What's new

Russia says Mohammed (PBUH) cartoon publication is illegal

Just saying. Since Indians were so strongly supporting so called freedom of expression this is what they must do as a protest. It is their right to burn themselves. :D

Every one has right to protest but i don't think we will burn our selves on some thing which has happened thousands of KMs away,we are not Pakistanis :D

Now changing arguments since I shut you up by saying those cartoons remain illegal in india! You are too predictable.

So change the topic, lets talk about the censor board

The censor guys, who were appointed by congress, due to their qualifications like being dance teacher to Priyank Gandhi etc did not offer any proof of their allegations. OTOH the Vajpayye appointed censor guys were simply fired by congress, again without any evidence.

Your direct talk is just deflection when your BS is called out.
he got nothing to say beside spewing his own self righteous nonsense.

Every one has right to protest but i don't think we will burn our selves on some thing which has happened thousands of KMs away,we are not Pakistanis :D

Well bharatis ware whining like losers on something that happened thousands of KMs away. So why not imitate those Tibetan monks too. ;)

Helping Bashar Al-Assad in Syria is only damaging Russia image in the Muslim world.

so russia leaving syria ( and algeria and egypt ) will leave what in the "muslim world"... if we don't count pakistan and the irani people ( not the mullah government ), we are left with...

the gulf monarchic puppets of usa, brunei, taliban-allied afghanistan, usa-allied indonesia ( sorry but true ), turkey government... and so on.

why will russia want to ally with nato members and allies??

i say russia should send its send its military to syria, not just armaments... of course, such a decision is left to the syrian government.

Please abstain from doing personal attacks....its not good for healthy discussions....thanks! :)

Actually what is really bad for healthy discussions is people like jamahir who lie through their teeth, like he just did, asking what India did about the cartoons, knowing fully well that those cartoons remain illegal in India.

Why are you concerned if I call a liar a closet islamist, because then there's nothing ''closet'' about it?

Your direct talk is just deflection when your BS is called out.

i am on pdf despite many indian members being supporters and members of sangh parivar... i am on pdf despite their threats and insults... i always write in simple and direct wording.

Now changing arguments since I shut you up by saying those cartoons remain illegal in india! You are too predictable.

didn't we have this thread yesterday... ( FIR against Zee News for airing Charlie Hebdo cartoons )??

The censor guys, who were appointed by congress, due to their qualifications like being dance teacher to Priyank Gandhi etc did not offer any proof of their allegations.

1. being dance teacher removes human ability to judge films?? leela samson is a senior person in performing arts, which is more related to films than any bjp person is to their newly acquired ministry.

2. they were independent minded.

3. why do you want to replace them with bjp people or those related to bjp ideology?? how will that help judge quality films??

4. what is the kind of films you wish to see??

OTOH the Vajpayye appointed censor guys were simply fired by congress, again without any evidence.

maybe they were keen on promoting the kind cinema closer to bjp ideology... i don't see what kind of evidence would one need in a closed system.

yes, one wrong this about the censor board functioning is the closed system... they should have put up their film judgements on their website.

you should be tried for what you want according to Indian law not sharia law.

when did i mention sharia law?? you are truly desperate.

i am on pdf despite many indian members being supporters and members of sangh parivar... i am on pdf despite their threats and insults... i always write in simple and direct wording.

didn't we have this thread yesterday... ( FIR against Zee News for airing Charlie Hebdo cartoons )??

1. being dance teacher removes human ability to judge films?? leela samson is a senior person in performing arts, which is more related to films than any bjp person is to their newly acquired ministry.

2. they were independent minded.

3. why do you want to replace them with bjp people or those related to bjp ideology?? how will that help judge quality films??

4. what is the kind of films you wish to see??

maybe they were keen on promoting the kind cinema closer to bjp ideology... i don't see what kind of evidence would one need in a closed system.

yes, one wrong this about the censor board functioning is the closed system... they should have put up their film judgements on their website.

when did i mention sharia law?? you are truly desperate.
You are crying about BJP/RSS all over the forum and I am the one who is desperate? Great

Well bharatis ware whining like losers on something that happened thousands of KMs away. So why not imitate those Tibetan monks too. ;)

Nah we don't do that but Pakistanis sure do
Look at how much you cry for Palestinians

lol...as usual pakistanis jumping up and down....:lol:

This won't save mother Russia from terrorist to kill innocent russians.

Recently UN were asking us to cease the execution of terrorists by saying its human rights violation. But on other hand they completely closed their eyes towards the atrocities that western countries done on weak countries.

When USA were aiding rebels of syria and were massacring muslims in iraq and in Pakistan, UN and Eu never spoke up but when we started a crack down on terrorists, then they were the one who jumped up from no where by claiming that its human rights violation.

it is truly mouth-opened-wide scenario when uno tells pakistan to mind "human rights" for the taliban pakistan army arrests or kills, when taliban has so clearly killed so many pakistanis, and that too the most recent horrendous one in peshawar... they are truly insane to think that everyone would say yes-yes like drone.

and the uno "human rights commission" is the "horror is right commission"... and the unhrc ambassador, angelina jolie, should really be tried by her own commission for making propaganda in favor of the nato-supported criminals operating in syria and libya.

And guess what today i was reading a news that Pakistani police detained few american spies which had few photos of some sensitive places in Pakistan and some important documents.

must be looking for targets to supply to their taliban children.

most of the people who are terrorists are seeking asylum in western countries from where they conduct their agendas.

that exactly was what happened in cases of libya, iraq and syria... many of the "rebels" in the libya war and syria war were children of the criminals exiled by those governments in the 70's and 80's... and of course, such criminals always find welcoming refuge in western nations.

and followed by western people claiming Pakistan to be unsafe for nuclear bombs. Its all the part of plan.

usa government said that in 2010, i think... they said that taliban was just 100 kms from islamabad and pakistani nukes are in danger of falling into terrorist hands, and therefore it is best that usa send special forces to secure pakistani nukes.

i would say, many western peoples are not at fault... they naively elect governments which take wrong decisions on their behalf.

There is a famous quote regarding them that "Afghanistan thikana hay, Iran bahana hay aur Pakistan nishana hay."

:lol: and true.

Please abstain from doing personal attacks....its not good for healthy discussions....thanks!

thanks. :-)

the terrorists that russia is fighting are the same terrorists that syria, egypt and pakistan are fighting, and whom algeria will fight soon.

russia knows what works which way.

it is truly mouth-opened-wide scenario when uno tells pakistan to mind "human rights" for the taliban pakistan army arrests or kills, when taliban has so clearly killed so many pakistanis, and that too the most recent horrendous one in peshawar... they are truly insane to think that everyone would say yes-yes like drone.

and the uno "human rights commission" is the "horror is right commission"... and the unhrc ambassador, angelina jolie, should really be tried by her own commission for making propaganda in favor of the nato-supported criminals operating in syria and libya.

must be looking for targets to supply to their taliban children.

that exactly was what happened in cases of libya, iraq and syria... many of the "rebels" in the libya war and syria war were children of the criminals exiled by those governments in the 70's and 80's... and of course, such criminals always find welcoming refuge in western nations.

usa government said that in 2010, i think... they said that taliban was just 100 kms from islamabad and pakistani nukes are in danger of falling into terrorist hands, and therefore it is best that usa send special forces to secure pakistani nukes.

i would say, many western peoples are not at fault... they naively elect governments which take wrong decisions on their behalf.

:lol: and true.

thanks. :-)

the terrorists that russia is fighting are the same terrorists that syria, egypt and pakistan are fighting, and whom algeria will fight soon.

russia knows what works which way.
you didn't mention India why?

Unless that news is written in Libyan Arabic, I don't know where do you see that the Indian state is supporting the cartoons. All I see is that the police started action against someone who did publish those.

perhaps if you didn't spend time on sarcasm, you would see the obvious difference... there was no advisory from the modi government to prohibit publishing of the cartoons.

compare that to the op of this thread...
MOSCOW: Russia's media watchdog on Friday warned publications that printing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was against the country's law and ethical norms following the Charlie Hebdo attack in France.

“The publication in Russian media of such caricatures go against ethical and moral norms worked out over centuries,” said the media and communications watchdog Roskomnadzor.

“Disseminating caricatures on religious themes in the media can be considered insulting or humiliating to the representatives of religious confessions and groups, and qualified as inciting ethnic and relgious hatred”, an offence under Russian law, it said.

The publication would also violate the Russian media and anti-extremism laws, the watchdog said, adding that it was asking Russian media to “refrain from publishing caricatures that can be seen as a violation”.

you didn't mention India why?

where??

Back
Top Bottom