What's new

Russia to prevent US colonial rule in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA rigged this year's Indian Administrative Services Recruitment Program. The corrupt authorities at the behest of USA awarded the first rank to a Kashmiri spy. The Indians to qualify were some real losers handpicked by racist Americans. They want to create an impression that Indians are incapable of self-governance. They also plan to install a puppet Prime Minister Rahul Gandhi who can be easily manipulated.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you are funny:lol::lol::lol:

I'm enjoying my stay at PDF..:rofl:

007 we want more, I like your imaginations::yahoo::yahoo:

U.S. HAS CHANGED THE STRATEGY

Did the US cabal read my theory on ‘Selective elimination of winners and propping up of losers’ or did they think of it themselves? I am asking because it is exactly what is happening now. Indian geniuses are being eliminated one by one. This discrimination is really sinister. Iss context main 'pakadna' hai tou sabko 'pakdo'. Like they did in Iraq where US soldiers didn’t differentiate between militants and unarmed civilians. Yahaa tou unhi ko 'pakad' rahe hai jo tez hai, abaad hai aur jis ki khush-haal zindagi. Jo kutte ki zindagi jee rahaa hai unhe chaane ke jhaad pe chadhaya ja rahaa hai.

Partial list of such geniuses whom U.S. tried to eliminate or succeeded in eliminating:

1. PM Dr. Manmohan Singh
  2. One less known Mumbai engineer who claimed to find the solution to cricket’s Duckworth-Lewis problem
  3. One Tamil-American scientist who was said to be depressed because his wife had cancer
  4. Lalu Prasad Yadav
  5. IPL man Lalit Modi
  6. Phaneesh Murthy
  7. Some 3-4 Indian nuclear scientists
  8. Rajeev Motwani whom I suspect to be the true inventor of Google.
  9. Vodafone Vice-prez, Chandra Murli Iyer
  10. ISRO scientist from Kerala
  11. In IPL-2 held in South Africa, new bowler, Kamran Khan, showed a lot of promise. He was young and talented. Rudi Koertzen promptly sent him off on the false pretext of suspect action.
  12. A Raja of the alleged 2G scam

Partial list of such losers whom U.S. pushed up the chane ka jhaad:
  1. B. S. Yeddyurappa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  2. Naxalites/Maoists (U.S. knows these are low I.Q. anarchists who have no solution in there mind. Hence U.S. loves them.)

Whatever they are doing may affect my personal life adversely.

Last edited:

Did the US cabal read my theory on ‘Selective elimination of winners and propping up of losers’ or did they think of it themselves? I am asking because it is exactly what is happening now. Indian geniuses are being eliminated one by one. This discrimination is really sinister. Iss context main 'pakadna' hai tou sabko 'pakdo'. Like they did in Iraq where US soldiers didn’t differentiate between militants and unarmed civilians. Yahaa tou unhi ko 'pakad'
rahe hai jo tez hai, abaad hai aur jis ki khush-haal zindagi. Jo kutte ki zindagi jee rahaa hai unhe chaane ke jhaad pe chadhaya ja rahaa hai.

Partial list of such geniuses whom U.S. tried to eliminate or succeeded in eliminating:

1. PM Dr. Manmohan Singh
  2. One less known Mumbai engineer who claimed to find the solution to cricket’s Duckworth-Lewis problem
  3. One Tamil-American scientist who was said to be depressed because his wife had cancer
  4. Lalu Prasad Yadav
  5. IPL man Lalit Modi
  6. Phaneesh Murthy
  9. vodafone Vice-prez, Chandra Murli Iyer

You can add me to the list...:rofl::rofl:

This is the silliest thread that has no credibility other than the writer's paranoia of US deeply reminiscent of the inept, lazy and power-hungry Communist Party of India. :rofl:

How sad can Left leaning writers get! :woot:

Did the US cabal read my theory on ‘Selective elimination of winners and propping up of losers’ or did they think of it themselves? I am asking because it is exactly what is happening now. Indian geniuses are being eliminated one by one. This discrimination is really sinister. Iss context main 'pakadna' hai tou sabko 'pakdo'. Like they did in Iraq where US soldiers didn’t differentiate between militants and unarmed civilians. Yahaa tou unhi ko 'pakad' rahe hai jo tez hai, abaad hai aur jis ki khush-haal zindagi. Jo kutte ki zindagi jee rahaa hai unhe chaane ke jhaad pe chadhaya ja rahaa hai.

1. PM Dr. Manmohan Singh
  4. Lalu Prasad Yadav
  5. IPL man Lalit Modi
  6. Phaneesh Murthy
  9. vodafone Vice-prez, Chandra Murli Iyer
  11. In IPL-2 held in South Africa, new bowler, Kamran Khan, showed a lot of promise. He was young and talented. Rudi Koertzen promptly sent him off on the false pretext of suspect action.
  12. A Raja of the alleged 2G scam

2. Naxalites/Maoists (U.S. knows these are low I.Q. anarchists who have no solution in there mind. Hence U.S. loves them.)

They are doing the same thing with Pakistan’s cricket also. They have identified national team selector Inthikab Alam who can be corrupt. This man is choosing substandard players at the instance of his payer. Now you know why Younis Khan is often missing from the team.

Nowadays the propagandists are rating Pakistani cricket team behind India who in turn are rated behind Sri Lanka when the actual order is reverse.

I have lost the interest in life but they are not willing to kill me and at the same time they are killing those who can solve my problem.

Last edited:
I have lost the interest in life but they are not willing to kill me and at the same time they are killing those can solve my problem.

Man you sound scary, I think you need a psychiatric help.

Why this weeping avataar, some one took of with your mehbooba??

After so many days, finally conspiracy theory from our own people.
But so sad, we are no more in 80s. So go tell these stories to commies.

For some people, anti americanism is a religion.

All US is trying to do with India is fair trade. You Bharatees are too paranoid.

All US is trying to do with India is fair trade. You Bharatees are too paranoid.

I dont see many such theories from Indians. But, I have seen some pakistanis and many bangladeshis doing it much more.

Of course I am not talking about allegation and counter allegation that we Indian and pakistanis trade here. I am talking about the ones which are really creative and requires a stretch of imagination, like this one.

U.S. employed the same strategy with Iran without success. They kidnapped one Iranian nuclear scientist, released him and then killed one or two others. It was enough to alert the Iranians about America’s gameplan.

Next time American civilians die or are injured in a “shootout-by-a-madman” incident (you know that concept) I will celebrate by distributing sweets from my pocket money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom