What's new

Russia says it will deliver S-400 systems in 5 years

read post#31, since when did yr Su30MKI became 3rd gen? Mig21 is 3rd gen. BTW that wreckage of Su30 fell in Makra village in yr IOK.

Besides thats not all we did to u guys, EW jamming and all, blinding yr radars, tempering the IFFs of yr israeli SPYDER AD missile, which ended up blowing yr own helicopter.

And on top of it that aerial bombing of your territory as well. Yr Bipin Rawat got a second life that day. Watch below.

https://sputniknews.com/military/20...tack-on-indian-base-during-february-skirmish/

As for you guys being ''fine'' @Raj-Hindustani lets find that out then how much u really are fine?

Frankly according to our calculations yr totally at our mercy and it wont take much for us to recapture Dehli just like we captured 800 years ago in 12th century.

Bro- do you understand about claim?
Indian and Pakistani forces engaged in an aerial dogfight over Kashmir, leading to the shootdown of at least one Indian aircraft, with India claiming it also shot down a Pakistani F-16, while Pakistan claimed it had downed a Su-30MKI in addition to the MiG-21.
Read carefully - above lines in same shared article

Bro- do you understand about claim?
Indian and Pakistani forces engaged in an aerial dogfight over Kashmir, leading to the shootdown of at least one Indian aircraft, with India claiming it also shot down a Pakistani F-16, while Pakistan claimed it had downed a Su-30MKI in addition to the MiG-21.
Read carefully - above lines in same shared article
sorry my mistake read post#24 for Su30 kill and post#33 for mig kill.

su30 was 4th gen and mig was 3rd gen.

@seven0seven see post#24 here for Su30 kill and see post#33 for mig kill.

... Kudashev echoed Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov’s criticism of the US-backed concept of the Indo-Pacific, saying it was divisive and omitted China and Russia. He acknowledged India’s position on the Indo-Pacific wasn’t aimed at containing anybody.

“I would say quite frankly that we expressed to India, time and again, our concern about the American strategies [and] the Quad. As far as I understand, our concerns are taken into consideration and our dialogue on these issues is continuing,” he said. ...

This is new.

Means you didn't search

I did, but if you feel its redundant, then it begs the question as to why create new threads discussing the same thing? which point back to it not being a serious place, but one for silly hyper nationalist clowns throwing all sorts of garbage at each other.

Back
Top Bottom