What's new

Russia sees IAF’s conspiracy to defame Pak-Fa

Aarush

Reaction score
Country
India
According to Russian media reports , translation of which idrw.org has gone through , Russian Officals are hinting at IAF conspiracy for hiting out at Russian made 5th generation fighter jet for being near Stealth fighter and failing in key areas of Avionics and radar technology .

IAF recently had questioned Russian claims of PAk-fa being on par with American made stealth aircraft and pointed out deficiencies in engine and avionics performance of PAk-fa . Picking up on IAF’ critical views on Pak-Fa , Western media took pot shots at Russian Stealth aircraft and even went on to call it ” Compromised Stealth ” or even plan Rubbish .

After IAF’s Shocking views on Pak-fa ,Russian media has been trying to counter IAF’s claims but not much on technical level rather on conspiracy level , one media reports indicated French pressure on IAF to buy more Rafales and to curtail Pak-fa purchase , other indicated rise in cost of Rafale and limited budget of IAF to put PAk-fa deal in backburner .

HAL’s workshare currently stands at 15 % in development of FGFA based on PAk-fa and IAF is clearly not happy with this situation and want HAL’s workshare to rise so that experience working on stealth aircraft project comes handy in development of AMCA and Stealthy UCAV but it seems HAL is in no mood to learn and is happy to be namesake partner in joint venture .

Russia sees IAF’s conspiracy to defame Pak-Fa | idrw.org

Should we Scrap the Rafele???

Call it what you like. But one thing is certain IAF will not buying both PAK FA and RAFALE one deal will be signed and one will fall 100% guranteed .

The russians will blame the french deal & the french the PAK FA russian deal

Considering India is divesting in Russian arms and transitioning to American arms, with recent examples being purchases of C-17 transporters, Apache attack helicopters replacing Mi-35, P-8I maritime patrol planes, American engines for Tejas, it makes sense that India is attempting to ditch PAK-FA for F-35. :p:

Superboy.

I dont see USA fighters in IAF next decade certainly not the air force.

I see USA technology in fighters ie engines radars even missles and bombs but not the MACHINE/ combat planes.

My guess is the RAFALE will signed

And IAF will ditch the PAK FA FGFA

Superboy.

I dont see USA fighters in IAF next decade certainly not the air force.

I see USA technology in fighters ie engines radars even missles and bombs but not the MACHINE/ combat planes.

My guess is the RAFALE will signed

And IAF will ditch the PAK FA FGFA

Good call. Not a fan of Russian planes myself. PAK-FA is perhaps the only western looking Russian plane. Still, Russian technology is not on par with the west, especially in engines.

i AGREE super boy. Their engines are high maintenance

That is where the Tejas has a real edge over JF17 thunder (the thunders crappy engine is a weaknes) as i explained to you in other thread.

i AGREE super boy. Their engines are high maintenance

That is where the Tejas has a real edge over JF17 thunder (the thunders crappy engine is a weaknes) as i explained to you in other thread.

Indeed, RD-93 is currently JFT's biggest weakness. JFT soon gets RD-93 replaced by WS-13A. WS-13A should be more powerful and more reliable compared to American F404-GE-IN20 installed in Tejas.

No Chance Superboy YOU CANT beat American engines or european engines

Why not? The Americans had only rudimentary jet engines in 1945. China has imported F110 engines in the 1980s and AL-31 engines and can reverse engineer those. China can build 5,100 hp engines on its Y-9 transporters. Jets engines are hard to build, but not impossible.

Think of jet engine as another kind of engine from prop engine, sort of like DSI is another kind of air intake from traditional air intake.

Last edited:
Indeed, RD-93 is currently JFT's biggest weakness. JFT soon gets RD-93 replaced by WS-13A. WS-13A should be more powerful and more reliable compared to American F404-GE-IN20 installed in Tejas.

Lol are you telling the replacement of RD-93, the original version, working fine, will be replaced with its reverse engineered version which is facing problems? :what:

Lol are you telling the replacement of RD-93, the original version, working fine, will be replaced with its reverse engineered version which is facing problems? :what:

Self sufficiency is priority. Foreigners can't be relied on. Plus, when you buy engines from abroad, you have to keep spending money for spare parts. Rather than spending money to abroad, why not spend money on your own industry and keep the money in your own country, I always say? :p: I don't see Europeans going for American planes. They always use their own planes.

Self sufficiency is priority. Foreigners can't be relied on. Plus, when you buy engines from abroad, you have to keep spending money for spare parts. Rather than spending money to abroad, why not spend money on your own industry and keep the money in your own country, I always say? :p: I don't see Europeans going for American planes. They always use their own planes.
When u dont have the tech to make one?
I guess if my history and geography knowledge is correct Britain is still considered in Europe, and they are indeed going for American planes .

When u dont have the tech to make one?
I guess if my history and geography knowledge is correct Britain is still considered in Europe, and they are indeed going for American planes .

Well, they don't have to. They have their own Typhoon. 8-)

Back
Top Bottom