What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

What is this?
This is a Russian sharing his experience of Russia.
What has traffic in the US to do with the War in Ukraine?

The article was talking abut the rule of law in Russia. I just think there is a lack of rule of law all over the west as well. Of course less petty corruption but major major corruption. Look at Sweden charging Julian Assange over raping a CIA asset. Major corruption even in Sweden a country most clueless people think is beyond reproach.

TheTutle, you give mixed signals here. Are you with Western governments or against Western governments ?

I'm just saying facts. Its not my fault they give mixed signals.

Muslims in the west are second class citizens. Very few civil and religious rights. They probably have better rights in russia. So I'm just saying it like I perceive it.

Now, I live in the west, and the corruption and injustice will probably drive me away from it. But just because the west is broken does not mean I want europe ruled by russia.

As a European, I can confirm that whatever system europe has from time to time, from medieval kings to nazism, it is always more preferable to being ruled by russia. Always.

The real objective of the Russian army in Bakhmut is not to only to take the city, (although hat would be OK too).. but mainly to destroy the best of the AFU..i.e, the Elite forces defending the city..
They are also targetting the S-300 systems defending Eastern and Southern Ukraine..

Last edited:
Actually we where there a few thousands years earlier , do consult your Quran.

It is also prophesized there , that before the end of days , the children of Israel will return to the promised land. Now you complain that your own prophecies are fulfilled. Strange.

Arabs are not the indigenous people to the land of Israel. They immigrated to the land of Israel from neighboring Arab countries.

This does not mean of course that they do not deserve a state.

But they blew that chance , when they refused the state offered to them in 1948 , and rejected a two states solution . Which was the only logical and just solution at that time.

Instead they decided to go to war , the bitter fruits of this decision we eat till this day.

~

A Hindutva Pajeet wants to have his opinions in Palestine. Sorry you can try as much as you want, but we aint entertaining your nonsense,.

Cant they do a background check on where Ritter gets his views/funds from, (then hang him as a traitor) i mean and then fine/jail him?

I have extremely low tolerance for those who abuse freedom of expression and journalism to betray and undermine their own country. Filthy parasites.

I am glad you're having nightmares over his views. Let us hope he continues to share his views and you continue to hear them.

Last edited:

Russia has made quite likely what was previously hard to accomplish: an energy independent Europe with a more diversified import destination.

This is how the Russian army informs relatives of a soldier killed in Ukraine. A medal,last belonging in a plastic bag and some papers to sign,that's it.

@Hassan Al-Somal As a great muslim supporter/defender living in the satanic west,how are you reacting and defending the fact Russians are sending their muslim minorities to die in Ukraine as cannon fodder only to fullfil Putin's imperialistic dreams ?

The article was talking abut the rule of law in Russia. I just think there is a lack of rule of law all over the west as well. Of course less petty corruption but major major corruption. Look at Sweden charging Julian Assange over raping a CIA asset. Major corruption even in Sweden a country most clueless people think is beyond reproach.

The fact is that Russia is as corrupt as they come, which is relevant to this thread. You engage in Whataboutism to deflect, and then you lie to prove your point.

Julian Assange was never charged with rape by Sweden, He was wanted for questioning after he was reported for rape by two women who were Wikileaks supporters. Accusing them to be CIA assets is simply conspiracy theory.
I suggest you stop the Whataboutism and the lying.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom