What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

An embargo is not an act of war. That is simply refusal to trade. You are mixing it up with a blockade. This makes Asia the region that brought Asia, Australia and America into the war.
According to Your argumentation ME neutrality is unimportant, or do You claim that no European country declared neutrality?
Didn't knew I must define the word.
Sanction is refusal to trade
Embargo mean an order by a common carrier or public regulatory agency prohibiting or restricting freight transportation.
Look at Yemen and you'll understand what is embargo

This makes Asia the region that brought Asia, Australia and America into the war.
Europe brought Asia into war way before. Only one European country remain neutral and you knew why attacking Middle East countries was important

Oh and before I forget Australia entered into war in 11th June 1940 by declaring war on Germany and Italy pearl Harbour happened in 7th December 1941

And don't play coy with me in all 1939 & 1940 & 1941 you were the one who supplied Brittain war machine.
You were as neutral as you are right now in Ukraine war.

By the way does "land lease legislation" and calling for the United States to become an “arsenal of democracy” means anything to you
Neutrality my *** you were in war from day one

Last edited:
Literally 99% of this video isn't even related to Ukraine but I wouldn't expect much from people who believe Russia destroyed hundreds of himars already including one which was on a second floor of a building,LMAO.

Recently Russian posted video of weapon hitting on school buildings second floor and claimed it was hit against HIMARS. Then later circulated pictures of destroyed humvee ambulance as evidence that HIMARS has been destroyed.

Who knew that a single weapon system makes Russians and their supporters panick.

Ukraine war is no relevant from a world issues point of view. It's just a excuse for West/Russia breakup.

The important is the economic break up between Russia and the West.

The important is avoid Russian elite from live/make tourism in West countries and stop sell them Western luxury items.

That is what hurt to Russia elite, and that will make bring their knees, like it happened in 80s.

Russian elite dont care about if die one thousand or one million poor Russian soldiers. They care if they can't buy iPhone or Western expensive brands of cars and clothes.
You don’t understand. If Putin had attacked Moldavia (instead of Ukraine) then Moldavia would be another Ukraine. Same result. Ukraine has a formidable army that’s only difference. Putin is just stupid. He can’t invade other countries as he pleases. Russia sells 83 percent of energy to EU. Just a tiny fraction goes to China, India and elsewhere. Now with the war Russia future is finished. Putin has undone all 30y economic progress in Russia.

Didn't knew I must define the word.
Sanction is refusal to trade
Embargo mean an order by a common carrier or public regulatory agency prohibiting or restricting freight transportation.
Look at Yemen and you'll understand what is embargo

”Embargoes are generally considered legal barriers to trade, not to be confused with blockades, which are often considered to be acts of war.”

Europe brought Asia into war way before. Only one European country remain neutral and you knew why attacking Middle East countries was important

Plenty of European countries were neutral until they were occupied.
Plenty were neutral for the duration including Turkey, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and Portugal.

While European countries brought soldiers from all dominions, acts of war were started by Asians. I pointed that out early on.

Oh and before I forget Australia entered into war in 11th June 1940 by declaring war on Germany and Italy pearl Harbour happened in 7th December 1941

Actual combat in Australia was started by Asian air attacks.

And don't play coy with me in all 1939 & 1940 & 1941 you were the one who supplied Brittain war machine.
You were as neutral as you are right now in Ukraine war.

Not really. You must confuse me with someone else.

By the way does "land lease legislation" and calling for the United States to become an “arsenal of democracy” means anything to you
Neutrality my *** you were in war from day one

No, Sweden did not have any land lease legislation.

”Embargoes are generally considered legal barriers to trade, not to be confused with blockades, which are often considered to be acts of war.”

Plenty of European countries were neutral until they were occupied.
Plenty were neutral for the duration including Turkey, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and Portugal.

While European countries brought soldiers from all dominions, acts of war were started by Asians. I pointed that out early on.

Actual combat in Australia was started by Asian air attacks.

Not really. You must confuse me with someone else.

No, Sweden did not have any land lease legislation.
Australia entered war in 1940 way before being bombed. By Japan.
Ad European countries attacked neutral Middle Eastern countries that wanted to have nothing to do with war and USA was in war way before pearl harbor and its also the case of ww1

Hypocrisy and Double Standards

The people here, who are supporting Putin in name of Ukraine being part of Russia for centuries ... these are the same people who supported Azerbaijan against Armenia, and there they refused to accept that Nagorno-Karabakh was part of Armenia for centuries, and the people living there were also Armenians.

End of Discussion.

no , when i dad that. i say as it seems some people think Javelin of 1996 is the same as javelin of 2020 and 2022 its fair to assume that its the same with F-15 and Patriot Air Defense
F-15E/F/SE made after 1990 is NOT the same as F-15A/B/C/D back in the 1970s, there are radar upgrade, HUD upgrade, endurance upgrade, targeting pod upgrade and so on making it a different fighter.

Javelin in 2020 is pretty much the same thing as Javelin designed in 1989, minus the anti-freeze circuitry and HEDP warhead that you can use on Tank and Soft Target. The way it functions, the way it works is largely the same. Unless you are saying Iran lack the capability of making HEDP warhead and how to make circuit work in cold weather, it is for all intent and purpose the same thing. You have a warhead that launch on com guidance. And it flew over the tank and the proximity warhead exploded. This is how it work in 1989, this is how it work on 2020 Javelin.

Again, on one side, you are talking about a $125,000 Javelin system (Missile + CLU) and on the other you are talking about Multi Millions of dollars worth of F-15 and Patriot Missile. Saying Javelin in 2020 is MAJORLY different than Javelin in 1989 is like saying M72 Law made in 1963 is a different weapon than a M72A7 Law made in 2018 (Yes, they are still making LAW)

What is latest on war front?
The Ukraine army is on the move. Kherson obviously is the target.
Also, it appears the Russians withdraw 30 battalions from the Donbas and regroupe at the southern front to halt Ukraine offensive. Putin invasion army lost the momentum.

uncaptioned

A Ukrainian army 2S7 howitzer.

UKRAINIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY PHOTO

The Kamov hunts Ukrainian tanks

Ukrainian ammunition truck destroyed

Australia did not fight in Australia, they fought in North Africa. War came to Australia due to Asians.
sick western mentality , you can come and bomb others home , but god forbade if they fight back at your home.
Asians has the responsibility to bringing the fighting to most of Asia, Australia and the United States.
no it was European who attacked middle east not Asian . and china and japan minding their own war they didn't export it to Europe , japan even didn't declare war on the countries which were fighting Germany according tho them war in Europe and Africa had nothing to do with them .
The USA was not in War as President Roosevelt was blocked by Congress.
Around 50% of the deaths of WWII were in Asia so it was not a minor thing.
usa didn't declare war , they just provided the weapon and money. is it good ? now that i look at it nobody declared war on Libya , nobody declared war on iraq , i don't kne but did anybody declared war on Afghanistan? and the death toll in assia would have been less if some body didn't imposed war on asia

The Kamov hunts Ukrainian tanks

Ukrainian ammunition truck destroyed

well i say russia have skewed priority , instead of hunting artillery and that inflict the most damage on them , they hunt tanks . if it was me i'd have hunted artilleries and supply caravans and let tanks and infantry deal with those tanks

Back
Top Bottom