What's new

Russia says stolen weapons heading to China found

Guys lets face it when a country growing at a rate such as China which worries even the world's sole super power, its very much expected to hear news such as this, the purpose of which is to bring a bad name to China.

I‘ve checked over this news and found it very flawed, or illogical as a Chinese expert said.

1. It's weird to say that the Chinese government would purchase any weapon through personal channels.

2. The most convenient route to carry those dark weapons should be shipping,instead of gaspingly Russia-the Caspian Sea-Kazakhstan-Tajikistan-China. it's not an itinerant exhibition.

3. China already has this antisubmarine missiles and aerial bombs.

Guys lets face it when a country growing at a rate such as China which worries even the world's sole super power, its very much expected to hear news such as this, the purpose of which is to bring a bad name to China.

Why Russia will do this to one of it's major arms buyer?

Why Russia will do this to one of it's major arms buyer?

Coz China threatening theory also exists in Russia, especially among Russian military who's been worrying about their far-east bordering China, and even more deeply worrying about the tempered US-Sino relation. I personally don't think there is real mutual trust between the two countries.

Coz China threatening theory also exists in Russia, especially among Russian military who's been worrying about their far-east bordering China, and even more deeply worrying about the tempered US-Sino relation. I personally don't think there is real mutual trust between the two countries.

Russins have second largest arsenal of nuclear weapons. They can destroy China in no time in case of war. So I don't think so they will be worried to much

Russins have second largest arsenal of nuclear weapons. They can destroy China in no time in case of war. So I don't think so they will be worried to much

Nuke is more like a political weapon than war tools, when it comes down to battle field, 100:1=1:1, and that's why US is so disturbed by N.Korea's nuclear development. China is the No.3 Nuke power after US and Russia.

If I'm worring about something, that'll be the flippancy of some Chinese generals who said China has partially surpassed Russia in arming of conventional weapons.

Actually a normal Russian thinking may take into account China's soft power other than military means.

the Moscow red guards are enough to slaughter the chinese army .I seriously pity those who underestimate the Russians

Then you must've got a lot inside amazing India to have pity for.

stealing ,copycat is only known knowledge for the chiness .above that they want to share to pakistan also great way to become super power
:rofl::rofl::rofl: sory for that :rofl::rofl::rofl:can'nt help it
:undecided:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom