What's new

Russia suicide attack: Suspected female bomber kills at least 13 at train station

But buddy, chicken and human are not of the same species. Plus human have always seen chicken as their food. You will find this type of example in wildlife also.Many carnivore play with their dead food.
But human don't kill human for food, we are not cannibal(except few tribal.)
So, literally it seems gross. :-)

Yes you are correct!!

But people express their sympathies when human is killed and then they go to home, kill a chicken ,make chiken Biryani , eat it to get good sleep (a movie dialogue :D).

Yes you are correct!!

But people express their sympathies when human is killed and then they go to home, kill a chicken ,make chiken Biryani , eat it to get good sleep (a movie dialogue :D).

HA ha it seems like you like chicken way too much..:laugh:

which terrorist outfit is this????
they r even smiling on those pics........disgusting

Yes I eat chicken almost 6 days a week ..... :D,
I have 1 friend from Andhra named Rayudu, he also big fan of Chicken. eats chicken almost everyday, and while eating chicken won't leave a bit on his plate..:D:D

these islamists terrorist damn they can't live they don't let others to live killing is their favorite game:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: why we are in this bloody world at this fuckin up time :rolleyes:

I have 1 friend from Andhra named Rayudu, he also big fan of Chicken. eats chicken almost everyday, and while eating chicken won't leave a bit on his plate..:D:D

At our work place Chinese chicken combo tastes good so I eat it ..... :D, On Sundays also I eat non veg ..... :D

The bomber was from Dagestan , her husband was killed during operation as he was terrorist.

RIP for those Innocent people who lost their lives. Hope the mastermind will be caught.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom