What's new

Russia threatens to bomb Qatar and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know the ramifications of using missile attacks my friend?

The consequences depend on NATO and the US, if Russia would use missiles for such kind of attacks they would use cruise missiles similar to tomahawk missiles or even KH 55 with a conventional warhead even though such a range is not needed.

Well, if we consider ground troops, i don't know. But in Aerial Warfare, Air Forces of Jordan, KSA are pretty powerful enough to handle incoming attacking aircraft. Not to mention TURAF and IAF will come to their help.

The F 15 , the Typhoon or The Tornado is Not a deadlier Platform ..The Pilots makes the Jet Deadlier I don't think that The KSA or their Allies have Capable to defend against a sqaudran of Russian Pilots with Su 27 or Su 35

The consequences depend on NATO and the US, if Russia would use missiles for such kind of attacks they would use cruise missiles similar to tomahawk missiles or even KH 55 with a conventional warhead even though such a range is not needed.

In any Scenario NATO and the Russians performed face to face Attack till Now

And Russia would be laughing you reckeon?

The F 15 , the Typhoon or The Tornado is Not a deadlier Platform ..The Pilots makes the Jet Deadlier I don't think that The KSA or their Allies have Capable to defend against a sqaudran of Russian Pilots with Su 27 or Su 35

Correct your spelling before giving lectures on air warfare.

Best Regards.

Well,

Russia is a great power, but I think the RSAF is strong enough to protect KSA.

Red and green flag Saudi Air Force and U.S - YouTube

For Saudis, If you want to join the RSAF, You have to kill yourself to pass KFAA.

Of course there will be a response from US . but not from ANY arab country.;)

and if Russia is smart about it, the Qataris and Saudis might not even know who did what....

and lets be serious can the US afford another war in the Middle East?

If Iran, Russia, and China make an alliance, lets just say , they can do ALOT.

Yeah and if US, dreamland and Aliens made an alliance that would be even greater than that.

There was no threatens. Just reminder thet USSR had such a plans and RF now olso does have. Every good Joint Staff has to have plans on every scenario.

Cant Believe irani wants the russian's to bomb the muslim countries :/ .... And The indian guy who wants russians to bomb mecca . Believe me do it... U will see that bomb wont even hit Mecca. It's Islams most sacred city. Furthermore Even if Lets say russians are successful Than let me tell u Muslims all over the world will Kick Russia's arse.

Russia will never do such a thing. It is NATO favorite pastime to bomb nations and states.

Russia will never do such a thing. It is NATO favorite pastime to bomb nations and states.

NATO's intervention in Afghanistan is nothing compared to what the russians did 30 years ago,deliberately slaughtering whole villages of afghans from toddlers to the elderly,killing their livestock and poisoning their wells.Spare us the civilised russian speach,we all know the russian animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom