What's new

Russia to prevent US colonial rule in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lost the interest in life but they are not willing to kill me and at the same time they are killing those who can solve my problem.

Looks like you are on a really bad trip, man. What is it ? Meth or angel dust ? This way, you'll give even LSD a bad name.

Looks like you are on a really bad trip, man. What is it ? Meth or angel dust ? This way, you'll give even LSD a bad name.

He is another fake flag, this forum is full of them.;)

How pathetic of him celebrating innocent persons death with sweets from his money.:angry:

U.S. employed the same strategy with Iran without success. They kidnapped one Iranian nuclear scientist, released him and then killed one or two others. It was enough to alert the Iranians about America’s gameplan.

Next time American civilians die or are injured in a “shootout-by-a-madman” incident (you know that concept) I will celebrate by distributing sweets from my pocket money.

You are sick. I wont distribute laddoo for any innocent( non combatant) life lost, even if he belongs to enemy country.

Whatever they are doing may affect my personal life adversely.
It is already happening. US is against the Airtel mobile connection company and is sabotaging its efficiency. This is causing me communication problems.

One thing is unclear about America’s strategy. Does America want Pakistan to attack India soon in 2-3 years or are they cultivating a young generation of Pakistanis (brainwashing Pakistani kids to hate India) for the time being?

The second option has both advantage and disadvantage for racist Americans.

Advantage: The impact of the attack will be more.

Disadvantage: More the delay more are the chances of something going wrong for them.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Racist Americans perhaps gave one positive things to India. The ‘Give me some Sunshine’ of the Bollywood movie ‘3 idiots’. It’s the silver lining of that crap movie.

One thing is unclear about America’s strategy. Does America want Pakistan to attack India soon in 2-3 years or are they cultivating a young generation of Pakistanis (brainwashing Pakistani kids to hate India) for the time being?

The second option has both advantage and disadvantage for racist Americans.

Advantage: The impact of the attack will be more.

Disadvantage: More the delay more are the chances of something going wrong for them.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Racist Americans perhaps gave one positive things to India. The ‘Give me some Sunshine’ of the Bollywood movie ‘3 idiots’. It’s the silver lining of that crap movie.

seriously , do you read what you post?......
where the fcuk are you from ? and seriously which dumb thought you to use the internet?

Nice topic. Indians are happy being colonized. What I have observed..

Dump Nehru, It's now you know who rules india, See those Pro-west Propaganda, No.1 is hindustantime.

Zombie media take Indian young minds to nowhere.

Dump Nehru, It's now you know who rules india, See those Pro-west Propaganda, No.1 is hindustantime.

yeah..India is colonized by USA...
i see those USA drones flying over mumbai everyday you know...

look who is talking..you know what happened at the night of 1st May,2011?

I will edit-elaborate on this later. The gist of the thread is US intending to colonize India.

By now you should have realized US wants to colonize India. There are clear signs. And contrary to Anglo-Saxon propaganda it will be very harmful to Indian people. For instance, the excuse West gives for building nuclear reactors in India is to cut costs. The bigger reason is to outsource the hazards of nuclear power plant.

They will make India and Pakistan quarrel by bribing handful of people on both sides. On pretext of stabilizing the ensuing chaos they will try to take over.

The only way out is if some country like say Russia helps. Infact to save India, Russian military personnels may have to engage American counterparts on ground zero.

Why Indians won’t do it? Many in Indian military, media, bureaucracy and politics are corrupt. They are on the payroll of US.

But in the first place someone should apprise the Russian powers-that-be of the situation here. Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh shouldn’t be ashamed of asking help because that’s the only solution.

And Russians will want something in return. But that’s better than American imperial rule.

Dude......are you communist?!

Dude......are you communist?!

a communist rule of 34 years was recently ended in Bengal.Though they were as much of a communist as Donald Trump is...

Racist Americans may have second thoughts about colonizing India. Just eliminate the talented Indians who can innovate and accept large number of hardworking Indian immigrants who would complement American innovation. Indian economy without the updates of latest technology would be powerless. The problem of Indian threat would be solved. There would be no need to colonize India. Also they have stemmed the flow of Russian illegal immigrants (mostly in the form of prostitutes and drug traffickers) lest they assimilate into local society and help Indian economy.

yeah..India is colonized by USA...
i see those USA drones flying over mumbai everyday you know...

A nation can be physically subjugated, but as long its mindset is not being colonized, it is still a respectful country with backbone.

Racist Americans may have second thoughts about colonizing India. Just eliminate the talented Indians who can innovate and accept large number of hardworking Indian immigrants who would complement American innovation. Indian economy without the updates of latest technology would be powerless. The problem of Indian threat would be solved. There would be no need to colonize India. Also they have stemmed the flow of Russian illegal immigrants (mostly in the form of prostitutes and drug traffickers) lest they assimilate into local society and help Indian economy.
Moreover many Kashmiris (of various religions) live deep inside Indian Territory. Some reside as far South as Tamil Nadu. Americans wouldn’t want Kashmiris to be stranded in the chaos. Kashmiris are cared for, respected and regarded as of their own race by racist whites.

A question has popped up in my mind recently. There are people of high caliber and conscience in India (Dr. Manmohan Singh and Karan Thapar to name a few) who have seen through the designs of West. Why all of them seem to be idle or silent? The reason could be same for most of them and it is that some of their own relatives could be living in western countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom