What's new

Russia to punish India with Pakistan’s help for failing 5th-generation fighter project See more at h

Pakistan now going to paint Su-57 as they did with jf:o:

ha ha ha...it wont happen
1)pak can not afford 80 million dollars per plane.
2)russia wont risk its defense ties with india ever, how less they may be...selling some choppers is a different thing but su-57 ...no way
3)russia and pak are cooperating right now just because they have common interests in afghan right now, i hope they wont ditch pak like US did after leaving afghan.

Pakistan is not going to buy SU-35 nor the SU-57
We're going to get on with our own program and work along with the Turks in theirs, while at the same time get something from China once it matures. That's three different platforms and enough to give us an advantage and the enemies a nightmare of dealing with three independent systems in the coming decades.

Russians can come helps us with some tech and help us arms our systems better, but we are not india, we ain't buying a product from the shelves anymore....and throwing away the money for no reason...

Russia is dropping the project, they don’t have funds to continue it’s development.
yeah very great news .russia have more funds then india .

Screenshot_20180805-102913.png

The reason for cancelation of project is Russians have shifted to building 6 the generation plane and 6th generation plane will be Scram jet outer space and pilotless because of Extreme g force. Nowadays every banana. Republic is building 5th generation stealth lol even columbia and Russians want to stay ahead in competation

my 5th gen plane is almost complete just need the engine and am sourcing it from Ali express.

Why should India care if non of it's enemies in the region have F-35s or F-22s?:-
" FGFA will not be able to create an aircraft that will be able to demonstrate the performance close to that of American fighters US F-22 and F-35," the report in particular said."

You forget the J-20 and the SU-35 already active in the region.

Russia is dropping the project, they don’t have funds to continue it’s development.
No... Pakistan will fund it, you can read that now and then in PDF....

Congrats Pakistan

Do you know the Price?
Why should he know, its just a wish. Even I wish our per capita income should be in 6 or 7 digits that too in dollar

Pakistan uses JF-17 which has Russia engine, not to mention Mi-35M which Pakistan bought. Russia Pakistan cooperation is already at very high level. I can see MiG-35 replace Pakistan's F-16 in the mid size category. MiG-35 is far superior.

Back
Top Bottom