k is extremely low balling by all means............... How do you explain the ANA losing 400.000 +

Come with to something that is intellectually understandable otherwise Get outta here..

They fed these figures to the laymen via Mainstream media not to these who understand war and it's mechanism
I can't explain something that DID NOT happened.

Dude, there are no way I can stop you from believing that kind of BS. I mean, I can't stop people from being an idiot.

And lol, you claim NATO lost 150,000 + and ANA loses 400,000 + without any proof and I am "intellectually impaired".. lol good one. I don't think at any point ANA have 400,000 men to lose....Even with inflated rank, they probably are a < 300,000 force...

That interview was not "30 years ago". It was about 11 years old at the max. Pakistan has had nuclear weapons for a total of 24 years.

Here's the source of that interview:

Not mentioning Pakistan again doesn't mean much. He stated what he did. "Unstable Islamic countries shouldn't have nukes" - his perspective, likewise what we think of Israel. Doesn't change the fact he mentioned what he had.

Even a stable democracy MUST not have nukes, it's one of the most dangerous mixes in the world.

1671808206783.jpeg

Those are the % of civilians killed (vs. Military) in some past wars

The percentage in ukraine is only about %2 percent.

Now look at some of the wars western terror states have waged on humanity. And the genocidal rates of civilian massacres numbering in the millions

In ww2 , vietnam and korea. The US had deliberate tactics of mass bombing civilians to force the enemy army into a surrender. They have genocided millions. Including deliberately nuking japans civilian population

This tells you what an evil entity this nato is. If nato didnt have the control over propaganda narrative that they do, they literally make nazis and stalin even look like boy scouts by comparison

It was not low intensity insurgency? Do you know what even low intensity insurgency means..

India, Pakistan and Iran you can also add Turkey are going thru low intensity insurgency where society is functioning normal and as per usual but there is low insurgency..

ANA has admitted losing upwards 400.000 + that is not low intensity my friend..

NATO or the allied forces have lost a bunch of forces there 150k+ minimum and that is extremely low balling where maximum can push towards 250k..

The Islamic Emirate didn't even lie about it's own casualities and they have no reasons to lie. War is war casualties are just the norm and they were high amongst ANA, ANP and also IEA itself and the allied forces but instead for the allied forces the KIA were private contractors not required to register and they saw them as connon fodders and never registred to not upset the local view on the war..

There has been 20 fighting seasons meaning from April to October it is called fighting season where as most of the fights were frozen in the winter months
IAE has all reason to lie. To make their fight seem like an epic standoff. Where they killed scores of Nato. Extremely biased source.

Those openly speak against them are shot.

On west side we have anti government media and many digging journalists (kicking out presidents from power)…yet they somehow “missed” tens of thousands of dead.

You have no clue about freedom of press in the west and how low of a endurance/tolerance our current societies have for casualties. I have given plenty of third party sources as well as simple deduction and logic. If you choose to believe fairytales so be it.

IAE has all reason to lie. To make their fight seem like an epic standoff. Where they killed scores of Nato. Extremely biased source.

Those openly speak against them are shot.

On west side we have anti government media and many digging journalists (kicking out presidents from power)…yet they somehow “missed” tens of thousands of dead.

You have no clue about freedom of press in the west and how low of a endurance/tolerance our current societies have for casualties. I have given plenty of third party sources as well as simple deduction and logic. If you choose to believe fairytales so be it.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Mambo jumbo press freedom you don't believe in that shxt yourself..

Western media is a fuking bee-hive and currently the worst type of bee-hive everything is scripted into one narrative like a perfectly structured bee-hive.. To put it shortly it is a freaking echo chamber of epic proportions and that is even an understatement..

Atleast IEA's take mirrors reality nothing to wild about it...

Last edited:
That's a good proposition, which if had taken place, Putin would have hardly dared to invade Ukraine, to begin with. Then, there would be no ensuing war of resistance and independence.

I do not think Russians are dying in foreign Ukraine for the sake of some foreign interests.

They are, at best, dying for a crony-capitalist authoritarian regime.

All the leading Russian figures families are safe and sound in their respective Western host nations.
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight
They leave that role to the poor
song by Black Sabbath 50 years old still same shit going on

Are tanks slowly becoming something of the past post this war?

Let me know your takes

Are tanks slowly becoming something of the past post this war?

Let me know your takes
Tanks are becoming a thing of the past for countries at war that cant replace or/and fix them fast enough- and this is why Ukraine is using alot more pickup trucks on the frontline, which is obviously more risky, because they are less protected, and Ukraine is asking for "western tanks", so even NATO and Ukraine know tanks are relevant, but also Orynx tells us that Russia has lost 8500 tanks and military vehicles- so how then are Russian troops today still using and riding around with T72/T90/T6x etc tanks and BTRs and BMPs, etc? War is logistics!!

Tanks are becoming a thing of the past for countries at war that cant replace or/and fix them fast enough- and this is why Ukraine is using alot more pickup trucks on the frontline, which is obviously more risky, because they are less protected, and Ukraine is asking for "western tanks", so even NATO and Ukraine know tanks are relevant, but also Orynx tells us that Russia has lost 8500 tanks and military vehicles- so how then are Russian troops today still using and riding around with T72/T90/T6x etc tanks and BTRs and BMPs, etc? War is logistics!!

Attacking with or charging with tanks is somewhat a thing of the past tho but in regards to defensive setup tanks can be used effectively

Vietnam War memorial wall almost ready for official dedication in Elizabethtown

Putinite: "Here is the proof that a "billion", no a zillion! Americans died in Vietnam. To be my copium. Everyone who died in Vietnam is named here. There have been no scandal after scandal of families who found out that their loved one is not listed from those that died in Vietnam. (They have added names from those that died years after from wounds sustained in Vietnam) So count how many names on this wall and find the truth of the number of Muricans! that died in Vietnam. I'm guessing it is greater than 10 million for my copium. Putin is muh god-king!"

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom