What's new

Russia says Mohammed (PBUH) cartoon publication is illegal

I was talking about protest.

No for blood we need to hire some Pakistanis. See what happening in Karachi, its already on fire over a cartoon from France!

There were many protests against ban of burqa in France but is there any protest against China banning burqa? No. Why? because, when its come to China even Islam has to be set aside.

Great duplicity.

Karachi on fire.? There was just a stupid protest on Friday which ended right their. Keep your BS to yourself and don't present it as a news. As for why bharatis need to kill themselves for this freedom of speech that Russia is quelling. Well Bharatis are the biggest supporters of hate speech in the garb of free speech on this forum. Haven't you seen your compatriots BSing about spreading hate speech on the name of freedom of expression. You guys should kill yourself as a protest. That is what is needed from you guys. Come on. It isn't about China or Russia or any other country. It is hate speech against Islam that you guys support. This hate speech needs your practical support. Come on. Be a man. Burn yourself. :)

Last edited:
Karachi on fire.? There was just a stupid protest on Friday which ended right their. Keep your BS to yourself and don't present it as a news. As for why bharatis need to kill themselves for this freedom of speech that Russia is quelling. Well Bharatis are the biggest supporters of hate speech in the garb of free speech on this forum. Haven't you seen your compatriots BSing about spreading hate speech on the name of freedom of expression. You guys should kill yourself as a protest. That is what is needed from you guys. Come on. It isn't about China or Russia or any other country. It is hate speech against Islam that you guys support. This hate speech needs your practical support. Come on. Be a man. Burn yourself. :)

I am seeing you for 5 years and you are talking about hate speech. 2/3 of your posts are about hate towards others. Its not new. Just see the threads you started, thats enough.

Time for a few Indians of this forum burn themselves in self immolation in front of Russian embassy New Delhi for this attack on freedom of expression ahem hate speech.

In this thread also you are the first to start the troll with bringing India. Now you are talking about hate speech!!!

Its like Hitler lecture about democracy. :lol: Not from you Areesh.

Yes, Karachi on fire. People are fighting over a cartoon. Look at the news.
BBC News - Pakistan clashes over Charlie Hebdo cartoon

I am seeing you for 5 years and you are talking about hate speech. 2/3 of your posts are about hate towards others. Its not new. Just see the threads you started, thats enough.

My hate is directed towards India. Not like Indians who hate their own muslim compatriots.

In this thread also you are the first to start the troll with bringing India. Now you are talking about hate speech!!!

Yeah because you guys are the most ardent supporters of hate speech by that Charlie Hebdo tabloid.

Yes, Karachi on fire. People are fighting over a cartoon. Look at the news.

Markets are open. Schools are open. Colleges and universities are open. Everything is normal. If this is being on fire means then every other city of India is on fire now. :lol:

My hate is directed towards India. Not like Indians who hate their own muslim compatriots.

Yeah because you guys are the most ardent supporters of hate speech by that Charlie Hebdo tabloid.

Markets are open. Schools are open. Colleges and universities are open. Everything is normal. If this is being on fire means then every other city of India is on fire now. :lol:
Show me a single post where Indians are giving posting something against Muslims. But I can show many where pakistanis including you are generally posting against hindus.

Ohh sorry, hindus and other minorities are completely eliminated from Pakistan, so you have nothing left to hate. While in India Mulsim gron from 9% in 1951 to 14% in 2013. In Pakistan its 14% to now its 1.5%.

Show me a single post where Indians are giving posting something against Muslims. But I can show many where pakistanis including you are generally posting against hindus.

Lol. Either you are completely ignorant of the bigots that make a majority of your country or you are just trying to act like one. There are dozens and dozens of posts on this forum by your compatriots that revolve around hate against Muslims. Check the Charlie Hebdo thread. You might most of your countrymen cheer leading for the French. Just because of their hate for Islam and Muslims.

Ohh sorry, hindus and other minorities are completely eliminated from Pakistan, so you have nothing left to hate. While in India Mulsim gron from 9% in 1951 to 14% in 2013. In Pakistan its 14% to now its 1.5%.

Most laughable part of your post. Just shows the delusion you guys live in.

The march has already started , towards WW3

Russian_Flag_with_map.png

well they are communist hence Anti Religion

Communism was a mode of governance , and government how you distribute wealth and make country prosporous
It was not a religious movement.

People could have a religion yet be communist Just as people can be Muslim / Hindu and that other religion and be capatalist

Russia in general I have seen have been fiarly happy with its territory and regions never seem them causing problems unless they are messed with , sanctions or provocation

Europe has generally been suspicious of Russia , and that is why they tried to sabotage Russian Olympics , and then sanctions on Russia !!!

Russia is suppose to provide FREE oil to Ukraine and Euroe ? Like worth 10-20 billion for free?

Why ? lol

Meanwhile , missiles are placed around Russia , to intimidate Freedom loving Russia

I mean even Snowden choose Russia !!!

China + Russia + Pakistan + Turkey + India + Iran could be a possible alliance

Russian stance: Common sense 101

“Disseminating caricatures on religious themes in the media can be considered insulting or humiliating to the representatives of religious confessions and groups, and qualified as inciting ethnic and relgious hatred”, an offence under Russian law, it said.

The publication would also violate the Russian media and anti-extremism laws, the watchdog said, adding that it was asking Russian media to “refrain from publishing caricatures that can be seen as a violation”.

Last edited:
The march has already started , towards WW3

Russian_Flag_with_map.png

Communism was a mode of governance , and government how you distribute wealth and make country prosporous
It was not a religious movement.

People could have a religion yet be communist Just as people can be Muslim / Hindu and that other religion and be capatalist

Russia in general I have seen have been fiarly happy with its territory and regions never seem them causing problems unless they are messed with , sanctions or provocation

Europe has generally been suspicious of Russia , and that is why they tried to sabotage Russian Olympics , and then sanctions on Russia !!!

Russia is suppose to provide FREE oil to Ukraine and Euroe ? Like worth 10-20 billion for free?

Why ? lol

Meanwhile , missiles are placed around Russia , to intimidate Freedom loving Russia

I mean even Snowden choose Russia !!!

China + Russia + Pakistan + Turkey + India + Iran could be a possible alliance

Russian stance: Common sense 101

“Disseminating caricatures on religious themes in the media can be considered insulting or humiliating to the representatives of religious confessions and groups, and qualified as inciting ethnic and relgious hatred”, an offence under Russian law, it said.

The publication would also violate the Russian media and anti-extremism laws, the watchdog said, adding that it was asking Russian media to “refrain from publishing caricatures that can be seen as a violation”.
ALLIANCE WITH RUSSIA ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom