What's new

Russia suicide attack: Suspected female bomber kills at least 13 at train station

Volgograd, Russia is a city of Great Courage . It was here that even after fighting for more than 5 months Hitler was defeated decisively . With 2 attacks in 2 days and more than 30 dead will of people of that city will not be broken but strengthened further .

Volgograd was the start of Demise of Nazis , lets hope it also becomes the start of decimation of Jihadies .

There were 2 incidents....oh my God...

What i find most interesting,and even someone somehow anti russian like me has to admit,is that,back in the 90's when islamists invaded Dagestan,the first ones to oppose them were native muslim militias who fought them even before of the arrival of russian troops.

RIP to the dead.

Nobody faaks with the Russians.

Those terrorist scumbags gonna learn this very soon.

RIP to the innocents.

None of you seem to mention the horror inflicted on the chechens by the russians in the war.

This is revenge from people who have lost everything in the chechen war, thousands of chechen civilians killed.

None of you seem to mention the horror inflicted on the chechens by the russians in the war.

This is revenge from people who have lost everything in the chechen war, thousands of chechen civilians killed.

& what about mass killing of more than 100 police men in Ingushetiya by these morons fled from Chechniya? This incident differ from Chechen war.....you have no idea what are you talking about.

Back
Top Bottom